☀ ᴘ ᴀ ʀ ᴀ ᴅ ɪ s ᴇ ᴄ ʟ ᴀ ɴ ☀ ᴄʟᴇᴠᴇʀ , ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜs , ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀʀɪɴɢ |800+ ᴘᴀɢᴇs!|

Try this Fancypost converter. If you have any questions, please ask in The Help Den so someone can help.

Dynamo posted some information on how to create new Accounts without creating more emails here.

• ☀ ᴘ ᴀ ʀ ᴀ ᴅ ɪ s ᴇ ᴄ ʟ ᴀ ɴ ☀ ᴄʟᴇᴠᴇʀ , ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜs , ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀʀɪɴɢ |800+ ᴘᴀɢᴇs!|

Welcome to Palekaiko Island, where ParadiseClan cats call home

"Die!" The voice rings throughout the air and it slightly stings your ears. Your claws are finally freed from digging in the dirt, and you leap at a tomcat before he leaps at you. You pin him down and put your claws over his throat. "Please, please don't kill me!" the coward shrieks. If you are good-hearted and pure, pick number one. If you are dark-hearted and evil, pick number two.

One ; --- "Come with me. You're coming back to camp, prisoner." you meow angrily, making the tomcat follow you back to camp with the other prisoners that the other cats of ParadiseClan have captured. Once you're in camp, you see Rainstar and walk over. "Another prisoner?" he questions calmly, his pelt wet with the blood of the rogue cats that were too powerful to become prisoners. "Yes. He said his name was Scathe." you mew. Rainstar nods to you, because you know to take him to the prisoner's den. You put Scathe in the den and walk back out, seeing your fellow clanmates covered in blood and injuries. Some are minor scratches, but some are too gruesome to look at for long. You sigh. "I can't believe we let Bat get away. We were so close to catching that b**tard." you mew spitefully, thinking of the rogue leader whose dragon tattoo seems to breath fire on the tomcat's shoulder because of his fiery pelt. You stare at the ground, angry that the day started off so brutal. You stare at the tattoo on your pelt and imagine if yours had been the dragon. You shiver at the thought, knowing that all cats who receive the dragon tattoo are evil and dark-hearted. Maybe tomorrow will be better?

Two ; --- "Not this time. You deserve to die!" you snarl, slicing the enemy cat's throat open with such fury that the hot red liquid feels cool to your burning pelt. You laugh coldly as you see the light fade from the dead tom's eyes. "Have fun being dead, rogue." you snarl, getting off the bloody body with a final slash to his face. You strut with pride back to camp, feeling better than ever since the battle ended fairly quick. Rainstar passes by you with a nod, then sits down. "Morning." he mews calmly, his eyes ever so slightly glancing at the tattoo on your pelt. He knew it meant evil from the very start, and so did everyone else, but he had kept you in the clan for some reason or other. "I don't understand why we keep prisoners. Why not just kill them slowly and let them suffer?" you mew darkly. Rainstar's eyes narrow slightly. "Because we're not cold-hearted like them." he mews, his voice slightly icy. He gives you one last glare with his ocean blue eyes, then turns tail and pads back into his den. You bare your teeth and curl your lip in a snarl. "You'll see someday Rainstar. This clan is meant for darkness. And I shall bring it upon us whether you like it or not." you hiss.

Important links ; --- These links are for the joining page, clan news, etc.

Display Spoiler

HERE is our super fantastical joining page! *<8D

HERE is our super fantastical chat page! There you can chat all you want without spamming up the rp thread~ c:

Other links coming soon! C:

Advertising pics ; --- These pictures will link to the clan when you put the code in your siggy~

Display Spoiler

Source Code

1. [align=center][url=http://warriorcatsrpg.com/index.php?topic=502661.msg15920012#msg15920012][img]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b167/celebihunter9/Signatures/sig32.png[/img][/url][/align]

Source Code

1. [align=center][url=http://warriorcatsrpg.com/index.php?topic=502661.msg15920012#msg15920012][img]http://oi50.tinypic.com/rm8w9k.jpg[/img][/url][/align]

Table o' Contents ; --- Well, you needed to know where everything was somehow! c:

Display Spoiler

[*]Post Uno Is this little page right heaw. :3

[*]Post Twa Is where our Rules, Territory, Customs, and Clan Code are. Those are important so be sure to read them!

[*]Post Tree Is where our Season, Moon Phase, Weather, Relationships, and Prophecies are. Equally important to post two so be sure to read up on those every day so you know the weather and all that. c:

[*]Post For Is where our little Member Track is. It shows all the members and what characters they have. :3

[*]Post Pive Is where we start our little Allegiances posts. This specific one is where the Leader, Deputy, Medicine Cat, and Medicine Cat Apprentice is shown. C:

[*]Post Slix Is where the Senior Warriors and Regular Warriors are shown.

[*]Post Seben Is where the Apprentices are shown.

[*]Post Ate Is where the Queens and Kits are shown.

[*]Post Ninny Is where Elders are shown.

[*]Post Tincan Is where Kittypets and Loners are shown.

[*]Post Eleben Is where the Rogue Leader and Minions are shown. >3

[*]Post Twelb Is where the StarClan and Dark Forest cats are shown.

[*]Post Friday the Thirteenth is where the Guides of the Clans are shown.
    <br /><br /> wolfhaven werewolves <br /><br /><br /><br />

The post was edited 1 time, last by ♞ ƬHΣ DΔΓƘ Ƙ∏IGHƬ ♞ ().

• Re: ☀ ᴘ ᴀ ʀ ᴀ ᴅ ɪ s ᴇ ᴄ ʟ ᴀ ɴ ☀ ᴄʟᴇᴠᴇʀ , ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜs , ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀʀɪɴɢ [WIP Do not post!]

[fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=#000000; width: 500px; height: 300px; overflow: auto]
    [size=15pt]Rules[/size]

[list]
    [li]No fighting or drama OOC. Either be nice, or shut up. c;[/li]
    [li]If I catch you stealing/copying/strongly referencing my layout/clan/ideas, I will not hesitate to report you for doing so. That is called plagiarism, and it is unfair and slimy. If you wish to reference my layout, you must ask me about it before doing so, and you must credit me on every post of your clan where you use the layout. But I prefer that you would be creative and make your own layout like everyone else on this site.[/li]
    [li]Please don't run my clan for me! The admins of the clan and creators run it, not you. c: Unless you are one of my close friends here, please don't tell people what to do. c:[/li]
    [li]Please be active! If you hold a high position at one point, you MUST be active four-six days of the week or we will delete you and give the position to someone more responsible. If you are a regular warrior or anything else, you only have to be active 2-3 times a week. If you have to leave for an amount of time or are grounded, please tell us so we know not to delete you. Btw, you can rejoin if you get deleted. :3[/li]
    [li]If there seems to be an overflow of she~cats/toms, or if I write a notice on something, please don't make a she~cat/tom or any cat that I have restricted at that point in time. We like to keep the clan equal, and not have more of one type of rank. c:[/li]
    [li]For every she~cat that you make, you must make a tomcat as well. I've seen many cases where she~cats flood the rp completely, and it's very irritating. As stated in the previous rule, if you notice an overflow of one of the genders, try to keep it even.[/li]
    [li]Please don't make your cat have a tattoo that EVERYONE ELSE HAS. We want variety here folks, so please don't make your cat have a butterfly all the time, or a wolf or something. There are tons of tattoos, so pick one that other people don't have! :3[/li]
    [li]Major rule here! Do NOT cuss IC[unless you do it RESPONSIBLY], no stealing anything, and no descriptive kitting scenes or anything inappropriate. Please remember this is a site with children on it. [/li]
    [li]No spam-am here please! We accept people wanting to be a bordering clan, or if you are asking a person to come back to their thread. Just, please don't advertise on here. It ruins our beautiful clan. :3[/li]
    [li]If you have a plot idea for your cat, please PM me the idea, and we'll discuss from there. c:[/li]
    [li]Semi-lit AT LEAST. Paragraph MINIMUM. This is an Advanced Clan, please understand that.[/li]
    [li]If you are going to rp, you must write AT LEAST three sentences while rping. This is an advanced clan, and it is for advanced people ONLY.[/li]
    [li] I hold the right to refuse your bio, add rules as needed, edit things as needed. (Though I will post a warning when I do change something!)[/li]
    [li]If you would like to join, please go to the joining page and post the link to your accepted advanced bio for your cat. If you would like to have a high position that is open in the clan at the moment, please pm me your unapproved bio, and if I like it enough, I will reserve the position until you get it approved.[/li]
    [li]If you read our super fantastical rules, please put 'Paradise Falls' under the link to your bio on the joining page. Thanks for reading! 83[/li][/list]
    [/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=#000000; width: 500px; height: 300px; overflow: auto]
    [size=15pt]Territory[/size]

The main thing is right here. The rest is down below. The island that the cats of ParadiseClan reside on is an enormous island that has many different environments. There are snowy mountains to the far north, there is an inactive volcano in the center of the island, there are beautiful beaches surrounding the edges of the island, there are caves and thick rainforests where the evil and terrifying jungle cats reside, there are twisting and turning rivers that run through the island like claws through a cat's pelt, and hundreds of thousands of palm trees that are scattered everywhere. To the east of the island are sugar cane fields that cats are known to explore to collect the sugar cane sticks so they may chew on them for pleasure. Cane spiders reside in these fields though, so watch out because they really make a cat's pelt crawl! To the west of the island are natural coffee bean fields, and cats are known to come here and chew the beans for flavor. To the south of the island is miles and miles of pineapple fields, where cats are known to come here and pick the sweet fruit so they may slice them with their claws so they can eat the tasty yellow 'meat' inside. There is also a large field near the center of the island where cows and horses graze. A patrol of maybe fifteen large cats can take down the large beasts known as cows, but when they do, our clan eats well for more than a moon! The island is surrounded by the pacific ocean, and the waters are more clear than that of the cleanest glass. Beautiful rainbow colored fish swim through the rivers, lakes, and bays of the island; including the ocean that isolates the island from any others.

[*]Camp;
    Display Spoiler
    The camp of our dear ParadiseClan. This camp has lasted us for many generations of our clan, and we hope that it will last us many more. Around the camp are many large coconut palms, and they shade the camp and protect us from leopards and jaguars. It forms a huge barrier of our camp, along with the many ferns and tiger lily plants that make up the thick undergrowth that hides us from any kind of predator. There are many large boulders around the palm trees, and only if you are a ParadiseClan cat will you know where the real entrance is. There are many fake tunnels around the boulders, but only one that is a lava rock is the one that hides the real tunnel into the camp. The scent of coconuts and plumeria flowers is very overwhelming here, and because we have this scent on us, it blends with ours and hides us from any enemies trying to find our well protected camp. Under the tallest coconut palm is a large, flat lava rock that is at least fifteen feet in the air when you climb to the flat top of it. This is the place where the leader announces all meetings, and he sits upon the Calling Stone with pride. Next to this lava rock is a large cave opening that is shielded by coconut palm leaves and moss that is a curtain. Behind this is the leader's den. It is very large on the inside, and it is the biggest den in the camp. In the back of the camp is the warriors' den. This den is enormous and can hold up to twenty warriors if needed. It is also a cave, and the entrance is shielded by a curtain of coconut palm leaves as well. Next to the warriors' den is the nursery, which happens to be the second largest den in camp. It is protected by a shield of fern leaves and the thickest palm tree leaves, so that no predator dares to attack it. On the other side of the warriors' den is the apprentices' den, which is fairly small, but still large enough to house at least eight apprentices. Like almost all the dens, it is a cave, and the entrance is covered in a curtain of palm leaves. On the left of the leader's den is the elders' den. It is in a large hollowed out palm tree, and it is strange because the tree is a fat, large trunked palm and it is seen throughout the territory, mingling with the more beautiful, skinny palms. It is fairly small, and it only fits about three to four elders. The Medicine cat's den is far across the enormous camp, directly across from the leader's den if walked that far. It is in a cave like most of the dens, and it is fairly large because it needs to house all the sick or injured cats that come in. At the back of the den is a small waterfall that comes out of a hole in the top of the cave wall. It is an underground water supply that also connects to the small spring in the leader's den. Moss grows abundantly on the walls, and it is used for the cats and other things such as new nests.

