"Sup" "Hellooo, audience!" "Sup, bros?" (youtube rp, click for details!)

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Check out the Sanctum! An active new clan with a great community and more than meets the eye.

• "Sup" "Hellooo, audience!" "Sup, bros?" (youtube rp, click for details!)

Rules:
    1. No fighting with othereople and don't complain if you don't get to rp who you want. Instead, just rang at your computer screen.
    2.Bleep all cuss words. But, I will accept hell, since it's a place and technically not a cuss word.
    3. If some of my words are accidentally mashed together, plz don't be mad, my spacebar is not that good on my tablet and it is too stressful for me to go back and forth changing errors.

In this rp, you play as youtubers! The sad part is, I don't want this thread flooded, so yes, there are slots.

Pewdiepie- Dovewing39

Cry- me

Tobuscuss- gularte2000

Cutiepie/Marzia(pewdiepie's girlfriend)- Chaotic Panda

Other famous youtubers!- 0 slots - syndicate/ Uberhaxornova
    Made up/ not so famous youtubers!- 0 slots - (me) Cotton (made up)/ScP1733 (not so famous)

Also, no form! Jump on in and I will edit the list!

----------------------------- let the games ever be in your Internet access! ----->

Cry waiting for one of his friends to get online for a co-op.
    Tumblr: radioactive-gone-mad.tumblr.com<br /><br />

The post was edited 1 time, last by ♫Cotton♫ ().

• Re: "Sup" "Hellooo, audience!" "Sup, bros?" (youtube rp, click for details!)

Cry smiled and invited pewds to a co-op of L4D.

(I know this just started, but I got to catch up on sleep, so I will be off in a few. Sry. :( )

((May I add my non-famous youtube channel? ScP1733?))

"I hear this guy is in steep competition with the Happy Mask Salesman." ~ FlyingKing, directed towards Dantalion 2k16

(Sure! I will edit the list.)
    Cry put on his headset and the game came up on their screens."Sup, pewds!"

I sighed and signed on. I first uploaded a couple SCP videos then searched for cry let's plays.

"I hear this guy is in steep competition with the Happy Mask Salesman." ~ FlyingKing, directed towards Dantalion 2k16

There were still two open spaces left for crystal friends to join in.

Cotton logged on and saw cry was on and starting a co-op with pewdiepie. She put on her headset and decided to join.

(I forgot some people on the list, I have to edit it again.)

I decided to join in, though I was sure I wouldnt be noticed, it would be cool to see their live play through.

Cry was getting things ready. He saw cotton and ScP1733 and wondered if he should let them into the let's play."Hey pewds, should we let in some other people to play with us this time?"

I waited for a couple minutes. I backed away from the computer and got a sandwich, ready to watch them.

OOC: TOBUSCUS!
    IC: Tobuscus logged on. Taking a bite of his nugget-in-a-biscuit, he scrolled around.
    GIFSoup<br /><br />Tag Batsignal if you need me!<br /><br />Shoutout to Blackie, my new wife!

Tobuscus noticed PewDie online. "Well well well if it isn't my illegitimate-enemy-whom-people-constantly-compare-me-to-but-isnt-really-my enemy. We meet again," He said through his headset.
    GIFSoup<br /><br />Tag Batsignal if you need me!<br /><br />Shoutout to Blackie, my new wife!

(Ooh, i also call Skydoesminecraft :P)

Syndicate smiled "Hey guys, how is everyone?" he asked

Sky absolutely hated squids, he was personally responsable for the deaths of over Half of minecrafts squid population

Currently super hyped for Destiny 2, Star Wars battlefront 2 and several other games

((Omg can I RP Bananapielord????????))