Posts by BUMBLE OF BEE

    Hey c: Just asking again because I don't think I got a response and sorry if i did oops but would the Tribe maybe be able to attend? :0 It's chill if not though, I just wanted to ask because I'm trying to get them involved more and what not! :0

    "Isn't the sound of rain relaxing?" Murmurs the young stoneteller as he approaches his friend, his bright yellow eyes casting a glance outside of the cave where he could see dark clouds beginning to form on the horizon. Gee, DarkClan was in for some rain. A shudder ran down his spine at the thought of having to stand outside while rain was pouring onto the ground, the tribe had a whole entire cave to take shelter in! It must be terrible to be a clan cat sometimes... and he couldn't believe he would've been part of one if his father had taken him in. "Looks like quite a bit of rain is going to be coming down in DarkClan though. I hope they'll be alright." He then murmurs quietly, paws shuffling anxiously. Just a bit of rain couldn't bring much harm though, right? And well, if it did Bumble hoped Driftingstar knew if DarkClan ever needed help the tribe would be at their side to aid them in a heart-beat.


    "In times like these I'm glad we live in a big dark cave." He then decided to muse gently, hoping to lighten the mood of his last comment.

    code by xredxpepperx


    - BUMBLE OF BEE

    Bumble would give a small nod to Veil before he then turned his gaze to Screech. A soft smile appeared on his maw, "Hey Screech." The brown tom would purr softly, before going quiet for a few moments to think of a task... Giving tasks to kits were always a little bit harder cause they were restricted to the cave, uhhhh... "Hey- why don't you... clean out some nests...? Well isn't that just a fun job. Really there wasn't much for kits to do around camp, either that or he was just really not creative. Anyways the nests hadn't been cleaned out for awhile and it'd make a lot of cats happy. "It might sound like a boring task, which it is, just know that by doing it you'll make some tribe-mates really happy. Oh- and if you really want to we usually have plenty of birds in the fresh-kill pile, if you want you could always pluck some feathers off of them and put them into the nests."


    "But if thats too boring, maybe like Frog think of a game to play! Just... something as long as it helps the tribe out a bit." There, that should be good right? Now Screech had two options and if he really wanted he could do both. He couldn't wait for next moon when the two kits would be to-bes... then maybe he could give them actual interesting tasks.


    code by xredxpepperx


    - BUMBLE OF BEE

    //Hello & welcome to the site! I'm glad you've decided to give the tribe a try. c: If you have any questions don't hesitate to shoot me a pm <3! I'm always more than happy to help.


    The stoneteller was padding through the territory, doing what he usually did. Just wondering around and enjoying the sun... there hadn't been much to do chore wise recently so he was finding himself with a ton of free time and... well he was beginning to grow bored. He knew he should probably travel to DarkClan again and inform them they'd be attending the gathering next moon, but that seemed rather pointless when he could just tell Driftingstar that when they arrived tomorrow for their event. Oh by the stars... he was excited. He hoped DarkClan and the Tribe could possibly become closer allies then they had ever been.


    And most importantly, he hoped he could help the tribe grow.


    As he's wondering around his bright yellow gaze is brought up onto a fairly... skinny molly. She looked... well rough. A small frown tugged on his lips, clearly this feline was in need of help. "Hey." Bumble calls with a friendly tone over the the ginger feline before slowly beginning to approach her, he needed to back sure the feline wasn't hostile so he took note to keep his distance. "Are you lost? Hungry...?" He asks hesitantly. "I'm one of the stonetellers of the Tribe of Rushing Water, uh... if you need it we have food and a warm nest you can have back at our camp." He couldn't just not offer the feline any help, honestly to Bumble it looked like she was just barely hanging in there.