[*]Training Palms;
    Display Spoiler
    Ah, the Training Palms. This piece of land is a large clearing with enormously tall palm trees that sway in the wind. On the ground is a soft layer of soil, and the ground is sturdy, yet soft enough to break a fall. Long green vines hang from each of the thirteen palm trees, and battle-savvy apprentices can often use these vines to their advantage when training against or with another apprentice. These strong vines are also used for climbing. If an apprentice is not taught how to climb these vines at a young age, when they are older they do not know how, and often a quick escape attempt against a powerful jungle cat is futile and they are ripped to pieces by the predator. The ground of this clearing is scarred by scratch marks and it is stained by the blood of unlucky apprentices who manage to get clawed while training.

[*]Jaguar Bay;
    Display Spoiler
    Jaguar Bay is the place where apprentices are given their final assessment. Here they are tested on how well they can swim, climb, fight, and hunt on the island. There are dangers in Jaguar bay, and many apprentices have been killed because they were unable to cope and survive the island predators and problems. This area is not named only for the large bay that apprentices have to swim across, but the many fields where apprentices have to hunt, the caves where jungle cats reside, and the large palms that apprentices must climb to the top of. If an apprentice fails to complete the course with a high 'score', they are put back into training for another five moons so they learn how to properly survive on the island. This clan supports the strong, while the weak become the laughingstocks of the clan. If you are seen as a weak she~cat, you will become a queen for the rest of your life so you may give birth to strong warriors. If you are seen as a weak tom, you are sent to the Spotted Cave for a last chance to redeem yourself. If you survive the spotted cave and bring back fur of any of the wild cats that reside there, you are treated like a god, and you are respected within the clan for the rest of your days. If you fail, your family will be frowned upon until one manages to bring honor back to the family.

[*]Throat of the World;
    Display Spoiler
    The throat of the world is the most sacred place on the island. It is in the small mountain range not too far away from Jaguar Bay, and upon the flat top of the tallest mountain is the throat of the world. In the middle of the flat top is a large stone that has the image of all the jungle cats carved into it. When a cat touches their nose to the sacred stone, they are transported to the lands of StarClan, where you can speak to them if necessary. Leaders come here to receive their nine lives, or to talk to StarClan. Medicine cats come here to give the ceremony of their apprentices, and they come there every moon so they may talk to StarClan. If a regular warrior is brave enough to come here alone, or has been given a dream from StarClan where they see the stone, then they must go to the throat of the world to speak to them about what they have called upon the warrior for. This is rare, but when it does happen, they are usually given strange powers because the starry warriors believe they deserve them.

[*]Spotted Cave;
    Display Spoiler
    Well, how did this place become known as the 'Spotted Cave'? Ask any warrior and they can easily tell you why. The name may seem common and not dangerous to the young cats, but once they know the true reason as to why it's called this, any cat would probably flinch away in fear. The 'Spotted' part comes from what lives in the caves; jaguars, panthers, ocelots... All of those dark, dangerous felines you hear from the elders live in this dark, misty cave that seemed to reek with the scent of blood, marrow, and death. The cave seems dark and gloomy just near the entrance, almost as if warning you that no sane cat should dare venture close. Rarely do you find prey here; mostly death will find you. Any warrior will tell you to stay away from this part of the territory; but it still needs to be patrolled every once in a while by a strong, brave cat.

[*]Herd Meadow;
    Display Spoiler
    You may have heard of the wild horses that live on this island with our felines. You will rarely find them outside of this widespread meadow, though. Maybe some of the braver ones will venture out farther, especially cocky, young fillies and colts. If a cat was to come into this part of the territory, learn to respect the wild horses. They won't harm a cat unless they have been provoked. Sometimes a leopard can be spotted around these parts, especially when mares are to be giving birth soon to their foals, but the head mustang usually will chase it off. And as for prey, different types of rodents and songbirds can be caught here in a small amount. But this is one of the best places to find herbs that may not grow anywhere else; the medicine cat just needs to get them before the horses do.

[*]Stargazing Rock;
    Display Spoiler
    Closer to the outskirts of our wonderful territory, one of the most breathtaking features will be found. Atop a large, grassy hill, bordered near Herd Meadow and Toucan's River, a large rock sits atop the hill's very summit. To some cats, this hill can almost be considered a mountain for it is quite high in the air. Since our island is tropical, trees such as exotic ferns and palms reside here, looking over the cats that sometime visit this place. The prey that can be caught here is parrots and other exotic birds. But let's describe why it's called 'Stargazing'. This place is considered the most romantic part of our territory; the way the wind gently caresses a cat's fur...the way the palms seem to sway so gently against the sky...the way the moon gently slopes toward the rock, facing it with a watchful eye... But also, it's the view of the stars you can get on this rock. The stars always seem to watch over the hill, keeping it safe and protected. But when a tomcat is ready to ask that certain she-cat to be 'the one', he will usually take her here. As the two watch the stars that dapple the night sky like comforting lights, the tom will guide his she-cat's gaze across the stars, pointing them out to her before they seem to be lost in each others thoughts...and then, he'll ask the question, hoping that the answer will be a 'yes'.

[*]Toucan's River;
    Display Spoiler
    Sweeping through the territory like a large claw, this river seems to be never ending to a cat's eye. It sweeps and swerves and twists and coils through the territory, seeming to follow a warrior's paw-steps. The rustle of water voles and other curious, thirsty animals seems to always be near, no matter where you are at. As for the name 'Toucan', a legend has it that one of the very first leaders of ParadiseClan, who was known to be named Palmstar, once set out on a solo patrol. The tell has it that she traveled for days on end, seeming to have been lost in her own territory. But a toucan, his beak as colorful as the rainbows, flew down to perch beside her, its grumbled calls seeming to tell her a story. Every moment she got, she followed this wild bird, listening to its 'story' as she found her way back to her Clan's home. As she inched closer and closer, she had noticed a river. The toucan soon stopped on a branch that overhung atop the river's currents. Palmstar claimed the river as part of the Clan's territory, naming it after the one that helped her come back home. Now, a toucan seen by this river is noted as good luck; so we don't dare kill toucans near the river. But other birds such as parrots are abundant here. Land mammals are caught here as well; including the common fish - though watch out for the deadly teeth of a piranha.

