w e m a d e i t || 1D . closed .

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Come check out our November Spotlight Contest!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
The winners for the October Spotlight Contest have been decided! The writing goes to Jadefeather12 and the art goes to sp00kboi lyric. Congratulations!
Trad. WindClan is a slower moving clan with an amazing OOC community, come join our ranks and help WindClan grow!

• for a while now, five youtubers have been making videos on their own. they were all doing great when it came to viewers and subscribes. they were in love with the thrill. one day they all bumped into each other, found out they lived unbelievablly close to one another and that's how youtube found out it had angels. youtubianangels is there home name and they live up to it. by combining forces their subscribers all moved to their new-found home page, subscribing to the new name quickly. they were famous everywhere, they got agents and they began travelling all over. their followers began to become more extreme, by that i mean celebrities were watching them. wow, right?! they were meeting these idols-turned-friends all over the place. some of them wanted to meet the five. when the girls hear rumors about the notorious, one direction, watching them they freaked. before long they met the lads and it's just amazing. as they build their relationship with the band and they begin meeting with them all over the place, the tabloids blow with reports that something clicked. it did click, the thing is, the girls don't think they want to fully be apart of magazines and the drama of the celebrity world yet. with that being said, can these relations ever work?

[ [size=5pt]rules[/size] ]
    we are starting from a month or so after they form so, just a heads up on that.
    i am not reserving. so please, don't ask.
    obviously capitalization does't matter to me.
    make your form pretty! impress me!
    i expect you to be as active as possible, i understand school's coming to an end, but if you can't come on for a long period of time, do tell me.
    have fun and be creative! c:
    if you read this put these words in your favorite color in the " other" section: [size=5pt]i am the youtube angel[/size] .

[ [size=5pt]the lasses[/size] ]

kai celestia williams © zaynie
    cecily alissandria holmes © яєνєяιє
    carolina isabel elizondo smith © seren • depity
    reese coraline saphinson © phil lester
    closed

[ [size=5pt]the lads[/size] ]

harry edward styles ➳ яєνєяιє
    louis william tomlinson ➳ phil lester
    niall james horan
    liam james payne ➳ zaynie
    zayn jawaad malik ➳ seren • depity

[ [size=5pt]relations[/size] ]

harry edward styles ♥ carolina isabel elizondo smith
    louis william tomlinson ♥
    niall james horan ♥ cecily alissandria holmes
    liam james payne ♥ reese coraline saphinson
    zayn jawaad malik ♥ kai celestia williams

[ [size=5pt]form[/size] ]

[center]
    [color=black]?[/color] [font=times new roman][color=navy]She Lied, But I Believe 'Er[/color][/font] [color=black]?[/color]
    [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/46e85036d45ed5168183b8b529d43346/tumblr_inline_n4x4q1A6Rj1s8av8i.png[/img]
    [color=black]?[/color] [font=times new roman][color=navy]Stupid Is, What Stupid Do[/color][/font] [color=black]?[/color] [/center]

The post was edited 1 time, last by hazza ().

• reserved for my form.

[hr]

if my red eyes don't see you
    anymore

[hr]

Name
    kai celestia williams

Nickname
    kai-jew
    kitten
    kitty
    kit
    celestia
    celest

Birthday
    april twenty-fourth

Birthplace
    toronto, canada

Ethnic Background
    canadian-english, african-american-barbadian, pakistani, fillipino.
    she's allot of things, very colorful family.

Accent
    barbadian-british mix with a slight american feel to it. she get's the british part of her accent from her father and the barbadian part from her mother.

[hr]

[img width=425 height=510]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tum…edNR31qdqyhso1_r2_500.png[/img]

and i can't hear you through
    the white noise

[hr]

Hair
    a naturally curly brunette is she.

Eyes
    her eyes are a mixture between gray and brown, making a very musky colored brown.

Skin
    her skin is a soft, smooth light caramel color

Build
    she's a very curvy lass. she's thick-in-the-hips, but when she was younger she'd get called fat. that was an understatement. she's nowhere near " fat". she takes pride in herself and her curves and she will tell off anyone who misjudges her for them.

Body Modifications
    -x-x-x-
    - { on her right hand

-x-x-x-
    - { left calf muscel on down

-x-x-x-
    - { lower right stomach forward on. belly button ring included

[hr]

just send your heartbeat
    i'll go...

