(The Skybearers)(sign-ups)

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Check out the Sanctum! An active new clan with a great community and more than meets the eye.

• (The Skybearers)(sign-ups)

тнє ѕкувєαяєяѕ
    -----
    Introduction
    -----
    You pad through the forest, coming to a river. Scents of prey make trails all around you: A vole here, a bird there. But before you have time to chase any of it, a cat dashes up to you. "Why are you here?" She asks you. "Are you interested in joining the Skybearers?"
    -----
    The Skybearers are a group of cats who have been abandoned by others in some way. If they join, they are taught to look to the sky always, and to never trust the level ground. The cats live in trees, and rarely touch the ground except to hunt.
    -----
    Positions
    -----
    Gender guide:
    Tom
    She-cat
    -----
    Star (leader, 1 of 1): Nimbus
    Sun (deputy, 2 of 2): Flare, Wolfmoon
    Full Moon (medicine cat, 2 of 2): Silder, Avian
    Cresent Moon(medicine cat apprentice, 2 of 2): Zxiquu, Static
    Wind (collects water for the group, is the most agile, always open):
    Asuna, Dragonfly, Moonsoul, Leopard
    Rain Cloud (warrior, always open): Pandemonium, Arrow, Mavora, Vixen, Dragon
    Cloud (apprentice, always open): Celticus, (training to be Rain Cloud), Kau (Training to be Wind), Pip
    Droplet (kit, always open):
    Holly, Water
    Prisoner(Only if they've done something really evil, always open): Rain, Fox
    Overseers(Guard and look after the prisoners, always open): Icy, Cloud, Kira
    Loners: Mind, Soul
    -----
    Form:
    -----
    Name:
    Position wanted:
    -----
    Links:
    Rp thread

The post was edited 1 time, last by --Cometshadow-- ().

• Re: (The Skybearers)(hps open!)

Name: Nimbus
    Position wanted: Star
    Crush: A secret one on Asuna
    How did they come to the Skybearers?: He was abandoned by Twolegs as a young kit, his mother having been beaten to death by his owners for accidentally scratching them. As the Twolegs he was owned by were drunkards, one day he bit them out of self-defense and was tossed out of the home. One of his paws is permanently twisted backwards as a result of this abuse.
    &quot;Never fight a battle when you don&#39;t gain anything from winning.&quot;<br />&quot;In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it.&quot;<br />-Erwin Rommel, best Generalfeldmarschall ever <br /><br />Deutschland Uber Alles!<br /><br />WW2 expert, and yes, I am a girl, problem?<br /><br /><br />Pet&#39;s name: Erwin Rommel

Name:flare/holly
    Position wanted:sun/droplet
    How did they come to the Skybearers?:the rest of his clan was swept away by a fire/ evil cat drove her out of old clan and could come back no more
    hey bois. I found this account on ig. Apparently a ton of people have had it. I like to think I&#039;m cool so talk to me if u wanna. Send me threads if u like and I&#039;ll tell u if I&#039;m interested<br /><br />I like<br />Hetalia<br />Some other anime<br />Homestar runner<br />Industrial, rap and techno. And rammstein.

Thanks! :)
    &quot;Never fight a battle when you don&#39;t gain anything from winning.&quot;<br />&quot;In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it.&quot;<br />-Erwin Rommel, best Generalfeldmarschall ever <br /><br />Deutschland Uber Alles!<br /><br />WW2 expert, and yes, I am a girl, problem?<br /><br /><br />Pet&#39;s name: Erwin Rommel

Name: Avian
    Position wanted: Full Moon
    How did they come to the Skybearers?: He was originally named Crosskit. He was quiet, never speaking. He was mute. As he was born to an anti-clan who killed all abnormal kits, he was taken far away and abandoned the moment he could take care of himself. He finally learned to speak and changed his name to Avian, for no particular reason.

pm me if you have questions or want to talk<br /><br />morbidrealities | hemlock | valkyrie | halokit | sweetpup<br />exiles | darkclan | cartel | blizzardclan | windclan<br />master | lieutenant | vanguard | trainee | child

Yay, more people!

Name: Zxiquu (Zee-koo)/Static
    Position wanted: Crescent moon/Crescent moon
    How did they come to the Skybearers?: he was sort of a prince when he was little, but he was cursed into cat form and shunned./he sorta came from a different dimension, the fire dimension, no one knows about this and no one knows his original name, which is Tamwyn. He came here by accident, and he can sometimes shape shift into a deer.
    Other: no one knows their secrets. Static is the clumsiest cat in the world and beyond

Name: Wolfmoon
    Position wanted: sun
    How she came to the sky bearers: she was raised by wolves, and one day she found out about other cats, and joined this group
    Appearance: grey maine coon with luminous, yellow, wolf eyes

Name:Kau
    Position wanted:Wind,but she is a Cloud
    How did they come to the Skybearers?:She was on a military mission (Yes,She was in the army.More specificaly the navy.)She came to a pool,at night,and a cat blinked at her.Kau moved forward,touched the pool,became a cat,and her eyes are a unnatural blue,like the water.She still has the same eyes,even now.Soon,she came to the trees,and well,you know what happens there.
    BATTLE GUIDE
    click here
    "and then batter slowly starts to realize everyone complaining constantly are huge idiots" - batter 2k17 about everyone
    chars:
    esca
    mono
    sam

[img width=510 height=382]http://mobilezonegt.com/graphics1/Android-Wallpapers/animals-silver-cat.jpg[/img]

Water

Name: Water
    Position wanted: Droplet
    How did they come to the Skybearers?: She was born in a two-leg place. Her and her siblings were set among the forest. She got separated from her siblings and found The Skybearers. She vowed to never stop searching for her siblings: Mind and Soul
    pm me if you have questions or want to talk<br /><br />morbidrealities | hemlock | valkyrie | halokit | sweetpup<br />exiles | darkclan | cartel | blizzardclan | windclan<br />master | lieutenant | vanguard | trainee | child

[justify][/justify]

[justify]Name:[/justify]
    [justify] Pandemonium.[/justify]

[justify]Position wanted:[/justify]
    [justify] Rain Cloud.[/justify]

[justify]Gender:[/justify]
    [justify] Female.[/justify]

[justify]How did they come to the Skybearers?:[/justify]
    [justify] It's unknown how Pandemonium came to be in the Skybearers. Some say she just appeared, some say she was found by the members.[/justify]

Name: arrow
    Position wanted: rain cloud
    How did they come to the skybearers?: he was born here.
    Join natureclan! the clan with powers!<br />http://warriorcatsrpg.com/index.php?topic=995644.new#new<br /><br />Join this thread if you love to chat play games and more! It a warrior cat RPG party! <br /><br />http://warriorcatsrpg.com/index.php?topic=963935.0