[*]Treetop Hill;
    Display Spoiler
    Deep in the territory, there is a hill full of trees of all kinds. Most cats learn how to climb these tall plants, allowing themselves to be able to catch the mass amounts of prey that thrive in the treetops. Small monkeys, medium sized snakes, birds, and sometimes their eggs, can all be gathered here - and hunting is usually always successful in the trees. Squirrels are also here, though not as common as our other prey items. Clouded leopards are sometimes seen here, coming off as a threat to our cats, but they are skiddish creatures and are easily fended off. This part of the territory is where most of our hunting plays out since all of the meat that is available.
    [/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=#000000; width: 530px; height: 300px; overflow: auto]
    [size=15pt]Customs and Clan Code[/size]

--- Here are our lovely customs and our very important Clan code. Keep a close eye on these so you keep your cats out of trouble! Or in trouble. >3

Display Spoiler

Tribal Tattoos ; --- These tribal tattoos are given to a cat right after they are announced apprentices by the leader, and they are taken to the Throat of the World by their mentors so they may speak to StarClan and earn their tattoos.

Display Spoiler

Gryphon {Only able to be used by me at this time}
    High and mighty, these mythical creatures known as gryphons are half lion and half eagle. The eagle in this animal stands for honor and boldness, free energy and the yearn to take to the skies and be all they can be. The free spirit of the eagle part can sometimes make a rough tongued cat that wants to be set free, but don't let it get to you. The lion is for courage and loyalty, fierceness and strength. Powerful and bold, loyal and free. These creatures are placed on very few cats, but when they are marked by this, the cat that has been chosen for this creature must pick a path of greatness or darkness.

Sample
    [img width=360 height=262]http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg524/rainlikestodrawr/tribal_gryphon_by_pyroaxel-d4yjntd.png[/img]

Doe {Can only be used by Feathertalon at this time}
    A cat with this tattoo is known to be skiddish and shy, timid and flighty. They always choose flight over fight and they seem to always want to run from something before they know they can trust it. A cat with the doe is known for having trust issues, but if you can get into the cat's heart, they are known to be shy and quiet, yet loving and caring.

Sample
    [img width=360 height=383]http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg524/rainlikestodrawr/tattoo_concept_by_ickydog-d3g0uzh.jpg[/img]

Owl {Can only be used by me or feathertalon at this time}
    The owl is a mysterious symbol given to mysterious cats. Like these birds of prey, cats with the owl tattoo are known to be very wise yet they are fickle about who they give their wisdom to. They seem to be more silent than anything and you will always catch an owl marked feline out at night for they are drawn in by the darkness and the air that night places upon the lands.

Sample
    [img width=360 height=368]http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg524/rainlikestodrawr/Tribal_Owl.jpg[/img]

Scorpion {Can only be used by me, feathertalon, or Secret at this time}
    A cat that receives this tattoo is considered a lethal, bloodthirsty and cunning cat. But not all cats who may receive this tattoo are like that, some may be considered fast and fierce in battle. And/or have a strong response to dangers or threats to themselves, their loved ones or even their Clan.

Sample
    [img width=353 height=510]http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg524/rainlikestodrawr/_scorpion__by_eurydise.jpg[/img]

Burning Candle {Can only be used by Wings at this time}
    Like a slowly burning flame, this cat stays calm and collected, but has a temper if pushed too far. Just as a candle provides light, the one who receives this tattoo is gentle and welcoming. These cats are wonderful friends because of their warm nature. Once the candle burns out, this cat is ready for the end. This is as an Elder who waits for the end, but isn't sad to go. This cat is caring and in a battle, they are loyal to their leader and they are very clever. The cat is also rather strong, but uses brains over brawn. This cat is also rather wise in the ways of life.

Sample
    [img width=360 height=510]http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg524/rainlikestodrawr/historical_me__candle_light_by_mcweezle-d35jsy4.jpg[/img]

Shark
    Sharks are considered as sacred and powerful and they symbolize protection. Any cat that earns this tattoo will be protected by StarClan, and usually cats with this tattoo will become leader because they are given such a powerful symbol to wear upon their pelt.

Sample{s}
    [img width=356 height=510]http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg524/rainlikestodrawr/tribal_shark_by_saki_blackwing-d4b3ii1.png[/img]
    [img width=360 height=410]http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg524/rainlikestodrawr/shark_by_robertedwin-d39l0kb.png[/img]

Shell
    If a cat gets a shell tattoo, they are known to prosper and succeed at all their challenges in life.

Sample
    [img width=354 height=510]http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg524/rainlikestodrawr/Nautilus_Shell_by_InsanityJunkie.jpg[/img]

Gecko
    Cats with this tribal tattoo are considered to be a bad omen upon the clan, because it is said to have brought bad fortune and illness. Many dark-hearted cats will get this tattoo, and the clan fears cats with this tattoo.

Sample
    [img width=359 height=510]http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg524/rainlikestodrawr/gecko_tattoo_by_hellsfabledgenesis-d537ph2png.jpg[/img]

Turtles
    A turtle tribal tattoo represents long life and fertility. She~cats with this tattoo will often give birth to more kits than others, and are treated well until they mate and have kits.

Sample
    [img width=360 height=300]http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg524/rainlikestodrawr/tattoo_design_for_emma_1_by_nick_og-d1t23yg.jpg[/img]

Tiki
    These tikis are shown with closed eyes, as it was believed that they can smell a problem before they see it. This means that a cat with this marking will always smell danger before they see it, which is a very important quality.

Sample
    [img width=360 height=510]http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg524/rainlikestodrawr/Tikibeast_by_Troll_Blood.jpg[/img]

Octopus
    An octopus tribal tattoo symbolizes complexity, diversity, mystery, vision, intelligence, illusion, variability and insight.