    code by xredxpepperx


    - BUMBLE OF BEE

    Upon hearing Veil's approval, Bumble would smile and give the prey-hunter a small nod. They didn't have many members so Veil's approval was all he really needed to go through with it, but he knew Frog was at the meeting so if she still would like to speak up she may. "Good. I think it will help the tribe, I think it would be good to finally get to know our neighbors better. So with that, I've decided that we we'll be attending next moons gathering. I will inform Driftingstar that we will be making an appearance there sometime during the remainder of this moon to make sure we have at least one clan leaders approval, so if anyone would like to join us on that patrol let me know." With that, he'd wait to see if anyone else would speak and if not the meeting would be over.


    code by xredxpepperx


    - BUMBLE OF BEE

    Ahhh... Poor Veil... Poor Panther. He hadn't known the prey-hunters brother well but he had known the tom had been around for awhile. Besides Veil, Panther had been one of their only other older members... and it was a shame that the still rather young tom had been taken so soon. He couldn't imagine... what it'd be like to lose Bat. Quietly, the stoneteller's paws would lead him over to Veil and the younger tom would attempt to place a tail gently on his shoulder. "Panther will be missed by the tribe. He was a good cave-guard and a good cat." He murmurs quietly, "I know this probably doesn't help Veil, but know he's watching down on you from the TOEH." With that he decides to back away to give the grieving tom space and instead he pads over to Frog before taking a seat by her. He'd give her a small smile, mostly because he didn't know how else to silently greet her before going silent in respect to the fallen cave-guard and Veil.


    code by xredxpepperx


    - BUMBLE OF BEE

    Ahh... he supposed that was fair. Bumble though he didn't speak much about it hadn't been born from the tribe. He knew his father was SkyClan and his mother was a loner, and how he had been the only one born in the litter. He wasn't sure... if his mother didn't want him or not but he had been taken to the tribe and adopted by Bat's parents, hence, why he and Bat were litter-mates. Technically... adopted, but Bumble didn't like thinking about it that way. So he too had never been assigned anything, though considering he was a bit bulkier then average it probably wasn't a shock in the end he had decided to go the cave-guard route.


    "Well, honestly I think you'd make both an excellent cave-guard and prey-hunter." He tells Frog with a soft smile, "But yeah! Do what your gut tells you when the time comes, in either rank you'll do splendid." Leaning over as Frog began to speak he would take another small bite out of the bird, chewing it up as he waited for her to finish and he couldn't help but smile. "Well at least the past stonetellers were a bit older then a kit. But yeah... I get your point. I can only imagine how stressed they must have been... or scared. Leading a tribe with two other cats to back you up is a scary thing! Can't imagine doing it all alone..." The mere thought of him ever leading by himself was frightening... Well, especially because Bumble still believed the vision he got to step up was fake while Comet's and Bunny's were real. They were litter-mates. Right? So it made sense, it just... didn't make sense for them to ask Bumble.


    Bumble always had an imaginative mind too... he just hoped when he did go and speak with his ancestors they'd accept him as a stoneteller. And... if not that was going to be rather embarrassing. A small chuckle escaped his maw, "True! If I make any bird brained decisions you can tell me right away so I can reverse whatever idiotic thing I accidentally just did." He muses gently... But really it was true. With Frog and Veil in support of the three, in support of him was there even a possibility of failure in the horizon? When he had such great tribe-mates to support him and help him? Probably not... and it comforted him. "We'll appreciate it tons Frog."


    Stress...? Yeah. Stress was normal. "Yeah! Some stress is good. I hear sometimes cats end up having too much stress though, which isn't good." He meows with a small nod. "If I cat is too stressed it can really change the way they think. But as long as its moderate stress sometimes it can even be good for you. I think..."

    code by xredxpepperx


    - BUMBLE OF BEE

    The tom can't help but let out a small amused chuckle, "Yeah, I know Frogpond." He purrs lightly. "Though since someone must have dragged thorns into camp, when you go and get checked up by Comet or Bunny could you do me a favor and look around, gather up whatever thorns you find and throw them out? Just so... yknow no one else steps on them. I don't want to be pulling thorns out of paw pads." He muses, before he casts a shock glance over to Comet. Gee... how were they learning everything so fast?