[hr]

Persona
    youtuber? yes! angel? very much so.
    kai is a girl of many names, faces, laughs. she's just colorful all over!

kai's always been in front of the cameras. all her life, her father loved to make mini video diaries about the family's life. even after she grew and became a cherished youtuber, kai stays humble and level-headed. she never really let any rumors about her or the "fame" get to her head, she was taught better than that. no matter is it's a lie or not, it's always just a phase and she knew that. that's what got her through allot.
    she doesn't believe in hatred. you heard right. it's practically banned from her vocabulary. she thinks no one should ever " hate" another living thing or creature. it makes her cringe when people say they " hate" somone else. one time, she got called a " hater" and nearly cried for two hours. she can't stand being labeled.
    she loves to have fun! kai is an adventurous lass. she is super curious and likes to get into things. she can barely ever just sit around and do nothing. this is also why she's so funny. she has such a wide stretch of imagination, she can make almost the stupidest things seem real and lovely. when with her, you're sure to have loads of fun
    what allot of people don't seem to realize is that kai is pretty wise, mature and quick-thinking. they are so caught up in her playful side that when she gets serious it's hard to tell if she is or not. she never takes it to heart, though. sometimes she can't take herself seriously and laughs at herself

to sum it up, kai is a humble fun lover who just can't seem to take herself seriously. don't be quick to judge her though, she may suprise you.

Brief History
    kai celestia williams was born in toronto,canada . she has a fairly small inner family, consisting of her mother, her father, and her twin brother. as she grew, her parents found it harder to put food on the twins' plates, so her father gathered all their savings and moved the family to england to start over. their mother was half british and hand connections, so they moved in with their aunt, uncle, and four cousins. the twins found it a bit overwhelming to be in such a big family, but they managed. their mother died four months after, knowing she wouldn't want them to grieve for too long, they carried on with their lives. with time, they both went into high school and ended up with long-lasting friends. after high school, they didn't want to seperate since they were like best friends, so kai and her brother moved into a small flat together. eventually the twins decided the it was time to move back to north america and got an apartment in miami, florida.

Family
    [i]Mother

kasarah fay
    {deceased}

Father
    trey williams
    thirty-nine

Siblings
    skai williams
    twin/brother
    -x-x-x-

Playlist
    both of us { b.o.b ft. taylor swift }
    bad { wale ft. tiara thomas }
    wicked games { the weeknd }
    loveeee song { rihanna ft. future }
    kisses down low { kelly rowland }
    poetic justice { kendrick lamar ft. drake }
    1901 { pheonix }
    radioactive { imagine dragons }
    { all one direction }

drawing
    writing
    singing
    making videos
    being around others
    the water
    exploring new things and places
    watching the stars

Dislikes
    being confined to one place for a long period of time
    fighting

Sexuality
    bisexual

Turn-Ons
    shyness
    confidence
    boldness
    loving
    caring
    gentleness
    silliness
    soft spots
    singing
    tattoos
    scars
    lip-biting
    winking
    making her laugh
    suits and ties

Turn-Offs
    whining
    rudeness
    snottiness
    cockiness
    full of oneself
    being ignored
    dullness
    laziness

Social Networking
    Youtube
    Main { blog, funny, critque videos }
    theseaswilltoyou
    Sub { gaming and singing }
    mywilltoyou
    Twitter
    Public
    officialangelkai
    Private
    himynameiskai
    Group
    officialyoutubeangels
    Instagram
    youtubeangelkai
    Tumblr
    stayangelicalways
    Facebook
    Kai Williams

Perks and Quirks
    drawing whiskers on her cheeks with waterproof eyeliner
    she sings and raps a little.
    she understands the mindset of those of the male variety and uses it to her advantage.
    she writes songs and stories {fanfics haha!}
    she's obsessed with macklemore and eminem
    she screams allot

Love Intrest
    zayn malik

Other
    { liam payne

[hr]

to the
    blue ocean floor

where they will find us no more, on the
    blue ocean floor..

[hr]

[center]
    [color=black]?[/color] [font=times new roman][color=navy]She Lied, But I Believe 'Er[/color][/font] [color=black]?[/color]
    [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/46e85036d45ed5168183b8b529d43346/tumblr_inline_n4x4q1A6Rj1s8av8i.png[/img]
    [color=black]?[/color] [font=times new roman][color=navy]Stupid Is, What Stupid Do[/color][/font] [color=black]?[/color] [/center]

• [hr]

my songs know what you did in the dark
    so light 'em up up up.

[hr]

Name

Cecily Alissandria Holmes

Nickname

Friends call her "Sherlock" for obvious reasons; otherwise, Cecily. {pronounced "siss-el-ee"}

femme

Birthday

December 19

Birthplace

Seattle, WA.

Ethnic Background

Half-British, half-Russian. interesting combo, I know.

Accent

very lightly British, due to her father's English roots and dialect.

[hr]

Be careful making wishes in the dark
    Can't be sure when they've hit their mark
    And besides in the mean time
    I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart.

[hr]

Hair

long, dark brown curls.

Eyes

an electrifying bright teal color.