Sample
    [img width=360 height=488]http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg524/rainlikestodrawr/octopus_tribal_design_by_insaneroman-d50n1zx.png[/img]

Peacock
    A cat with this tattoo will be noble, patient, compassionate, and truthful. Cats with these tattoos usually become medicine cats because of their compassion for others.

Sample
    [img width=360 height=510]http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg524/rainlikestodrawr/Tattoo__Shandel__s_by_icemetal2007.jpg[/img]

Star
    A cat with a star will be ambitious, and constantly search for enlightenment, knowledge and beauty.

Sample
    [img width=360 height=300]http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg524/rainlikestodrawr/Tribal_Star_by_Sumad_Artson.jpg[/img]

Phoenix {Can only be used by me and Feathertalon}
    The fire represents death and turbulence, and the rising phoenix bird symbolizes victory over death or the troubles of life. The rising phoenix tattoo design also represents rebirth. Which means no matter how difficult the past might have been for you, no matter how many difficult situations you would have gone through, no matter how many people or situations have tried to break you down, you still emerge as a winner defeating all the challenges of life! Few cats are given this tattoo from StarClan, and those who do are specially picked out by Palmstar herself. Cats who earn this tattoo and use it for evil, will be sent to the Dark Forest and set on fire for all of eternity. Cats who use the tattoo for good will be resurrected and reborn as a new cat because of their good deeds.

Sample
    [img width=360 height=510]http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg524/rainlikestodrawr/phoenix_tattoo_by_bakero_ichiban-d23c5pt.jpg[/img]

Butterfly
    The foremost butterfly tattoo symbolism is beauty and grace. The beautiful colors and patterns on the wings of the butterflies are undeniably beautiful. Cats with this tattoo are usually shy and quiet, and they are late to bloom, but when they do, they are the most beautiful she~cats of all.

Sample
    [img width=360 height=390]http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg524/rainlikestodrawr/Tribal_Butterfly_Tattoo_II_by_Stealthymeerkat.jpg[/img]

Barbed wire
    Cats who earn this tattoo are usually very quiet, shy, and unable to understand. They are closed books, and if you try to open them, you will be cut.

Sample
    [img width=360 height=53]http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg524/rainlikestodrawr/Barbed_Wire_Band_by_bostick.jpg[/img]

Dove
    Cats with this tribal tattoo are peacemakers. If they were ever to become leader, they will be greatly loved, and they will rule the clan with pride and peace. Any cat that earns this tattoo will always be able to create peace among chaos, and they are usually given to apprentices when the clan is suffering dark times and war.

Sample
    [img width=360 height=350]http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg524/rainlikestodrawr/dove_tattoo_by_mirri66.jpg[/img]

Wolf
    Cats who earn this tribal tattoo will have ultimate glory and valor in life because they are strong and brave, loyal and true, and very proud to be a leader. Cats who get this tattoo will definitely be proper leaders or great warriors.

Sample{s}
    [img width=360 height=351]http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg524/rainlikestodrawr/Wolf_Tribal_Tattoo_by_Canyx.jpg[/img]

[img width=360 height=390]http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg524/rainlikestodrawr/tribal_howling_wolf_by_deviouslydani-d4cpox3.jpg[/img]

Sun
    Cats with this tattoo will be hot-headed and stubborn, because they are unable to control. Very much like the power of the sun. It is hard to harness and control, and cats will this tattoo will also be very much like this.

Sample
    [img width=360 height=360]http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg524/rainlikestodrawr/Tribal_Sun_by_gloomfang.jpg[/img]

Dragon
    Cats who are evil enough to earn this tattoo are purely made of hate for the world, and they will always attempt to destroy everything in their path that dares oppose them. StarClan rarely gives this tattoo for the evil that it possesses, but when they do, the clan leader usually exiles the cat who earns it for fear of the evil that they have dwelling inside of them. Fear any cats with this tattoo, because they are merely a time-bomb ready to explode.

Sample
    [img width=360 height=510]http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg524/rainlikestodrawr/tribal_dragon_4_by_jhin22000.jpg[/img]

Horse
    Cats who earn this tribal tattoo are known to be strong, with great stamina and grace. Cats who have a horse as their tattoo are also witty, powerful, popular, wise and good-looking. This symbol is widely loved amongst most clan cats, and cats with the horse tattoo make perfect friends.

Sample
    [img width=360 height=510]http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg524/rainlikestodrawr/Tribal_Horse_Tattoo_by_Shinnk.jpg[/img]

Seahorse
    Cats who earn this tribal tattoo will be vigilant, loyal, and graceful. Cats who have this tattoo are known to be powerful warriors, as they will protect the clan until they die and they are strongly family oriented. She~cats who earn this tattoo and become mothers will be very protective over their kits.

Sample
    [img width=360 height=510]http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg524/rainlikestodrawr/Tribal_Seahorse_by_Erotic_sigh.jpg[/img]

Penguin
    Cats who earn this tribal tattoo will be known to be bubbly, friendly, playful, and kind. Cats who have this tattoo will be great friends, because they are the most fun to be around.

Sample
    [img width=360 height=510]http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg524/rainlikestodrawr/tribal_penguin_by_forest_quick_paw-d49j8la.jpg[/img]

Unicorn
    Cats who earn the unicorn tribal tattoo be pure, and are known to have free will and uniqueness. These magnificent tattoos are a representation of eternal grace, and cats who have these tattoos are graceful and pure of heart.

Sample
    [img width=360 height=337]http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg524/rainlikestodrawr/Unicorn_by_foozicle.jpg[/img]

Starfish
    Cats who earn this tattoo usually become medicine cats. The tattoo is associated with inspiration, brilliance, vigilance and intuition. Regeneration is another attribute of these aquatic creatures. A starfish can shed an arm that may be in a predator's grip or drop off an arm to get away from the predator. What's interesting is that a starfish can regenerate limbs. This is the reason why starfish are associated with healing and regeneration. Thus, a tattoo of a starfish may be symbolic of the strength to overcome sorrows and come out of a crisis a much stronger cat.