    "Oh by the stars, what even is that?" Bumble asks a little puzzled... Veil was talking to him about herbs and the only thing he understood was cobwebs! He supposed some cats did learn faster then others though. "What does that look like? Do we have any in storage?" He asks, uh... maybe the whole herb thing should get left to the other two.


    "It's not a problem Frog. Don't worry about it, we're just glad to help." He tells the kit with a smile. "Just make sure err... you have Bunny or Comet apply that herb onto your paw. That way it doesn't get infected or something..."


    code by xredxpepperx


    - BUMBLE OF BEE

    Ehhh okay maybe a little, just because... the mere thought of losing was rather embarrassing but he wasn't going to actually say that out loud. Even if it was unlikely he'd... actually lose he wasn't taking the change. So he goes along and offers an amused shrug, "Nah. Not scared. Just like I said I wouldn't want to embarrass you." He muses softly with a glance at Ember, he had only been on one hawk hunting patrol and... well they had ended up getting a hawk but y'know Bumble hadn't been much help. It amazed him though how skilled prey-hunters could become and how good they became at hunting.


    He wondered if he would've ended up making a good cave-guard.


    "They are. I'm pretty sure." He replies with a soft purr to Frog, "Though their no match really to a hunting party filled with prey-hunters. But still... I'm pretty sure if you're not careful they can ruff you up. Or... worse." He murmurs as he shuffles his paws against the ground.

    code by xredxpepperx


    - BUMBLE OF BEE

    "SkyClan? Right?" Calls the large stoneteller from the distance as he spots the short cat standing at the border. He had ended up catching the familiar scent a few good paw-steps away and of course he had followed it immediately, sometimes Bumble didn't understand the whole... "border" thing. The tribe truly never did mark them or anything, and honestly he wasn't sure if this was bad of him but if a SkyClan or DarkClan cat marched up to camp without a notice he wouldn't even think about it and he'd welcome them in with open arms. Then again the camp was a good distance from here, and the clan cats probably were just in a habit of waiting by borders.


    Or... did the tribe do borders? This was sad...


    "It's a long walk to here from SkyClan." And the fact any SkyClan cats have the boldness to even walk over here after what had ended up happening nearly a moon ago is impressive. "Is something wrong by any chance?"


    code by xredxpepperx


    - BUMBLE OF BEE

    "You're welcome Frog." The tom purrs, though there really was no need to thank him. Thanking Frog and Veil during the meeting for their activity was the least he could do truly. So with a soft smile to Frog, his attention then shifts onto the tribe giving them a few more moments to inform him if there is anything else. Well... until he remembers he failed to ask something. "Ahh- hold up. Before we are officially dismissed as I've already stated I wish to get more involved with the clans. They are our neighbors, and they are DarkClan's neighbors. I think it might be good for the tribe to start attending gatherings. We do not believe in StarClan, but while we are there we would respect their traditions and their customs. We'd be polite and we wouldn't cause any trouble. And well... if we show up on the first night and they don't want us attending we will not anymore. But I thought it would be a good idea. I want to know what you all think of that idea." He meows, his ears perked up patiently waiting for someone to maybe start speaking up whether it'd be in agreement or disagreement.


    code by xredxpepperx


    - BUMBLE OF BEE

    ooo I'd love for the tribe and RiverClan to interact! That would be neat and I'm down for that!


