Most people just stare at me and laugh.. ((Boy needed.))

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Check out the Sanctum! An active new clan with a great community and more than meets the eye.

• Most people just stare at me and laugh.. ((Boy needed.))

[size=7pt]ooc; I'll be speaking in First Person, just so you know. If you want me to talk in Third-Person, just tell me. c:

I stared at the ground, hiding my face so the people wont laugh at me. I'm Maggie, by the way.. And I hide my face because of my eyepatch. Most people laugh at me, and call me names like, 'Pirate' or, 'One Eye Mags'. I'm sick of it, so I just hide my face most of the time. I cry myself to sleep every night because of this. You're wondering what's behind my eyepatch. My other eye.. I can't see out of it, and it also has a few.. Strange black dots around the pupil. My blind eye is Blue, and my other eye is Brown. Pretty freaky right? Very.. So now you know why I wear this humiliating eyepatch. Just start laughing, and watch as I put my hands in my pockets to hide that i'm flipping you off.. I really doubt you would care, cause I really don't care that much either. About you, or anyone else. That's because i'm killing myself. Right now i'm holding a hand knife, and i'm looking for a pretty decent building to jump off of. Why am I telling you this? You'll either be one of my mourners or just another person who just stares at me die and doesn't give a f*ck.

ooc; The Plot:
    Display Spoiler
    Maggie is always laughed at because of her eyepatch, and people don't understand her. {Your Character} meets Maggie, and he completely understands her 100%. They spend time with eachother, and they both start liking eachother. Simple as that!

[size=7pt]Requirement to join the roleplay:
    Display Spoiler
    Semi-Lit. (Meaning, you must have proper spelling, grammar, and you must use your upper and lower case letters.) You must have a picture.
    <br /><br />&nbsp; &gt;&gt;Currently thinking of something to put here.&lt;&lt;<br />

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ho♑k ().

• Re: Most people just stare at me and laugh.. ((Boy needed.))

(I'll join.)

Nickolai-- He is a Russian exchange student.

I walked down the street with my hands in my pocket. "It sure is warmer here than in Russia."
    [size=3]it&#039;s lit

((Yay. <3))

[size=7pt]I bumped into a boy, who was pretty cute. "Sorry." I mumbled, and my eyes windened when my hood slid off. People looked at me and they laughed. Tears swelled in my eyes and I just stood there, humiliated once again.[/size]
    <br /><br />&nbsp; &gt;&gt;Currently thinking of something to put here.&lt;&lt;<br />

"T-Thanks." I whispered, and I walked towards a large enough building to fall off of.

I ignored him and I ran up the stairs of the building, my tears leaving a trail.

I glared back at him for a second, and I continued running up the stairs until I tripped. I held my knee in pain, and I bit my lip.

I looked at him with a confused look on my face. "A-Are you Russian? I speak part russian." I told him. "Я только говорю немного русский" I said, trying my best not to screw up.

((It means, "I only speak a little bit of Russian" XD))

The confused look on my face quickly disappeared and I helped her up. "I am full Russian." I replied, my voice shaky from speaking a new language.
    [size=3]it&#039;s lit

"Cool.. Bye now." I muttered and I limped up the stairs as fast as I could. I just wanted my life to end now.

I finally got to the top and I stared down at the city. I could already hear the screams of people staring at me, and they were begging me not to jump. I slowly walked towards the edge, and I was hoping nobody was going to stop me.

"D-" I stopped talking, because I didn't know any more words of English. I ran towards her and slipped off the edge, plunging down. I cursed multiple times in Russian.

(He won't die.)
    [size=3]it&#039;s lit

The post was edited 1 time, last by koronos ().

"Wha?!" I jumped down after him and covered his body with mine so I would take most of the damage. A few people came over with a soft blanket thing for us to land on, and I sighed. Why wont they just let me die? He'll survive, that's why I covered him. We landed on the soft blanket, and everyone stared at me in shock.

((Heh, I know. XD))

I lay there shaking on the soft blanket thing. "Я ненавижу Америку!" I felt my chest burn and my pale face turned beet red.

(It means 'I hate America!')
    [size=3]it&#039;s lit

((Lawl. XD))

"Don't hate me atleast, I just saved your life." I muttered and I put my hood up. I started crying again so I walked off to my house. I slammed the door shut and I curled up on the couch and stared at the T.V.

"Two young teenagers plunged off of the tallest building in Houston, Texas. First, a boy came off of the large building, and a girl covered him with her body. Luckily, nobody was hurt. If you see this girl, contact us immediatly." The news put a picture of me on the screen, and I quickly turned the T.V. off.