The Death Scythes {RP Thread}

Try this Fancypost converter. If you have any questions, please ask in The Help Den so someone can help.

Dynamo posted some information on how to create new Accounts without creating more emails here.

• The Death Scythes {RP Thread}

http://warriorcatsrpg.com/index.php?topic=378524.new#new ~Joining Thread

Death Flower That Blooms In The Dark, sat in the main building of the castle. She licked her paw and sighed, jumping upon one of the old red seats. Death set her head on her paws, her tail draping towards the ground.
    doctr rolals in teh hoes<br />whatcha prob baeb?<br /><br />wishing my old friends would say hello one last time :(
  • Re: The Death Scythes {RP Thread}

"Death Flower That Blooms in the Dark? May I come in?" he asked bowing. His claws were unseathed and sharp as usual. Sitting infront of Death he bowed again. "You look good as usual." he meowed still bowing.
    <br />Try Black Moon Pack too!<br /><br />Faintkit<br />Join this Clan! You won&#39;t regret it!<br />http://warriorcatsrpg.com/index.php?topic=379182.msg10636220#msg10636220<br /><br />

" No need to call me by my full name. And yes, come in. " Death replied and looked at him, her green eyes staring into his.
    doctr rolals in teh hoes<br />whatcha prob baeb?<br /><br />wishing my old friends would say hello one last time :(

"Yes there is. You are your leader, we all respect you." Blood replied sitting up. His tail twitched with happiness. She is so beautiful.."Y-you look good today." he meowed gazing into Death's green eyes.
    <br />Try Black Moon Pack too!<br /><br />Faintkit<br />Join this Clan! You won&#39;t regret it!<br />http://warriorcatsrpg.com/index.php?topic=379182.msg10636220#msg10636220<br /><br />

" You already said that. " Death laughed, jumping down and sitting infront of Blood.

Tiny Raven That Kills walked into the kitchen and set a nice plump fish from the small river, close to the castle, in the freshkill basket. So many baskets. So many cats. That's how Tiny put it.

Blood nodded. "So I did." he mewed adding a slight chuckle to the end of his sentence.

Silver slept in her basket in the warm kitchen.

" Would you like to go hunting with me? " Death asked.

Tiny watched Silver and grinned. Maybe Silver might like a fish. So Tiny picked up a fish, bigger then her, and walked over the Silver.

OOC: I'm on my 3DS so my posts might not be to long.

IC: "I wouldn't miss it for the world." Blood anwsered grinning slightly. Getting up he streched and yawned. "Excuse me." he mumbled after his yawn. He was a tuff mean cat to strangers but once he warmed up to you he was kind.

Silver spotted Tiny walking over to her. "Hello Tiny." she greeted the Knive. Her kits kicked at her belly when she spoke.

OOC: It's fine.

" It's alright. " Death smiled, giving him a small nudge.

Tiny dropped the fish and smiled. " Hi! I brought you a fish. "

OOC: BTW, the reason that I included Raven in my cat's history, is because I'm gonna bring her into the RP later.

Season slept on the bed that used to belong to the queen. It was her favorite spot, curled up on the warm feather pillow at the head of the bed. Nobody else was in the room, and all was silent. Just the way Season liked it. She preferred to think that it was because they were all too scared of her, but she knew that the truth was she was the only apprentice cold enough to be taught by the great Death Lord herself. Her icy blue eyes shot open after a few moments. It was a little too quiet, and she was bored."Perhaps M'Lady needs something." She said to herself while yawning. She always referred to the Death Lord as M'Lady, since she knew she deserved that heart and soul of all her followers. Season leaped off of the bed gently, her paws padding silently on the thick carpet as she headed towards the partially opened door.

OOC: Alrighty! Death is just in the main room with Blood.

Tiny jumped up. " Oopsie! Gotta go! " Tiny said, remembering she had to go meet up with Bloody Nightmares That Haunt, otherwise known as Bloody. Tiny Raven That Kills ran through the halls quickly, skidding out the front door, to the bridge. She ran to the end of it and carefully edged down the hill to the river below. Bloody was already in the water, swimming. " Hey! " Bloody grinned up at Tiny. " Hi! " Tiny greeted, jumping down and putting her paws in the water.