Skin

a very light unblemished olive tone.

Build

essentially: tall and slim and nothing else.

Body Modifications

just pierced ears.

[hr]

I'm in the details with the devil
    So now the world can never get me on my level
    I've just gotta get you out of the cage
    I'm a young lover's rage
    Got a spark that I need to ignite.

[hr]

[font=times new roman]Persona 

Cecily "Sherlock" Holmes became famous on the internet for a reason. Each of her new friends were received with love by the youtube community because of their own unique, distinctive personalities. For some, it was because they were beautiful and taught others how to be beautiful too, through makeup trials and hair lessons. For others, it was because they were funny, dramatic and hilarious and observant. With Sherlock, it was because she was uninhibitedly passionate about everything. When she talks about something she loves, she speaks with such willpower and animation that you can't help but love it a little bit too. So when she started making videos, it was to tell people about what she loved, and why she loved it, so they could check it out, too. And then it started developing to the point where she would just talk about her life or her thoughts and people still loved to listen, because she was so open and honest and wasn't afraid to be humorous about it. She is highly intelligent, and that shows. She's got a video to make you laugh, one to make you cry, one to teach you about the best music in her CD collection. She was kind of Youtube's little princess; people wanted to see her succeed, and for that she knew she was very lucky. She didn't have a lot of friends in school, but people made her feel welcome online, and she didn't receive as much hate or negative reviews as she expected to. Hardly any, actually. But, she had known that there was a risk of people being mean when she decided to put herself out there, and she does not regret the decision.

All her life, Cecily was a reserved and secretive person. She had a lot she wanted to say, but didn't how to say, or was too nervous or shy to say. But she decided she needed to open up and make herself heard, so she did. And it was easier to talk on the internet when there was no one staring right back at her. She got a chance to be open and honest, and it paid off.

Apart from all that, Cecily is a very accepting and open-minded person. She resents being judgmental or rude in any way, shape, or form. Her British father taught her everything about manners and politeness, and she learned from him that kindness is key. She learned from her Russian mother that if someone is mean to you, or someone you care about, step on them. This developed an interesting complex; basically it shaped Cecily's whole existence into one moral code. "Be the best friend you can possibly be, and be the most terrifying enemy one could possibly have". She's proud of herself for that, because she's fairly sure she's succeeded.

Brief History

Thomas Holmes met Alexandra Orlov at a train station one wintery December. She was a beautiful, slightly mean young woman, and he was a charming, overly forgiving young man. They bonded over books. Interestingly enough, they both loved the Sherlock Holmes stories. They got married a year later and had Cecily and loved her.

When Cecily was six, her mother left for the first time. She came back, of course, a year later, and Thomas welcomed her home. He would always welcome her home. Even though she would leave and come back a total of six more times, he would always welcome her home.

Cecily figured out from an early age that her mother had a family in Russia that she was always going back to, because she missed them and could never figure out who she wanted to stay with. Thomas always offered to bring Cecily to Russia so they could all be together, but Alexandra didn't want that, because her town in Russia was poor and unsafe.

One day Alexandra left and didn't come back. She didn't give much of a goodbye, so Cecily was lost for a while, all alone with her grieving-but-smiling father who had watched over her like her own personal guardian angel since she was six years old, even though his own heart was constantly being broken.

She didn't have a lot of friends at school; hardly any, actually. Her nose was always buried in a book; she was shy and quiet and didn't open up easily. She just had her dad and her hairless cat Satine, whom she'd gotten when she was six and her mom left for the first time. She started making videos and she didn't tell her father about it until she got really famous and he found out on his own.

He watched everything on her channel.

After every video he loved her more.

Being a "youtube angel" spoke to Cecily quite deeply, because her father was her guardian angel, and she wanted to be that for someone too.

So why not the whole world?

Family

Father, Thomas Holmes
    Mother, Alexandra Orlov {absent}
    Cat, Satine {yes, this counts as family}

Playlist

Carry On My Wayward Son - Kansas
    My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light 'Em Up) - Fall Out Boy
    War of Change - Thousand Foot Krutch
    Impossible - Anberlin
    Don't You Worry Child - Swedish House Mafia
    Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
    Monster - Paramore
    Shake It Out - Florence and the Machine
    Chalk Outline - Three Days Grace
    Lux Aeterna - Clint Mansell
    I Wanna Know What Love Is - Foreigner
    Hey Jude - The Beatles
    Some Nights - fun.
    Oh Death - Jen Titus
    Vox Populi - 30 Seconds To Mars
    Search and Destroy - 30 Seconds To Mars
    New Year's Day - U2
    Fix Me - Ten Years
    Evil Angel - Breaking Benjamin

