Most people just stare at me and laugh.. ((Boy needed.))

Try this Fancypost converter. If you have any questions, please ask in The Help Den so someone can help.

Dynamo posted some information on how to create new Accounts without creating more emails here.

• Most people just stare at me and laugh.. ((Boy needed.))

[size=7pt]ooc; I'll be speaking in First Person, just so you know. If you want me to talk in Third-Person, just tell me. c:

I stared at the ground, hiding my face so the people wont laugh at me. I'm Maggie, by the way.. And I hide my face because of my eyepatch. Most people laugh at me, and call me names like, 'Pirate' or, 'One Eye Mags'. I'm sick of it, so I just hide my face most of the time. I cry myself to sleep every night because of this. You're wondering what's behind my eyepatch. My other eye.. I can't see out of it, and it also has a few.. Strange black dots around the pupil. My blind eye is Blue, and my other eye is Brown. Pretty freaky right? Very.. So now you know why I wear this humiliating eyepatch. Just start laughing, and watch as I put my hands in my pockets to hide that i'm flipping you off.. I really doubt you would care, cause I really don't care that much either. About you, or anyone else. That's because i'm killing myself. Right now i'm holding a hand knife, and i'm looking for a pretty decent building to jump off of. Why am I telling you this? You'll either be one of my mourners or just another person who just stares at me die and doesn't give a f*ck.

ooc; The Plot:
    Display Spoiler
    Maggie is always laughed at because of her eyepatch, and people don't understand her. {Your Character} meets Maggie, and he completely understands her 100%. They spend time with eachother, and they both start liking eachother. Simple as that!

[size=7pt]Requirement to join the roleplay:
    Display Spoiler
    Semi-Lit. (Meaning, you must have proper spelling, grammar, and you must use your upper and lower case letters.) You must have a picture.
    <br /><br />&nbsp; &gt;&gt;Currently thinking of something to put here.&lt;&lt;<br />

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ho♑k ().

• Re: Most people just stare at me and laugh.. ((Boy needed.))

(I'll join.)

Nickolai-- He is a Russian exchange student.

I walked down the street with my hands in my pocket. "It sure is warmer here than in Russia."
    [size=3]it&#039;s lit

((Yay. <3))

[size=7pt]I bumped into a boy, who was pretty cute. "Sorry." I mumbled, and my eyes windened when my hood slid off. People looked at me and they laughed. Tears swelled in my eyes and I just stood there, humiliated once again.[/size]
    <br /><br />&nbsp; &gt;&gt;Currently thinking of something to put here.&lt;&lt;<br />

"T-Thanks." I whispered, and I walked towards a large enough building to fall off of.

I ignored him and I ran up the stairs of the building, my tears leaving a trail.

I glared back at him for a second, and I continued running up the stairs until I tripped. I held my knee in pain, and I bit my lip.

I looked at him with a confused look on my face. "A-Are you Russian? I speak part russian." I told him. "Я только говорю немного русский" I said, trying my best not to screw up.

((It means, "I only speak a little bit of Russian" XD))

The confused look on my face quickly disappeared and I helped her up. "I am full Russian." I replied, my voice shaky from speaking a new language.
    [size=3]it&#039;s lit

"Cool.. Bye now." I muttered and I limped up the stairs as fast as I could. I just wanted my life to end now.

I finally got to the top and I stared down at the city. I could already hear the screams of people staring at me, and they were begging me not to jump. I slowly walked towards the edge, and I was hoping nobody was going to stop me.

"D-" I stopped talking, because I didn't know any more words of English. I ran towards her and slipped off the edge, plunging down. I cursed multiple times in Russian.

(He won't die.)
    [size=3]it&#039;s lit

The post was edited 1 time, last by koronos ().

"Wha?!" I jumped down after him and covered his body with mine so I would take most of the damage. A few people came over with a soft blanket thing for us to land on, and I sighed. Why wont they just let me die? He'll survive, that's why I covered him. We landed on the soft blanket, and everyone stared at me in shock.

((Heh, I know. XD))

I lay there shaking on the soft blanket thing. "Я ненавижу Америку!" I felt my chest burn and my pale face turned beet red.

(It means 'I hate America!')
    [size=3]it&#039;s lit

((Lawl. XD))

"Don't hate me atleast, I just saved your life." I muttered and I put my hood up. I started crying again so I walked off to my house. I slammed the door shut and I curled up on the couch and stared at the T.V.

"Two young teenagers plunged off of the tallest building in Houston, Texas. First, a boy came off of the large building, and a girl covered him with her body. Luckily, nobody was hurt. If you see this girl, contact us immediatly." The news put a picture of me on the screen, and I quickly turned the T.V. off.