Season continued up the dark stairways, heading towards Death's living quarters. Her chilling, yet beautiful eyes glimmered in the dark, threatening and waiting. She soon slipped through the door, slightly ajar."M'Lady," She said courteously. "I came to see whether you need anything, or if I shall learn something new today." She stayed in a bowing position, keeping everything still except for her twitching tail.

OOC: I feel like I keep writing novel's to you guys. XD

OOC: Aahhh, it is ok :3 BRB

Death looked at Season. She sighed, knowing everybody bowed down to her. Even Blood, which she prefered he didn`t. [glow=red,2,300]You`ll learn something today..... just not at the moment.[/glow]

Season slowly stood to her full height. She had grown remarkably, and found it amusing how she used to be an unwanted runt."I shall leave you two be." She said in a stolid tone. Season turned around and slipped back through the door. She trotted down the stairs, then headed down towards the kitchen. Since M'Lady didn't need anything, she would take care of her own needs. Season stuck her head into the fresh-kill basket, eyeing each piece of prey carefully. She eventually selected a fine, silver fish, then took it to the nearest carpet to devour it. When she finished, she took to grooming her long, beige and brown pelt.

" Are you too chicken to come in? " Bloody smirked. " Shut up! Of course not! " Tiny snapped, leaping in and diving under the water. She then jumped up and smirked. " Your too far close to shore! It's funner out here! " Tiny smirked, floating into the middle of the river. " TINY!! Don't go any farther!! The current's getting stronger! " Bloody yelled to her. Tiny couldn't hear Bloody and she floated for a few more seconds before going under and rushing down the river. Bloody leapt up the hill, across the bridge, and to Season. " Season! Season! Tiny went in the river, and the current got stronger and the water dragged Tiny away! " Bloody said in a rush.

OOC: Whew, thanks for bringin' me in. Also, are you able to read my siggy? I wanna see if I need to make the font bigger.

Season stood abruptly."What!?" It wasn't like her to care for others, but she had to keep everyone in the group safe. Season followed Bloody out to the river, where she saw the distant black head of Tiny being enveloped by the rapids. Without a word or questions, Season dove into the water. She only paddled once in awhile to stay afloat, letting the current carry her to Tiny. Once she was in reach, Season clamped her jaw tightly onto her scruff. She then began kicked with slender, yet powerful legs, only barely beating the current. She slowly made it back to shore, carrying Tiny out and setting her down on the small bank of soft sand. Water dripped off of her black nose, as well as everywhere after she shook out her long pelt.

OOC: No problem. No, I can't seem to see the text, sorry. BTW this will tell you more about Death, it reveals a secret between Tiny and Death too.

http://warriorcatsrpg.com/index.php?topic=379168.msg10590023#msg10590023

Tiny coughed up a little bit of water and Bloody went to licking her fur. " Stop licking me. " Tiny giggled. " No. You need to be dry. " Bloody stated, licking between her ears.

OOC: E-pic-ness! I really hope someone makes a tom for Season, I think it would be cool to have a tom like Season, and she hates them at first, then starts to like them to the point where she's mad at herself

Season stood nearby, watching Tiny."Try to be more careful. We don't want to lose any cats." She said blankly, her eyes cold and seeming to hold no emotion. She shook out her pelt again, since she couldn't groom it backwards herself and she didn't want anyone's tongue to touch her pelt.

OOC: xD Death already has an admirer..... duh duh duh!

Tiny nodded a silent OK and got up. " I gotta go see my mum! " Tiny mewed, jumping off and Bloody sighed, staring at the ground.

Blood's nose twitched with the scent of a fish. "So should we go hunting now Death?" he asked blinking slowly. Taking a step closer to Death he nodded again randomly. His lepord coloured pelt rippling like the stream Tiny almost drowned in.