Sample
    [img width=360 height=400]http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg524/rainlikestodrawr/starfish_design_by_frostygorillaz-d4ckp82.jpg[/img]

Rooster
    These cats are wild and free, never taking no as an answer. They can be as cocky as what they are marked as, and they tend to get into a lot of trouble. Cats with this tattoo are known to be cocky warriors, and they are sometimes very stupidly brave. They are also very boastful and loud when they accomplish their goals.

Sample
    [img width=360 height=433]http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg524/rainlikestodrawr/chinese_zodiac_tattoo_rooster_by_visuallyours-d491kuo.jpg[/img]

Religion ; --- This is what our clan believes in. Any cats in the clan who do not believe in this religion must be sacrificed to our clan's guide out in the forest.

Display Spoiler

Once there were four clans that StarClan wished to bless upon our beautiful island. So they created four big cats to be guides to the four clans. They were Tiger, Panther, Leopard, and Jaguar. Tiger is the guide to ParadiseClan, Panther is the guide to BoneClan, Leopard is the guide to CliffClan, and Jaguar is the guide to SharkClan. SharkClan, CliffClan, BoneClan, and ParadiseClan all broke apart from each other over land, food, and power, and StarClan was deeply upset. In their fury, they created more of the guides, but these ones were vicious, uncivilized, and made to kill. To this day the clans respect and fear these big cats, and they are called after the guides that they take the form of. The clans never united together again, and they don't keep contact with each other because the island is so big, but the big cats still manage to take the lives of the descendants of the cats who decided to break off from the other clans, though life goes on. StarClan made a large stone with the four guides on it, and it is placed on the flat top of the Throat of the World. Cats go to this stone, touch their noses to it, and are able to enter the realm of StarClan if they are welcome to do so. Every time a cat is apprenticed, they journey to this place with their mentor to receive their tribal tattoo. Leaders go to this stone to talk to StarClan about their troubles, or if a member of StarClan beckons them there. Medicine cats go to the stone to talk to StarClan about things every new moon. The guides of the clans are rarely seen by a living cat, and if they are seen, it is usually brief and vague. These guides are very wise, and they rarely share their immense knowledge of the world with common cats. They usually only speak to cats that are pure of heart, brave in the face of danger, loyal to their clan, and very intelligent and knowledgeable. Only the guides can speak common cat tongue, but the replicas of the guides only speak their own language. The creators of the four original clans are all able to speak to their own guide, but not to another clan's guide. Each leader will speak to the guide when they are given their nine lives, and the guide will give them valuable information about their future as leader. If the clan leader is a pure, loyal, brave, and intelligent cat, the guide will often speak with them more about other things that they are unable to tell their clan mates. If the clan leader is evil, disloyal, cowardly, and dim-witted, the guide will simply tell them one thing, and leave them forever. The guide of the clan will often give out prophecies to Medicine cats and Leaders if necessary, and -very rarely- give out a prophecy to a regular common cat.

Clan Code ; --- Here is the list of rules that our clan lives by. Do not break them and you'll become a respected member within the clan. Break them, and there will be consequences.

Display Spoiler

1.) Kits, Elders, and Queens must be fed before apprentices and warriors. The leader and deputy must always be fed first and foremost. If a warrior or apprentice is sick or incapacitated, they may eat with queens, kits, and elders.

2.)Newly appointed apprentices must travel to the Throat of the World with their mentor so they may touch the Wildcat Stone, talk to StarClan, and receive their tribal tattoo.

3.)If a tomcat does not pass their final apprentice assessment, they will be sent to the Spotted Cave on a mission to survive getting the fur of one of the wild cats that lives there. Their name and family will be disgraced forever until they return with the piece of fur.

4.)When the leader dies, the deputy must travel to the Throat of the world alone and receive their nine lives from StarClan.

5.)A medicine cat may have kits with another cat, but they must stay loyal to their clan, and protect each member equally, or they will be exiled.

6.)All cats with Dragon tribal tattoos are to be greatly feared, and the leader must either exile them, or keep them under close watch at all times.

7.)She~cats who do not pass their final assessment will become permanent queens so they may have the chance to give birth to more successful warriors.

8.)Weakness will not be tolerated in the Clan, and any cats seen showing hesitation to protect their Clan will be killed immediately.

9.)A warrior caught taking kittypet food or living with the few twolegs on the island will be killed on sight.

10.) The Clan leader's word is law, and all cats must abide by said laws.

• Re: ☀ ᴘ ᴀ ʀ ᴀ ᴅ ɪ s ᴇ ᴄ ʟ ᴀ ɴ ☀ ᴄʟᴇᴠᴇʀ , ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜs , ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀʀɪɴɢ [WIP Do not post!]

[size=15pt]Season, moon phase, and weather [/size]

--- Wanna know what season it is? Wanna know what moon phase it is? Wanna know what the weather's like? Look here! c:

Display Spoiler

✘ .newleaf.
    ✔ .greenleaf.
    ✘ .leaffall.
    ✘ .leafbare.

✘ .waxing crescent.
    ✘ .first quarter.
    ✘ .waxing gibbous.
    ✘ .full moon.
    ✔ .waning gibbous.
    ✘ .third quarter.
    ✘ .waning crescent.
    ✘ .new moon.

✘ .snowy.
    ✘ .chilly.
    ✘ .stormy.
    ✘ .thunder && lightning.
    ✘ .dark && cloudy.
    ✘ .windy.
    ✘ .cool.
    ✘ .rainy.
    ✘ .sprinkling.
    ✘ .humid.
    ✘ .foggy.
    ✘ .misty.
    ✘ .cloudy.
    ✔ .clear skies.
    ✘ .cool breeze.
    ✔ .warm.
    ✘ .hot.
    Display Spoiler
    [/fancypost]

[size=15pt]Relationships [/size]

--- This tells you who your mentor is, who is mates with who, and who likes who.

