THE MINECRAFT WARRIOR CATS SERVER!!! (OPEN AGAIN!!! I GOT IT TO WORK!!)

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Check out the Sanctum! An active new clan with a great community and more than meets the eye.

• THE MINECRAFT WARRIOR CATS SERVER!!! (OPEN AGAIN!!! I GOT IT TO WORK!!)

I was working on a warrior cats server, but due to issues with the network and stuff, i had to close it down. Im going to put it on again!! whoever wants to help, its going to be a bukkit server, and its for minecraft FULL. its going to be all about roleplay and stuff, and i think maybe it could have clans like this site has! each clan there will be a warp to so you can go there with a command. there will also be a giant twoleg place!! whoever helps i may even make staff :D You can be a rouge loner kittypet or in a clan or even in starclan (end) and darkforest (nether)

Due to failure to keep the server running with so many people, I will work on this alone until it's done, then it will be public and you can all join. Sorry for the inconvenience.

[glow=red,2,300]Nevermind, fixed the lag issue![/glow]

The post was edited 1 time, last by -ashfur- ().

• Re: THE MINECRAFT WARRIOR CATS SERVER!!! (OPEN AGAIN!!! I GOT IT TO WORK!!)

YAY!!!!!!!!!
      I have so many warrior cats! Charcoalpaw, Reefkit, Mintwind, I love this website! :).<br />SKY RULES! SQUIDS SUCK! COPY AND PASTE THIS IS YOU ARE IN SKY ARMY! BUTTER!!!<br />
      <br />Name: Fro-Yo<br />Adopt one yourself! @Pok

UGH!!!! Minecraft STILL won't work for me! so sorry!
      I have so many warrior cats! Charcoalpaw, Reefkit, Mintwind, I love this website! :).<br />SKY RULES! SQUIDS SUCK! COPY AND PASTE THIS IS YOU ARE IN SKY ARMY! BUTTER!!!<br />
      <br />Name: Fro-Yo<br />Adopt one yourself! @Pok

Hi! This server sounds really cool and I would love to help! My user name is KItCat1426, and if I may ask could I be a admin? If not its ok and I would love to help in any way. I also have a mic. Please tell Meir there is any way I could help, as for I enjoy helping people.

You'll be the last admin everyone else helping will prob be mod
      [mergedate]1359920516[/mergedate]
      SERVER IS ON!

I'd wish to become a mod
      Sorry for being real inactive!
      My ign is Shelbybug2002

If I can get the IP and/or admin or mod rank, it would be much appreciated! The server I used to play on hasn't gone 1.5 yet, so yeah! :)
      Lovelife Status: <br />Single &lt;x&gt;<br />Taken &lt;&gt;<br /><br />Hello once again, audience...<br /><br />Click link plz: http://rprewards.com/?ref=3mpr8zrne<br /><br />TOBUSCUS

omg, id LOVE to help out with this!!!
      One warriors server i go on is under reno, and the others arent updated so i NEED
      a good server and this seems like the server iv been wating for!
      I dont care if i become a mod, i just wana roleplay and have fun!
      Oh, im rambeling now, arent i? '1 1
      -
      Well, anyways, my minecraft ign is Minecrafter1105
      Hope to see ya soon!
      [img width=397 height=360]http://s4.favim.com/610/141027/art-fish-koi-Favim.com-2183674.png[/img]<br />[fancypost borderwidth=0; text-shadow: 0px 0px 30px ghostwhite; letter-spacing: -1px][size=4]There is STARDUST pouring from your[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0; margin-top: -22px; letter-spacing: 1px][size=3]EYES[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 350px; margin-top: -20px][hr][hr][/fancypost]⚩ ♠ ⚥⚥<br />[size=3]✧✦✧

Can I help I love to build if you need some one to build eneything my minecraft username is Shimmerofnight
      ------??------ Put This&nbsp;&nbsp; <br />----??-??---- Ribbon<br />---??---??--- On Your<br />---??---??--- Page If<br />---??---??--- You&#39;re<br />----??-??---- Against<br />-----???----- Animal&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; <br />----??-??---- Abuse.<br />---??---??--- Thank You<br /><br />Know that girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills.<br />Know that girl you just called ugly? She puts on a ton of makeup trying to make people like her.<br />Know that boy you tripped? He is abused at home.<br />Know that boy you teased for crying? His mom just died.<br /><br />Stop bullying. If you have the guts, copy and paste this message. Pass it on. Most people aren&#39;t brave enough. Are YOU???&lt;a href=&quot;http://squiby.net/level/9777170&quot;&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://squiby.net/view/9777170.png&quot; border=0&gt;&lt;b