    I'll prob have the tribe attend this gathering... still? just cause i dont feel like waiting till june lmao

    but I'll wait a bit before posting to make sure thats chill with everyone else. c:

    yo c:

    I want to get the tribe more involved with the clans and what not, and I was wondering if by any chance everyone would be cool if they maybe started to attend gatherings...? I want to make sure that'd be chill with everyone here before kind of just having them show up lmao. dxkvjdfv

    Hunting? Bumble needed to stretch his legs and well... even though he wasn't training to be a cave-guard anymore he was thinking he could still go with to help out and be support. Like... what cave-guards would usually do. He was sure Bunny or Comet wouldn't mind watching over the cave for a bit, so he pads forwards and greets the prey-hunter with a dip of his head. "I'll come with you. Maybe not to hunt but... act as one of the cave-guards on the patrol... or something." He says with a small shrug.


    code by xredxpepperx


    - BUMBLE OF BEE

    "Yeah... I mean honestly if I had the chance I'd think I'd try it, but I definitely wouldn't plan on liking it. Imagine the texture." He says, sticking his tongue out as if he was gagging at the mere thought. Weren't frogs... slimy? He wondered if ShadowClan cats ate toads too... ew... all of those bumps they had! Another shiver would run down his spine, he was almost pretty sure he'd rather eat kittypet food. He had never seen kittypet food before, hell he had never even seen a twoleg before. But the way it was described just sounded... gross.


    Actually, he changed his mind. Frogs and toads sounded better and he'd also be keeping his honor.


    Bumble would then glance over at Frog as the two sat down and let out a soft purr, "Of course! I'm not too hungry right now, so like I said I might take a few small bites here and there. Another hunting party will probably have to go out again anyways, if I'm hungry I'll eat then." He assures before an invisible amuse brow is rose. "Five? In one go? Impressive! For a cat whose stuck around in the cave all day thats quite an appetite, you'll probably be able to eat twenty in which case when you start your training." He'd muse gently. "Anyways, are you going to be training to become a cave-guard or a prey-hunter? Either way when you start training I'm pretty sure within days your going to be wishing you didn't have to do anything during the day." He would muse again after his question before then leaning over to take a small bite from the piece of prey at their paws. Quickly chewing it and swallowing so he could answer Frog's question.


    "Oh, me? Well... I'm sure as you can already guess things have been a little... stressful recently I suppose." It probably wasn't usual for a leader to begin talking about how stressful the rise to leadership has been to a child. But- Bumble himself was a child. Hell, Bumble was so young only two moons ago he was running around the nursery with Frog! So... talking to Frog to the young tom was kind of like how it would be for a older leader to be talking to a friend. "But things have been getting smoother more recently, I hope things just... keep improving like they are now as time goes on. But besides the leader stuff, I'm doing fine." He purrs.

    code by xredxpepperx


    - BUMBLE OF BEE

    Bumble had been... uhh out and about doing stuff. Nothing exactly important today but he was trying to figure out where exactly they could host the "picnic" event that DarkClan was also coming for. He couldn't decide exactly where... but right now he was thinking just a nice clearing? Most of the tribes territory was rocky and to be honest quite dangerous... and he didn't want anyone somehow taking a tumble to their death. So yeah! Just a... plain regular clearing probably...


    He wondered if Comet or Bunny had any ideas.


    However when he walked back into the cave it didn't take him long at all to spot Frog, who seemed to be desperately trying to do something with one of her back paws. Confused, the tom pads over before his yellow gaze lands on the thorn that was stuck in her paw. Perhaps he shouldn't be amused... but he was. "Do you need some help there Frog?" The tom asks as he pads a bit closer to the scene. "Here, stop making a fuss out of it and let me try to help." He says, before he attempts to lean in and carefully but quickly tries to pull the thorn out of the felines paw pad. If successful he'll spit it out right in front of his paws. Hrnn... he knew it was just a thorn but still Frog should probably get checked over by Bunny. Sometimes they could make deep cuts and if they were deep he knew they could get infected. "Uhh... maybe you should also go ahead and go see Bunny? I'm sure he's around here somewhere, but if the thorn dug in deep enough its possible it could still become infected. I think." He tells the feline.


    //i didn't know if powerplaying was okay so uh apologies for the really awkward attempt lmao.

    code by xredxpepperx


    - BUMBLE OF BEE