-music
    -books
    -archery
    -animals
    -shooting (guns, arrows, whatever. but never at living targets.)
    -art
    -movies
    -television

Dislikes

-swimming (she can't swim and hates water)
    -sewing
    -cooking
    -sports
    -technology

Sexuality

straight {but an ally!}

Turn-Ons

-kindness
    -courage
    -intelligence
    -open-mindedness
    -getting her back scratched
    -hand-holding
    -a good head of hair

Turn-Offs

-being dull/uninteresting
    -stupidity
    -meanness, laziness
    -being pressured or yelled at
    -intolerance

Social Networking

Youtube-
    theangelsherlock
    {creative, I know.}

Perks and Quirks

-she's a very good singer but usually doesn't post any videos of that
    -she can play the violin
    -she loves fireworks, candles, anything involving fire
    -she loves boats but hates swimming
    -most people think her sphinx cat, Satine, is ugly, but she thinks the hairless cat is beautiful.
    -she loves all holidays. she even celebrates the tiny minor holidays.
    -she's great at painting and origami
    -she's really bad at cooking
    -she can't dance
    -she enjoys poetry
    - she knows how to lucid dream
    - she hasn't decided what religion she is yet
    - she's terrible at math

Love Interest

Niall Horan

Other
    i am the youtube angel

{ boy you roleplay
    Harry Styles

[center][img height=200]http://68.media.tumblr.com/bcf0775274b8e1c9b4880823e7bd1ed0/tumblr_obw00wJvdA1vbmtz7o1_250.gif[/img] [img height=200]http://68.media.tumblr.com/f11698e87add4acf82ffe7dcddc9a15c/tumblr_obw00wJvdA1vbmtz7o2_250.gif[/img][/center]

The post was edited 1 time, last by яєνєяιє ().

• looking good, love! nudge! c:

[center]
  • i'm sorry, i didn't add age haha! mind squeezing that in between gender and birthday? thanks love!

[center]
  • [hr]

lyrics of your choice

[hr]

Name

{{ Remelia Scarlett Matthews }}

Nickname

{{ Remmy }}

{{ female }}

{{ nineteen }}

Birthday

{{ May twelfth }}

Birthplace

{{ Sitka, Alaska }}

Ethnic Background

{{ Russian-American }}

Accent

{{ American }}

[hr]

lyrics

[hr]

Hair

{{ A soft wave of dark chocolate brown, sweeping down her back. }}

Eyes

{{ A fragile blue, soft and wistful like a midsummer afternoon sky. }}

Skin

{{ A smooth, sunkissed ivory color, like that of the sand at a beach. }}

Build

{{ A figure of graceful elegance, willowy and delicate. }}

Body Modifications

{{ Angel wings are tattooed on her left wrist with the words alis volat propris, meaning he flies with her own wings, underneath and an infinity sign is tattooed on her right wrist. }}

[hr]

lyrics

[hr]

Persona

It's Russian Roulette with no luck. . .
    The definition of a russian roulette is a stunt in which one spins the cylinder of a revolver loaded with only one bullet, aims the muzzle at one's head, and pulls the trigger; an act of reckless bravado. Well, that is one way to describe is whirlwind of excitement. She is the loaded bullet waiting to be fired away. Her grace is fiery and she is an explosion of burning colors of red and orange. Her tongue it sharp-witted and sarcasm rolls of the tip of it like the waves of a blue ocean. Tinkerbell is the complete opposite of her angelic pixie appearance and her courage is loud. Her personality is very bright and outgoing and she is not afraid to try anything new or dangerous. Yes, she is a bullet in a revolver just waiting for that chance to be let out. Wondering when it will be her turn to be extravagant.

At first glance your instincts say this stranger's a little dangerous. . .
    The second part of the definition of a russian roulette definitely describes this [age here] year old. An act of reckless bravado. The first thing you think of when you meet this girl is danger! She is always doing something daring and is not afraid to try anything. She is wide open and for her to be shy is a rarity. Tinkerbell is the first one of all her friends to try something and they all love her crazy optimism when it comes to dire situations and they need someone to lean on for support and uplifting.

Just let me be myself so I can shine with my own light. . .
    That is another thing about Tinkerbell, she always let's her light be seen. She dares to be different and enjoys every minute of who she is. Be true to who you are, this is one of the most powerful quotes that she lives by. Her bright aura can brighten anyone's day as well as the bright smiles she lets loose. Ah, her laugh and all it's beauty. It's a sweet, melodic sound with warmth and excitement in its depths, very contagious. This girl just loves who she is and you should to.

