They Say You Don't Grow Up, You Just Grow Old [SIGN-UP ~ OPEN!]

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Hey, check out the harsh, battle driven, and desert dwelling ext. Bloodclan!

• They Say You Don't Grow Up, You Just Grow Old [SIGN-UP ~ OPEN!]

It's safe to say I haven't done both. . .

Growing up isn't easy; you change, the people around you change. You grow apart from some and closer to others. Friendships are destroyed, relationships become scattered fragments across the floor.

Follow the class of 2013 as they journey their way through Elementary, Middle and High School together, forming friendships and maybe even more along the way. Starting off at ages six and seven, each character will create their own path as they take on one of life's toughest challenges; the education system.

It's first grade, and the stories start here.

Rules:
    Display Spoiler
    • This is a realistic and progressive RP. It will begin in first grade and after several time skips, will end (probably) after the senior year. I'm hoping for the characters to travel through together in the same class, but I'll allow new additions along the way.

• We are starting off as six or seven year olds who are just entering first grade. Now, I don't want a bunch of geniuses running around; your character can be smart but not TOO smart since that'll be Tay's thing. Kapesh?

• Characters must be accepted.

• PM me if you have queries or concerns. Enjoy!

Form:

Source Code

1. [align=center]
    2. [size=24][b]||First Name||Middle Name|| Last Name||[/b][/size]
    3. [img]~Picture, no anime~[/img]
    4. [i]~Insert Quote Here~[/i]
    5. ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
    6. [b]Nickname(s):[/b]
    7. [b]Age:[/b]
    8. [b]Gender:[/b]
    9. [b]Height:[/b]
    10. [b]Weight:[/b]
    11. ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
    12. [b]Personality:[/b]
    13. [b]Likes:[/b]
    14. [b]Dislikes[/b]
    15. [b]Talents:[/b]
    16. [b]Info:[/b]
    17. [b]Crush:[/b]
    18. [b]Friends:[/b]
    19. [b]Enemies:[/b]
    20. [/align]
    Display All

My Character(s):
    Display Spoiler

||Taylor||Anne||Williams||

Someone's gonna tell you who you should wanna be, so you'll forget the vision that they didn't wanna see.
    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
    Nickname(s):
    "You can call me Tay, if you want!"
    "I'm five, the youngest in my class. Everyone else is six or seven, but I don't mind!"
    Height:
    4'05"
    Weight:
    67 lbs
    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
    Personality:
    "I don't know, I guess I'm kinda nice? I like to smile and laugh a lot and I'd love to make friends since my only friend right now is Archie. . . Everyone says I'm smart but I don't think I am, I just find stuff easy! I'm not very outdoorsy and I like staying indoors. Oh yeah, and I like using big words like 'stociflocihalipailihilipilification' which means using big words unnecessarily."
    "I like reading; math; animals, especially dogs; and I think science is real interesting, especially space. Oh and I like friends. I don't really have any, but I'd like to.
    Dislikes:
    "I hate loud noises and I'm afraid of the dark. And cabbage is disgusting. I'm kind of a fussy eater. . ."
    Talents:
    Taylor is considered a genius at her age. She picks up Maths, Science and English really quickly and easily. She also plays piano at a Grade Four level.
    Info:
    "I live with my Mom and my Dad in a two-storey house with my Jack Russell Terrier, Archie. I don't have any brothers and sisters, so I'm an only child so I get my own room. I started reading on my own when I was too and so far, my favourite books are The Lord of The Rings series. I like Harry Potter too, but they're my favourite. I like numbers as well, I'll add them up randomly on my head and Mom calls me a human calculator. I've never been to a school before and I'm skipping Kindergarten and going straight into first grade because apparently I'll fit in better there, even though everyone else will be older than me. I'm a little nervous, but hopefully all the other kids will like me. . ."
    Crush:
    "Crush?!"
    Friends:
    "I don't have any yet. I'm just starting school."
    Enemies:
    "I hope not. . ."

||Lucas||Michael|Noett||
    [img width=382 height=510]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs51/i/2009/314/f/8/What_a_Cute_Little_Boy_by_Jewlbear.jpg[/img]
    Stand a little too tall, say a little too much, gonna bite that know-it-all tongue.
    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
    Nickname(s):
    "Uhm. . Call me Luke!"
    Height:
    4'07"
    Weight:
    72 lbs
    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
    Personality:
    "Mom calls me her cheeky monkey."
    "I like lots of stuff. Sports, Music, Cats."
    Dislikes
    "I don't like art. I can't draw. I'm not very good at reading either."
    Talents:
    "I'm kind of good at sports. And I'm real fast. Mom says I'm a people person."
    Info:
    "I live with my Mom and our cat, Socks. We have a kind of big house with a nice garden. I do sports on weekends and I'm an only child. I'm looking forward to school though."
    Crush:
    "Yuck!" (Probably Eva)
    Friends:
    "I'm quite good at making friends."
    Enemies:
    "I'm good at making them too. Not everyone can like me."

