Is this real, or a fairy-tale? The world isn't (o)rdinary, its supernatural!

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Hey, check out the harsh, battle driven, and desert dwelling ext. Bloodclan!

• Is this real, or a fairy-tale? The world isn't (o)rdinary, its supernatural!

How should the monster world look? 3
      Creepy (1) 33%
      Human ish (1) 33%
      Different (0) 0%
      Cooler (1) 33%
      The same (0) 0%
    OCC: Before i role-play i wanna tell her how she looks. She has bangs, (like the crappy drawing). She has black blue-ish eyes. She has normal long hair with light brown hair. She wears green clips for hair, unusually wears headbands, (it secetly keeps her away from danger). P. S. Her friend is Sandra, BFF i mean lol.

IC: There was a curse that happened threw generations, when that person turned 16, and blews the candles, they start to get visions and gets cursed and turn into an animal in random times. In this generation a girl named Alyshina is picked.

Alyshina woke up she looked at her alarm clock, she ran fastly when she looked at the clock her brown hair looked like they were flying or jumping fast. She quickly dressed, and she forgot break fast ran to the bus as fast as she can to catch up to the bus, but it left. "Urh! I am having the worst birthday!" Alyshina mumbled angry, but not showing it as much. When she arrived at school, her bestie screamed excitidly "Happy birthday girl!" Before she screamed, she jumped out of bushes, then she fixed her light dirty blonde long long hair.
    [size=3][/size]<br />
  • Re: Is this real, or a fairy-tale? The world isn't (o)rdinary, its supernatural!

Occ:My charecter is named Jackei St. John she has dirty blond hair with icey blue eyes she has an austrailien accent XD her hair is always just hanging she never really fixes it.

Ic:Jackei laughed she smilied at the two "Good day mate happy birthday as well"She told Alyshina
    [fancypost borderwidth=0px;font-family:georgia;font-size: 17px;letter-spacing: -1px;color:#000;text-align:center]SITTING ON THE OUTSIDE OBSERVING THE FUN<br />DON&#39;T GET ON MY BAD SIDE I CAN WORK A GUN<br />[size=1]
  • Re: Is this real, or a fairy-tale? The world isn't (o)rdinary, its supernatural!

"No problem say how old are you anyway?"Jackie asked
    [fancypost borderwidth=0px;font-family:georgia;font-size: 17px;letter-spacing: -1px;color:#000;text-align:center]SITTING ON THE OUTSIDE OBSERVING THE FUN<br />DON&#39;T GET ON MY BAD SIDE I CAN WORK A GUN<br />[size=1]

ooc: I'll play a girl who has big green eyes and curly dirty blonde hair. She's 17 and she can turn into a hawk on will or unexpectacly.
    Her name is Haley.

Ic: Haley smiled, "Happy Birthday!" She shifted her bag to her other shoulder.

OOC: This seems awesome :3

Charrie 1: Casper. Spiked black hair, bright green eyes, a killer smile, and a kind heart<3 He is tall, and well muscled :) He's a joker, but quiet, too. Seventeen.

Charrie 2: Sam. Long, blonde hair. Her eyes are a deep brown, almost black. She is tall, and usually happy. She always sees the bright side of things. Sixteen.

IC: Sam saw the four girls, and grinned. Throwing her bag over her other shoulder, she jogged over to them. "Hey!" the tall girl greeted with a friendly smile.

In the distance, Casper glared at the ground as he walked. "Stupid bus." he grumbled, frowning.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Misconceptions... ().

OOC: I keep writting the shortest sentences ever. I think it sounds better like Sandra, Haley and Jackie.

IC: Alyshina rubbed her eyes then instantly looked at Haley, "Thanks, Haley and all you guys." She said waiting for a quick and nice respond for her bad day.
    "Thanks!" She said smiling at her friend. "Sandra, Haley, and Jackie wanna celebrate my 'B' day?" Alyshina said curling her hair.
    [size=3][/size]<br />

"Ya she is I'm only 15 too "Jackie said

Sam grinned at Alyshina. "I heard it's your birthday? Congratulations! I'll be giving you a present later." she murmured with an excited tone. Sam loved anything that called for a celebration.

Sam smiled, and looked at the group, waiting for someone to pick up conversation.

Casper spotted the girls, and smiled. He didn't know any of them; except for his sister Sam, of course. "You could have woke me up." he grumbled when he reached Sam, frowning at her.

Sam grinned at Haley, and turned to her brother. "Calm down. You know how grumpy you are in the mornings! I didn't want to deal with it." she protested, raising an eyebrow. "You can't expect to depend on me all your life, can you?" she added with a teasing smile.

Casper rolled his eyes, his annoyed feelings fading. He turned around, and smiled. "Hi." he greeted simply.

"Kay, I am inviting some guys and my friends for the celebration. Tell me who to invite and 'll check if she or he will be in the party." She said curling her second finger near her thumb.

OOC: Of course will be cake, and when Alyshina says Cool-zio she means cool happily.
    [size=3][/size]<br />

Sam nodded, adjusting her bag once again. She glanced at her brother, smiling sweetly.

"A party? Can I come?" he asked, looking at Alyshina with a smooth smile. "Happy birthday, by the way." he congratulated. He'd known only because it had been marked on Sam's calendar.

Sam nodded. "This will be great." she nodded, barely noticing the bell. "Can I walk to class with you?" she asked, looking at the birthday-girl.

"I'll catch you guys later, I guess." Casper said absently, his green eyes scanning the area. He started quietly for class...