I will not bow, I will not fade, I will take your breath away. . .
    Tinkerbell is an entity of fiery grace and is not one to back down from anything. She is a fighter at heart for she fights for what she loves. Another one of her sayings is that you have to fight for something or you'll fall for anything. They are wise words and strong ones to live her life by. She is proud of who she is and no one can make this illuminating light fade. No matter how hard you try you just can't help but let her take your breath away. Tink is intricate and complex like that, you may not like her but you have to respect her sense of strong will.

And I am done with my graceless heart. . .
    Another thing you may receive from this girl, despite her outgoing persona, she is a mystery to many. Most do not understand her and a lot believe she is graceless and has no compassion. This is certainly not true for she is a fighter but it is because she fights for what she loves. Tink is beautiful, inside and out, and her soul is one of burning passion which learned long ago that in order to have compassion you must lose your innocence of childhood. She is very mature for her age and intelligence is another word for the [age here] year old brunette. Despite her outgoing and optimistic attitude, she is not oblivious to knowledge and knows a lot, any of her friends can vouch for this.

I will never let you fall even if saving you sends me to Heaven. . .
    A guardian angel. That is how her true friends see Tink, as their angel sent to watch over for them. She is not one to abandon her friends and is always there for them, through thick and thin, no matter what. That is, after all, what being a true friend is all about. Tink loves her friends and in her life, her loved ones come before anything in this world. She would sacrifice herself for anyone of her friends and is always sticking up for them. Many now know that they don't mess with this girls loved ones or they will have to deal with Tinkerbell. And that is one force they don't want to reckon with. For she may be a cute young girl but she's got fight in her and her temper is like a raging wildfire.

I would rather learn what it feels like to burn then to feel nothing at all. . .
    Now that we have gotten through to the inner depths of Tink, let's talk about her and the love she has. Tink is one to give all she has when it comes to relationships, whether they be boyfriend type or friends. She tries to hide it but Tink is one to wear her heart on her sleeve. Even if she tries not to let her feelings show, they always give way and honestly she is the perfect girlfriend. A rough exterior and a beautiful interior of grace and passion. She will accept you for who you are and won't try to change you. After all why would she form a relationship with someone if she didn't like who they were in the first place?

When violet eyes get brighter and heavy wings grow lighter. . .
    Despite the guardian angel of her friends, the girl does need her own shoulder to lean on at times. Once you get past all her dangers and snares, her hot tempers and complexities, Tink really is a sensitive girl who just needs that one go-to person. She is independent and likes to do things on her own but at the end of the day her wings get heavy and she needs a place to rest her head. Tink is compassionate and selfless but even this angel needs her own. You may not believe it but all Tinkerbell wants is to be irrevocably loved with a deep passion like she could give someone.

Brief History

Tragedy always seems to involve itself in stories of happiness. It thrives on tearing these beautiful moments to shreds by locking it's captives in a cell and torturing them. Beating them until the pain has become so much that everything feels numb. The only thing you have left in you is the strong bonds of love that you were fighting so hard to keep. Yet even that is slowly being destroyed by none other than a tragic event. And so it goes to say that this wild, passionate story is kindled by tragedy and this is how it goes . . .

Remmy has not had a picture perfect life like many think. She lives in a household of people that do not accept her for who she is except her fourteen year old sister, Brooke. She has lived through loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted. In her family, she is the ugly duckling, but to her sister, who thinks she walks on water, sees the delicate swan from within. And, because of her sister, who is so sick that death began to draw near when she was six, has become her inspiration.

The beautiful voice inside this young phenomena derived from her younger sister. A girl who has the heart of a fighter, just like her big sister. Remmy has dedicated her singing career to helping heal her sister. She has become her sister's only hope except for Jesus Christ, their Lord and Risen Saviour. Without Him, Remmy would be lost in how to take care of her little sister. So, this is how Remmy became a YouTube angel.

Family

She no longer considers her abusive parents family. Though she loves them she is angry at them and right now wants nothing to do with them.
    [Brook]lyn Rose Matthews, fourteen, little sister

Playlist

Breath by Breaking Benjamin
    Russian Roulette by ten years
    One More Day by ten years
    Vanilla twilight by owl city
    In the air tonight by phil Collins
    I will wait by Mumford and sons
    Intro by xxx
    Flightless bird by iron and wine
    Eyes on fire by ble foundation
    Rolling in the deep by Adele
    My immortal by evanescence
    Heavy in your arms by Florence and the machine
    Shake it out by Florence and the machine
    Still counting by volbeat
    I'll follow you by shinedown

Being herself
    Singing
    Spending time with her sister
    Being other friends
    Nature
    Music

Dislikes

Her parents
    Bullies
    Rudeness
    Arrogance
    Preps

Sexuality

{{ heterosexual }}

Turn-Ons

Funny
    Smart
    Compassionate
    Beautiful eyes and bright smiles
    Don't try to change her
    Accepting
    Romantic
    Music lovers