<br /><br /><br />My Hunger Games Characters

The post was edited 1 time, last by Everlark ().

• Re: They Say You Don't Grow Up, You Just Grow Old [SIGN-UP ~ OPEN!]

[size=32pt]||Kaylie||Leah||Daniels||[/size]
    [img width=338 height=510]http://i48.tinypic.com/nyephs.jpg[/img]
    ~Sometimes best friends are all the medicine you need~
    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
    Nickname(s): "You can call me Kayl or Kay if you like..."
    Height: 44 inches
    Weight: 44.8
    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
    Personality: happy, bubbly, athletic, always up for a challenge, jumpy,
    Likes: "I like all Soft things and blue and softball and soccer and photos and yeah!"
    Dislikes: "I absolutely, positively hate mean people, spiders and lizards"
    Talents: She's star player in softball and soccer, she's pretty good in any sport all around
    Info: "My twin is Kasen!"
    Crush: "Crush?"
    Friends: "My brother is my friend and I have lots of more friends to make at school!"
    Enemies: "Spiders are the worst! I will kill the Spider King someday!"

--

||Kasen||Andrew||Daniels||

"Soccer isn't just a game, it's a lifestyle!"
    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
    Nickname(s): "Kase"
    Height: 44 inches
    Weight: 44.8 pounds
    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
    Personality: happy, active, always up for challenged, athletic, all around athletic, sometimes hot tempered,
    Likes: baseball, soccer, red, swords, superman, capes {he always wears a red cape to school}
    Dislikes: mean people, cats, rats,
    Talents: He's star player for soccer and pitcher for baseball, he can do backflips and frontflips easily, he's all around good at sports
    Info: "My sister's name is Kaylie!"
    Crush: "Girls? No!!"
    Friends: "My sister is my friend and I'll make more at school."
    Enemies: "Kryptonite!"

The post was edited 1 time, last by _ ▆ ▇ █ нєαт|нαzє █ ▇ ▆ _ ().

[fancypost bgcolor=transparent; width: 450px; margin-bottom: -20px; borderwidth=0px; letter-spacing: 4px; font-size: 20pt; font-family: georgia; text-transform: none; text-align: center; border-bottom: 1px solid #000000;] Aerwynna
    [/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=transparent bordercolor=transparent borderwidth=0px; width: 400px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #000000; font-family: georgia; text-transform: none; text-align: justify; border-left: 1px solid #000000;]

||Serafina||Silviana||Davis||
    [img width=489 height=510]http://www.aurelm.com/wp-content/uploads/little-girl-01.jpg[/img]

~Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.~

~Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.~

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
    Nickname(s): "M-most just always call me Serafina.. Or.. the shy kid... I-i don't have nicknames.."
    Height: "I don't know.. B-but I'm really tiny.."
    Weight: "..... I'm not... sure.... sixty?"
    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
    Personality: "E-everyone one says T-that I'm shy... and... I think I'm kind.."
    Likes: "I like Drawing.. and I.. sing sometimes.. I also like nature.."
    [ b]Dislikes[/b] "The dark... Pain.. Spiders... Bees.. and.. some more.."
    Talents: Same as likes.
    Info: "I'd rather.. not... say.."
    Crush: "Nobody."
    Friends: "I d-don't have any. No one likes me, no one ever has."
    Enemies: "Everyone, probably."

[/fancypost]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Aerwynna ().

||Eva||Maybelline ||Prescott||

~Life is either a daring adventure or nothing – Helen Keller.~
    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
    Nickname(s): Eva, May, or Belle
    Height: 4'03
    Weight: 68 pounds
    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
    Personality: "Gentle, Kind, Shy, and Loving. I'm very protective of my friends and family."
    Likes: "The colors blue, green, and purple. People, Writing, and my dog."
    Dislikes: "Darkness and loud noises."
    Talents: “I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.” (Albert Einstein). I'm is very good in her english classes and is learning to play the guitar and piano. Also, I likes to write stories."
    Info: "I live with my Daddy and Mommy in a big house! (At least according to her) I have a jack russell terrier named Jacky and a lab/German Shepard mix named Blacky. I named my doggies myself. I'm very passionate about reading and I read at high level and am often teased for it. I have a fraternal twin brother named Marc. I hope I find some friends."
    Crush: "What is that?"
    Friends: "None yet..." (Hoping to become friends with Taylor)
    Enemies: "I hope not."
    Other: She wears glasses and here are her dogs:
    Jacky:[img width=382 height=510]http://www.dogwallpapers.net/wallpapers/nice-jack-russell-terrier-dog-photo.jpg[/img]
    Blacky:
    Glasses: [img width=510 height=269]http://www.ragehats.com/images/stories/nerd_glasses.jpg[/img]
    <br /><br />
    Most Used Nicknames For Me:<br />- Wallflower<br />- Bilbo<br />- Indie<br /><br />Pm me if you ever need:<br />- Someone To Talk To.<br />- A Socially Awkward Bundle Of Energy. (Aka: A Friend :3)<br />- Me To Be In A Roleplay.<br /><br />|| Character Gallery ||(Link coming soon)

The post was edited 1 time, last by ~Bilbo Baggins~(Lonely) ().

