Amestris post-Promised Day, post Fuhrer Bradley was a better Amestris. That’s what everyone said. And it was true, without the threat of the homuculi and dark conspiracy hanging in the air, it really was better. But even with all that the Elric brothers had done, what the Brigs soldiers, Team Mustang, the Xing Suite and everyone else had all done, there was still so much filth that needed to be uncovered, so much that needed to be settled, wiped clean and...silenced.
There was still so much work to be done, work that could not be delegated to just anyone.
Enter the Government’s curious secret project: Project Antimony.
Project Antimony is a secret government project to turn a group of human test subjects under the previous administration into a special ops group, tasked with unearthing the secrets and horrors kept under wraps by the previous Administration and the Homunculi.
There is something particularly special about the members chosen for project Antimony, however. Many of those who were chosen were those who had suffered the most at the Government’s hands: Human Chimeras, soul-bound suits of armor, and former alchemists and scientists who had worked on these horrible projects, who had worked on the Philosopher’s Stone.
In doing this, they have been promised a place to stay, a chance at redemption, and perhaps a chance to regain what they have lost.
In return, they must preform the task of seeking out the secret labs, navigating the unholy tunnels and finding the hideous truths that must be uncovered.
- No powerplay, yes we’re gonna be having some crazy and wild stuff, but like...no Homunculi characters without explicit reason, no unreasonable alchemy
- I’d prefer OCs for this, but if you really to want to play a canon character feel free to ask!
- Speaking of asking, don’t be scared to ask me questions, I don’t bite, I promise. Like if I’m missing something from the manga or think that an idea from 2003 anime could be interesting let me know! (I’ve only watched Brotherhood but I’ve meaning to read the Manga)
- Be nice, be civil. IC drama is super lit, OOC drama is not good at all. Please try to settle it as civilly as you can outside of the rp if you must. I’d like to not get involved in I don’t have to
- Please be literate. I know that sounds horribly dickish but if I can’t understand what you wrote in your form, I’m not going to accept you. Plain and simple. Responses don’t need to be the length of a novel, but don’t give me a one liner. Give me at least a paragraph or two that are legible.
- Please don’t kiss and diss. There is nothing worse than someone who will just kiss and then run away from a rp. I understand that things happen, you get busy, your mental health tanks, you lose muse. I understand, I’ve been there. All I ask if that you give me a little heads up if you think it’s going to be an issue, just try to do the best you can do
- More rules may be added as needed and at my discretion, however I’ll let you all know that I’ve changed up the rules so I don’t just jump anything on you
- If you’ve read these, put your favorite character in the other category, that way I know you’ve read my rules
Adeline Conray-Female-Cat Chimera-Trash Puppy
Name: Adeline Conray
Race: Amestrian, Cat-Human chimera
Appearance: Image or a description here
Skills and abilities: wip
With her mother dead and buried and having no other close relatives, the young, budding Alchemist was deemed someone nobody would miss. With that, Adeline was abducted and taken to be used as a test subject for experimentation, where she was made into a haphazard cat chimera. She had stayed in that lab until she was finally discovered and rescued from the lab.
Despite the medical abuse and experimentation she endured in the labs, as well as her rather inhuman form, Adeline had been one the first to agree to join Project Antimony.
Rp Thread: Nothing yet