Turn-Offs

Bullies
    Arrogance
    Trying to change her
    Clingy
    Won't let her do anything
    Shorter than her, it bothers her for one reason probably her OCD

Social Networking

{{ redrumlovesome }}

Perks and Quirks

- she keeps people out of her life so they don't get hurt
    - she is the most loyal friend
    - enjoyable
    - intelligent
    - sarcastic
    -OCD
    - anger issues

Love Intrest

{{ Louis Tomlinson }}

Other

{{ Niall Horan }}

{{ i am the YouTube angel }}

[hr]

lyrics

[hr]

[center][img width=230 height=120]https://67.media.tumblr.com/1fd676fa058dbf93a340ad72b21733c2/tumblr_ob5uvqDquE1vv7abbo1_400.gif[/img] [img width=230 height=120]https://secure.static.tumblr.com/ef311ef72e165ae17c51480daab5d158/fr3upmg/hVCnh9sxw/tumblr_static_tumblr_static_b5d91w7ma74g8ggkk4wccwoo4_640.jpg[/img]
    [center][fancypost borderwidth=0px; letter-spacing: -1px; font-size: 14pt; color: #ffffff; font-family: georgia][b][i]time moves s l o w . . .[/i][/b][/fancypost]
    [fancypost borderwidth=0px; letter-spacing: 0px; margin-top: -12px; color: #ffffff; font-size: 8pt; text-transform: uppercase]when half of your heart has yet to come home[/fancypost]

The post was edited 1 time, last by broken rebel ().

• nudge! welcome! c:

[center]
  • [hr]

[align=center][font=angency FB][size=7pt]
    It was February 14 Valentines Day
    The roses came but they took you away
    Tattooed on my arm is a charm to disarm all the harm
    Gotta keep myself calm but the truth is you're gone
    And I'll never get to show you these songs
    Dad you should see the tours that I'm on
    I see you standing there next to Mom
    Both singing along, yeah arm in arm

[hr][align=center][color=black][font=angency FB][size=8]

Name
    &reese&coraline&saphinson&
    Nickname
    reese
    cora
    renah {{ ree-na }}
    most people just call her reese or renah.
    Birthday
    thirteenth of april
    Birthplace
    manchester, england
    Ethnic Background
    american&british&irish
    Accent
    a mix between an eastern england accent, and american accent.
    [hr][align=center][color=black][font=angency FB][size=7pt]

And there are days when I'm losing my faith
    Because the man wasn't good he was great
    He'd say "Music was the home for your pain"
    And explained I was young, he would say
    Take that rage, put it on a page
    Take that page to the stage
    Blow the roof off the place
    I'm trying to make you proud
    Do everything you did
    I hope you're up there with God saying "That's my kid!"

Hair
    wavy, long light brown hair.
    Eyes
    she has light blue eyes.
    Skin
    her skin resembles that of a porcelain doll. it's quite soft, and clear. but, tends to get a bit pale.
    Build
    she's quite simply. short, yet slim.
    Body Modifications
    she has her mothers name;; Renay on her left wrist
    and on her right wrist she has her fathers name;; Stefan
    she also has pierced ears
    [hr][align=center][color=black][font=angency FB][size=7pt]

If you could see me now would you recognize me?
    Would you pat me on the back or would you criticize me?
    Would you follow every line on my tear-stained face
    Put your hand on my heart that was cold
    As the day you were taken away
    I know it's been a while but I can see you clear as day
    Right now, I wish I could hear you say
    I eat too much, and I watch too much junk
    But if you can't see me now that is a must