Cool! Want me to make a boy for Taylor to possibly have a crush on later?
    <br /><br />
    Most Used Nicknames For Me:<br />- Wallflower<br />- Bilbo<br />- Indie<br /><br />Pm me if you ever need:<br />- Someone To Talk To.<br />- A Socially Awkward Bundle Of Energy. (Aka: A Friend :3)<br />- Me To Be In A Roleplay.<br /><br />|| Character Gallery ||(Link coming soon)

Okay. Eva is gonna have a crush on him :)
    <br /><br />

||Marc||Ryan||Prescott||
    [img width=340 height=510]http://www.frostedproductions.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/cute-little-boy-with-blonde-hair-with-gel-in-it.jpg[/img]
    ~“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
    Love like you'll never be hurt,
    Sing like there's nobody listening,
    And live like it's heaven on earth."~

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
    Nickname(s): "Marc, Whatever else anyone comes up with."
    Height: "4' 06"
    Weight: "75 pounds."
    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
    Personality: "Kind, Outgoing, Artistic, and Funny."
    Dislikes: "Mean girls and Darkness
    Talents: "I'm really good at drawing and Math."
    Info: I live with my Daddy and Mommy in a big house! (At least according to him) I have a jack russell terrier named Jacky and a lab/German Shepard mix named Blacky. I named my doggies with my sister. I'm very passionate about art and I am often teased for it. I have a fraternal twin sister named Eva. I hope I find some friends.
    Crush: "What?" (Taylor)
    Friends: "Just Eva for now." (Hoping to be friends with Taylor and other kids)
    Enemies: "Not everyone gets along."

[mergedate]1364500560[/mergedate]

Everlark wrote:

Haha, okay :)

By the way, everyone will have to fill out the CS again for each character before time skips. I hope you guys are okay with that?

So like update their bios before timeskips? That makes sense. I'm fine with that. :)
    [mergedate]1364500623[/mergedate]
    Gtg. Don't flood me ???
    <br /><br />

Okay don't flood me. Bai!
    <br /><br />

Kaylie and Kasen erupted past the 1st grade doors into the class room eagerly. Kasen, with his red cape, grinned with a crooked smile and jumped into the play area. "I am Superman! I will protect everyone from enemies!"
    Kylie giggled, jumping in to the act as well. "Watch out for Krwptonite, Superman!" she said and put her stuff in her cubby.

Tenatively, Taylor pushed the door open and peeked inside. Seeing other children, she gave a relaxed sigh and took one step inside. Glancing around, Taylor contemplated what to do next,
    "'S'cuse me!"
    Taylor jumped as she heard a voice and spinning on her heels, she saw a boy who was a little older than her. She quickly scurried to one side,
    "Sorry. . ."
    "S'okay,"
    Lucas mumbled with a clumsy smile before his face contorted to a frown, "You look little, shouldn't you be in kindergarten?" Taylor shook her head firmly and Lucas shrugged before making his way over to the play area.

Kaylie noticed Taylor coming in. Taylor looked a little younger than her, she walked up to her. Examining her for a little she grinned, "I'm Kaylie!"
    Kaylie had a tooth missing as she smiled at Taylor, "What's your name?" she asked, wanting to make friends with a girl. There were too many boys in the area so far, so as soon as Taylor walked in Kaylie's face brightened. Kasen jumped off a stool he was standing on and made his way over to Taylor and his sister. "Kaylie! Who's that?!" Kasen said, looking at the girl in front of him.

Taylor opened her mouth, glancing at the two children in front of her for a few seconds. It took her several moments to find her voice, and a small smile spread across her face as she answered, "Taylor. . . My name's Taylor. B-But you can call me Tay!" she added quickly.

[fancypost bgcolor=transparent; width: 450px; margin-bottom: -20px; borderwidth=0px; letter-spacing: 4px; font-size: 20pt; font-family: georgia; text-transform: none; text-align: center; border-bottom: 1px solid #000000;] Serafina
    [/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=transparent bordercolor=transparent borderwidth=0px; width: 400px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #000000; font-family: georgia; text-transform: none; text-align: justify; border-left: 1px solid #000000;]

Hope you don't mind. I like rping in first person.

As I slowly opened the heavy door, I glanced down at my outfit. A simple white dress with a bow in my long brown hair. As I walked in, I ducked into the corner and sat there, wondering why I had to come today. No one liked me. No one ever tried to talk to me. School was pointless, other then to learn as much as I possibly could before I had to leave the building. Leave and go back home where I was still unwanted.

Where I was treated like a speck of dust.

I held tightly onto the strap of my bag, not moving to grab my notebook that lay in the darkness.

[/fancypost]