Display Spoiler

[list][li]---◆--- These cats are mentor and apprentice.[/li]
    [li]---➣--- First cat has a crush on the second.[/li]
    [li]---⇄--- These cats both have a crush on each other.[/li]
    [li]---♡--- These cats are mates.[/li]
    [li]---☆--- These cats are related[/li]
    [li]---⇔--- These cats are siblings[/li]
    [li]---↔--- These cats are cousins[/li]
    [li]-name- ; -name- ---; -name Mother, father, and child/children.[/li]
    [li]Striked Name This cat is dead[/li][/list]

Rhythmsway ---◆--- Satinpaw
    Berrystem ---◆--- Divinepaw
    Numbfoot ---◆--- Thistlepaw
    Snailpath ---⇄--- Bader
    Rainstar ---♡--- Embersky
    Tigertail ; Cardinalfeather ---; Gorillatooth, Vinetail ; Rainstar ; Turtleeyes, Jumpingpanther
    [b]Firetongue ; Goldensong ---; Frostfeather, Phoenixfeather ; Cedarstripe, Embersky

Scotch ; Frostfeather ---; Monkeytail, Dragonmask
    Sharktooth ; Rarityshine ---; Proudheart, Boaststorm, Snowleopard
    Phoenixfeather ; Hibiscusmoon ---; Snailpath
    Whisperingshard ; Helplesswhisper ---; Monarchkit, Paintedkit
    Rainstar ; Embersky ---; Nebulakit, Spectrumkit
    Snowstorm ; Snowleopard ---; Timekit, Chirpkit, Bubblekit, Oceankit, Moonkit
    Weepingangel ; Mercury ---; Shredder, Scarlet, Queen
    Proudheart ---⇔--- Boaststorm, Snowleopard
    Devoidwisp ---⇔--- Novaburst, Streakpaw
    Nebulakit ---⇔--- Spectrumkit
    Timekit ---⇔--- Chirpkit
    [/fancypost]

[size=15pt]Prophecies [/size]

--- Look here to know what prophecy the clan is dealing with at the moment.

Display Spoiler
    In time, the proud one will find the elusive dragon, and rip out its heart for revenge. Blood will rain from the sky, and rain will run dry. Time will be born with the chirp of the birds near space and color. The Lonely Assassin and the queen of all will bear children of scarlet blood and shredded silver.
    [/fancypost]

Member Track ; --- Need to know who owns which cats? Look here! c: So far we have...16 members! :3

[list]
    [li]Creators; Allowed as many cats as needed. These are the people who made the clan with me, and they are of the highest authority.[/li]
    [li]Admins; Allowed as many cats as needed. These are the people who are my dear friends, and they help run the clan when the creators aren't here.[/li]
    [li]Senior Members; Allowed up to 4-6 cats. They have proven themselves to be active, literate, respected members, and they have contributed to the clan.[/li]
    [li]Regular Members; Allowed up to 2-3 cats. These people are not as literate or active as senior members, but they are usually at a normal amount of activity, and literacy. They contribute a medium amount to the clan.[/li]
    [li]New Members; Allowed up to 1-2 cats. These people have recently joined the clan, and they are active a very little amount of time, and they contribute minimal to the clan. [/li]
    [li]Inactive Members; Cats are deleted after 2 days of inactivity at a time after I Pm the inactive member a warning.

[align=left]♞ ƬHΣ DΔΓƘ Ƙ∏IGHƬ ♞ || Creator || Rainstar ; Phoenixfeather ; Monkeytail ; Proudheart ; Weepingangel ; Nebulakit ; Timekit ; Shredder || [/align] [align=left]ƒєαтнєятαℓση || Creator || Snailpath ; Mercury ; Chirpkit ; Scarlet ||[/align]

[align=left]ѕтσямуηιgнт || Admin || Embersky ; Spectrumkit ; Bader || [/align]

[align=left]σяcнι∂ѕρℓαѕн || Senior Member || Boaststorm ; Amoredove ; Queen || [/align][align=left]ℒøṧт Ðґεαღεґ || Senior Member || Novaburst ; Devoidwisp || [/align][align=left]✗ e ғ ғ e r v e ѕ c e n т || Senior Member || Peppergaze ; Ivoryyowl ; Rain Where Sunlight Shimmers ; Effervescentpaw || [/align] [align=left]»Ravenmask« || Senior Member || Losteyes ; Creepy || [/align] [align=left]•C☠detSm☠sh•™ || Senior Member || Paintedkit ; Misery || [/align]

[align=left]petalbreezeஜ || New Member || Satinpaw ; Chrysaliswing || [/align] [align=left]Owl~ || New Member || Owlfeather ; Thistlepaw || [/align]

[align=left]Veri || Inactive Member || Foxheart ; Spiritmask || [/align] [align=left]мємσяу || Inactive Member || Divinepaw || [/align]

[/list]

Leader; --- Commander of our ranks, protector of the clan. His word is law.

Rainstar;

Deputy; --- Second in command, our loyal and strong deputy.

Snailpath ;

Medicine Cats; |1/2| --- Healing paws and a sharp mind, our kind and calm medicine cats.

Monkeytail ;

--- ;
    Display Spoiler
    Closed for now, do not apply unless you are an admin/creator.

Medicine Cat Apprentices; |1/2| --- Eager to learn, our peaceful and sweet medicine cat apprentices.

Reserved for ƒєαтнєятαℓση ;
    Display Spoiler
    Reserved

Apprentices; --- Cats in training to be full warriors of ParadiseClan.

Divinepaw ;

Satinpaw ;

Thistlepaw ;

Effervescentpaw ;

Rogues; --- The darkness of the lands.

{ Leader ---;

{ Followers ---;

--- ;

{ Others ---;

--- ;

The Guides; --- The creators.

Tiger;
    Display Spoiler
    Appearance ; Tiger is the largest of the Guides, reaching a total body length of up to 11 ft and weighing up to 670 lb. He is the third largest land carnivore on the Earth. His most recognizable feature is a pattern of dark vertical stripes on reddish-orange fur with lighter underparts. He has exceptionally stout teeth, and the canines are the longest among living felids with a crown height of as much as 2.93 in or even 3.5 in.