Persona
    reese is quite a unique character. somehow, she's managed to stay in touch with her inner self. through everything. when she was sixteen, after everything she had gone through. she stumbled across the wonders of the internet. she made a youtube account. ' ILostMyDignity ' where she posted videos of idiotic things she had done. soon, as her subscribers raised. her confidence did too. for the first bit, she was known as ' Renah ' until. she posted a video, she shocked her viewers. by opening up. something she had never done.
    since then, reese's grown confident in herself. and, has lost her dignity just that bit more. she's become louder, and. more strange. they honestly, don't come much stranger than her. she learnt to embrace who she was on the inside. and has began simply. not caring about what people say. she's a speaker of the truth, and speaks what's on her mind.
    with all this said, reese isn't one to be in the spotlight. she doesn't mind being in the spotlight as ' ILostMyDignity ' or one of the five angels. but, when it comes to her. reese saphinson. she doesn't handle publicity easily. she gets quite awkward, and mumbles a lot. she doesn't want to be portrayed as something she isn't. so she tries to avoid all publicity, so her public image isn't misinterpreted.
    Brief History
    reese's life as a child was simply fine. she grew up in manchester. or, as her and her brother like to say ' chester's man ' she was quite a loud child. but, as now. avoided being in the spotlight. when she was sixteen. and her brother was ten. it was valentines day. their parents when out for a special valentines dinner. they died in a freak accident involving a train. since then, reese has found it hard to talk to people she loves about the incident. but, has worked past it. she blames the cause of her innocence lost to youtube. but, she's still that cute little girl. who wouldn't dream of swearing.
    Family
    mother
    Renay Sykes
    writer
    forty
    deceased
    father
    Stefan Saphinson
    author
    forty-five
    deceased
    legal guardian/uncle
    Jay Sykes
    graphic designer
    thirty
    alive
    brother
    Manny Saphinson
    student
    twelve
    alive
    x
    Playlist
    no words&the script
    good ol' days&the script
    if you could see me now&the script
    thank you&mkto
    heaven forbid&the fray
    spark&ed sheeran
    way home&ed sheeran
    the a team&ed sheeran
    22&taylor swift
    we cry&the script
    how to love&lil wayne
    thanks for the memories&fall out boy
    summer love&one direction
    over again&one direction
    same mistakes&one direction
    heart vacancy&the wanted
    satellite&the wanted
    pandas
    dinosaurs
    animals
    youtube
    vlogging
    singing
    dancing {{ badly. }}
    laughing
    the internet
    smiling
    being happy
    helping
    writing
    tumbling
    eating
    Dislikes
    being mean
    not being on the internet
    being inactive on her youtube channels
    negativity
    crocodiles
    the ' outside ' place
    war
    fighting
    Sexuality
    straight
    Turn-Ons
    nice
    kind
    humour
    spontaneous
    brown eyes
    blue eyes
    a nice smile
    clean teeth
    understanding
    Turn-Offs
    mean
    cold
    dull
    too serious
    completely mental
    cruel
    pressuring
    Social Networking
    *add her old channel name
    -youtube
    main;;
    ILostMyDignity
    second channel;;
    ILostMyMind
    -instagram
    officialangelreese
    -twitter
    public;;
    officialangelreese
    private;;
    Renah_Saph
    -facebook
    Reese Saphinson
    -tumblr
    ILostMyDignity
    &
    IAmTheChosenOne
    Perks and Quirks
    she's an amazing singer, as shown in a lot of her videos
    she can write songs, as shown in a lot of her videos
    she's completely obsessed with 'AmazingPhil ' and ' danisnotonfire ' and, has met them. and done a collab with both of them a few times
    she loves to rap, but isn't always good at it
    she has photos of llamas and pigs in her bag at all times
    she wears llama hats a lot. and panda hats. and is known for her love of animals
    Love Interest
    liam payne

Other
    [color=green]i am the YouTube angel

{ louis tomlinson

[hr]
    [align=center][color=black][font=angency FB][size=7pt]
    You used to say I wont know a wind until it crossed me
    Like I wont know real love 'til I've loved and I've lost it
    So if you lost a sister, someone's lost a mom
    And if you lost a dad then someone's lost a son
    And they're all missing out, yeah they're all missing out
    So if you get a second to look down on me now
    Mom, Dad I'm just missing you now

[center][font=verdna][color=black][img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdhtw1lgMP1rdhunro1_500.jpg[/img]

The post was edited 1 time, last by phil lester ().

• [hr]

darling, darling, doesn't have a problem
    lying to herself cause her liquor's top shelf
    it's alarming honestly how charming she can be
    fooling everyone, telling them she's having fun

[hr]

Name
    carolina isabel elizondo smith
    Nickname
    carol & carrot
    Birthday
    second of january
    Birthplace
    san jose, costa rica
    Ethnic Background
    canadian & costa rican
    Accent
    a mild canadian accent tinged with a high spanish accent

[hr]

she says, "you don't want to be like me"
    don't wanna see all the things I've seen
    i'm dying, i'm dying
    she says, "you don't want to get this way"
    famous, and dumb at an early age
    lying, i'm lying

[hr]

Hair
    ringlets of mahogany colored hair
    Eyes
    bright hazel eyes surrounded by long lashes
    Skin
    a dark olive tone with natural blemishes
    Build
    petite and thin
    Body Modifications
    ears pierced & extremely small swallow tattoo behind her left ear

[hr]

the boys, the girls, they all like carmen
    she gives them butterflies, bats her cartoon eyes
    she laughs like God, her mind's like a diamond
    audiotune lies, she's still shining
    like lightning, white lightning

[hr]

Persona
    carolina is spontaneous. one moment she is the happiest girl in the world, the next, she is a deadly women. do not confuse this with bipolar-ism. let's get back on track, now shall we? carolina is definitely picky about people, and she isn't scared to state what's on her mind. if she doesn't like you, she'll tell you straight up. this girl is also known for swearing and throwing a few punches. but, just to reassure you, she isn't this crazy diva all the time.

carolina is actually quite shy, beyond shy. her cheeks flare and she tries to hide her face, and she begins to get this flash of heat all over. she hates that part about herself, wishing she could be more courageous like the others. she's mostly known for her kind heart and her joking manner, she can usually put a smile on anyone's face. carolina loves that aspect about herself, even if she can't help herself, she loves helping others. carolina is the jokester of the group, cracking jokes, especially at inappropriate times. just to warn you, she is probably the loudest one of the group, like she is still a child.

she definitely is a handful, she has proven that much to the people around her. carolina can get over emotional, tears running down her cheeks, her hand covering her mouth. she's actually a big baby, and daddy's little princess. carolina can cry at anything, be it a small puppy or an elder alone at the restaurant. but, she tries to hide this weakness. she tries to seem tall and steady, like nothing can faze her. being the youngest has also contributed to this.
    Brief History
    carolina's parents when her father went to costa rica to visit his sister, and he ran into maria. the young adults hit it off quite well and since jeremy was fluent in spanish, and maria in english, they would switch which ones they would speak during conversation. jeremy brought maria to canada to meet his family, and of course everyone loved maria. the pair got married two years later and found out that maria was pregnant with twins!

on the second of january justin and carolina were born, justin being the older twin by ten minutes. once the twins turned twelve, their parents bought them a very special gift for christmas, a dalmatian puppy! the family is a normal and happy family.
    Family
    jeremy ronald smith { father
    maria-jose isabella elizondo diaz { mother
    justin jonathon elizondo smith { twin brother
    mouse { dalmatian
    Playlist
    start of something new - daughtry
    buzzkill - luke bryan
    radioactive - imagine dragons
    all about us - he is we
    outta my head - daughty
    kiss you inside out - hedley
    stutter - marianas trench
    carmen - lana del rey
    mama's broken heart - miranda lambert
    all one direction
    exotic places ; salads ; unique music ; unique sense of fashion ; tattoo's
    Dislikes
    some pop music ; mondays ; being over emotional ; judgmental people
    Sexuality
    heterosexual
    Turn-Ons
    cologne ; slightly crooked teeth ; slightly muscular ; good sense of humor ; good taste in music ; unique sense of fashion ; shy ; 'bad boy' type
    Turn-Offs
    daredevils ; arrogance ; overly cocky ; no sense of humor ; nagging ; rude to her friends
    Social Networking
    coastkiss
    Perks and Quirks
    she has a secret channel on youtube where she does cover of songs
    she plays the piano and guitar, but is nervous if she has to perform for someone
    she loves different cultures
    she always seems to be attracted to the bad boy types
    one of her dreams is to become a tattoo artist
    she suffers from asthma
    she is deathly afraid of spiders

Love Intrest
    harry styles
    Other
    { zayn malik

| i am the youtube angel |

[center][font=georgia][color=black]"and yes i know that [i]maybe[/i] the liquor was bad for my liver,
    but i know for sure that [u]you[/u] were bad for my heart." [/color][/font][/center]

The post was edited 1 time, last by seren • depity ().

• nudge! c:

[center]
  • nudge! c:

[center]

• I think I'm finished! Tell me if you'd like me to change anything! <3

[center][img height=200]http://68.media.tumblr.com/bcf0775274b8e1c9b4880823e7bd1ed0/tumblr_obw00wJvdA1vbmtz7o1_250.gif[/img] [img height=200]http://68.media.tumblr.com/f11698e87add4acf82ffe7dcddc9a15c/tumblr_obw00wJvdA1vbmtz7o2_250.gif[/img][/center]
  • oh, no, it's perfect my dear! accepted! c:

[center]
  • sorry i'm taking so long. i'm like. ' i'll use that! ' then i'm like. ' no. that's a stupid fc ' and. i am conflicted. x.x i have really bad face claim muse. c;

[center][font=verdna][color=black][img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdhtw1lgMP1rdhunro1_500.jpg[/img]
  • @phil lester

don't worry about it! you have all the time in the world! i can be as patient as you need me to be ^.^. love him by the way! . so do i, haha!

[center]

• thanks so much!! <3

• [align=center][font=georgia][color=black][size=8]i found a fc! but now i gotta go. why me? i'll just like. sit and cry while watching phil.

• @reverie

you're welcome! =D

@phil lester

awww okay! c:

[center]
  • oh gosh, sorry, I just realized I forgot to fill in the "playlist" section! to overcompensate I went back and filled in a really long one. sorry! x)

• it's okay! i didn't even notice, haha!

[center]