Personality ; He is known to be the strongest, bravest, and wisest of the Guides, and he is often called the 'King of the Guides'. Of course most of those cats would be those residing in ParadiseClan, as he is their Guide. He is often the one to give the most information about a cat's future without any fuss, but it can sometimes be very, very cryptic and highly complicated. Many cats do not find out what he means by these messages, but the smart ones figure it out sooner or later. Of his brothers, Tiger is said to be the Leader. He always seems to act like he has more power over his three brothers, and he is often seen as the eldest of them all, though in reality, they are all the same age.

Panther;
    Display Spoiler
    Appearance ; Panther has a large but rather slender build, as he is the most stealthy of his brothers. He is rather fragile compared to the other Guides however, because he is made for killing his prey with no fuss. All he needs to do is get behind them and slit their throats, without having to get battered and bruised by going in like a tank. He is made for stealth, and his black fur is rather good at blending in with the shadows. Many say that he was actually created from the shadows themselves. Of course, that's merely a myth. Right?

Personality ; Panther is the most independent of his brothers, and does not like to be in company of them if he does not have to be. He dislikes talking to anyone, as he would prefer to make plans of murder and deceit. His brothers don't particularly like him either, but Tiger is often trying to speak to him. Sometimes Panther talks back to his striped brother, but it doesn't last long, and the conversations are usually just about how they are doing in their time away from each other. Panther is seen as the most deceiving and dark-hearted of the four guides, and many cats say that seeing a replica of the guide in the forest is a very bad omen. Those are cats not from BoneClan of course, who is guided by none other than Panther. Of his brothers, Panther is said to be the Rogue. He is seen to be the second youngest, though he and Leopard act around the same age even though they are all the same age.

Jaguar;
    Display Spoiler
    Appearance ; This spotted cat most closely resembles Leopard physically, although he is larger and of sturdier build and his behavioral and habitat characteristics are closer to those of Tiger. He is strongly associated with the presence of water and is notable, along with Tiger, as a feline that enjoys swimming. He is a keystone species, playing an important role in stabilizing ecosystems and regulating the populations of the animals it hunts. Jaguar has an exceptionally powerful bite, even relative to his brothers. This allows him to pierce the shells of armored reptiles and to employ an unusual killing method: he bites directly through the skull of prey between the ears to deliver a fatal bite to the brain.

Personality ; He is the Guide of SharkClan, and he does happen to be the most laid-back and free-spirited. Cats of SharkClan often take on this personality as well, as the apple does not fall far from the tree. Jaguar does happen to fight for what he believes in however, and he can be rather fierce if need be. Of his brothers, Jaguar is said to be the Warrior. Many call him the youngest of the four Guides because of his free spirit, but in reality, they are all the same age.

Leopard;
    Display Spoiler
    Appearance ; Compared to his brothers, Leopard has relatively short legs and a long body with a large skull. He is similar in appearance to Jaguar, but is smaller and more slightly built. His fur is marked with rosettes similar to those of Jaguar, but Leopard's rosettes are smaller and more densely packed, and do not usually have central spots as Jaguar's do.

Personality ; Leopard is the most kind and caring and protective of the four Guides. He is the Guide for CliffClan of course, and many cats in CliffClan are said to be very caring and protective of one another, never letting any harm come to their family or clanmates. Many admire Leopard the most, and Medicine Cats tend to see him more than the other guides for prophecies and answers about their future. Of his brothers, Leopard is said to be the Medicine Cat. He is said to be the second oldest of the guides, though they are actually all the same age.

• Re: ☀ ᴘ ᴀ ʀ ᴀ ᴅ ɪ s ᴇ ᴄ ʟ ᴀ ɴ ☀ ᴄʟᴇᴠᴇʀ , ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜs , ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀʀɪɴɢ |HPs open!|

[fancypost bgcolor=#9AB8E0 bordercolor= #17D992 borderwidth=3px]

[img width=470 height=367]http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg524/rainlikestodrawr/emerald_depths_by_kaihin-d4gkcctCopy.jpg[/img]

Sharkpaw

IC ;

Sharkpaw sat in camp, looking at the sky and twitching his pointed ears. How beautiful the sky was when there were no little puffs of white clouds to clog up the airspace. And yet he liked to see the white little puffs of clouds fly slowly across the light blue sky. It was nice to see a change of color in a place so vast as the sky. "A beautiful sky it is today." he whispered softly to himself.

OOC ; Text Here

I’m bringing sexy back
    Them other boys don’t know how to act
    I think you're special, what's behind your back?
    So turn around and I'll pick up the slack.

The post was edited 1 time, last by ƬHΣ DΔΓƘ Ƙ∏IGHƬ ().

[fancypost bgcolor=White bordercolor=Purple borderwidth=8px]
    ❖❖❖
    [fancyimage]http://i46.tinypic.com/x2j790.jpg%5B/img%5D[/fancyimage]
    Rarity

IC;

Ooc; Finally here, but the back to home page link on the joining page led me to the old Paradiseclan

Becoming as popular as popular can be
    Making my mark, making my mark in high society
    I'm the belle of the ball, the star of the show, yeah
    I'm the type of pony everypony, everypony should know

❖❖❖

[/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=#9AB8E0 bordercolor= #17D992 borderwidth=3px]

[img width=470 height=367]http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg524/rainlikestodrawr/emerald_depths_by_kaihin-d4gkcctCopy.jpg[/img]

Sharkpaw

IC ; Text Here

OOC ; Haha, I'd better fix that then. xD

I’m bringing sexy back
    Them other boys don’t know how to act
    I think you're special, what's behind your back?
    So turn around and I'll pick up the slack.

[fancypost bgcolor=White bordercolor=Purple borderwidth=8px]
    ❖❖❖
    [fancyimage]http://i46.tinypic.com/x2j790.jpg%5B/img%5D[/fancyimage]
    Rarity

IC;

Ooc; Yes fix xD

Becoming as popular as popular can be
    Making my mark, making my mark in high society
    I'm the belle of the ball, the star of the show, yeah
    I'm the type of pony everypony, everypony should know

❖❖❖

[/fancypost]