Midnightclan.we'll be waiting, at the stroke of midnight.

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Want to roleplay in a Clan equal parts passionate and fun? Check out SunClan and take part in our Fireworks Festival!
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!

• MIDNIGHT CLAN

Welcome! I'm spottedstar,leader of midnightclan. This is a new clan,that just got started. I started this clan with the help of our warrior ansestors. they sent me a dream to put together midnight clan. Enjoy!
    All u need to know about the Clan!

the territory.

the history

The prey!

The sign up form!

The cats
    red=girl blue=boy

My form!

Siggys!

Mates~ and crushes-!

Mentors and appr.!

The post was edited 1 time, last by ~ℓɛσραя∂ρσσℓ~ ().

• name:Dapplefeather//Barkenfoot//Duskheart
    personality:Kind caring//loyal brave//storng and aggrisive only for the sake of her clan
    appearance:Brown with white dapples green eyes//brown with a tabby brown foot//dark brown tabby with white tail tip fluffy tail yellow eyes
    mate:none
    crush:Brakenfoot has a crush on Spottedstar
    kitsnone
    other:sisters and brther.

When life gives you lemons, THROW THEM AT TIGERSTAR'S BIG, FAT, FACE! Whenever u say, "Tigerstar" go, "DUN DUN DUN!" REMEMBER KIDS, if u play with fire THROW THE fire at TIGERSTAR'S FAT TOOSHIE! http://i42.tinypic.com/33tqoad.jpg

[move]Team Edward![/move]

[move] I love Peeta!![/move]

Human At Brith,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Wolf At Heart!
  • name: Dawnpaw/Midnightmoon
    personality:Snobby but if you get to know her shes really nice/Strict but kind and make sure evryone is feeling good and safe.
    appearance: Orange with black eyes/Sleek black fur with hazel eyes
    mate:No one/ No one
    crush:Same
    kits:same
    other:

• Name: Nightwonders
    Appearence: Small black she-cat with one emerald green eyes and one ocean-blue eye.
    Personality: Gentle, Sometimes snappy,Caring
    Crush: EWWW
    Mate: Nuh-Uh
    Kits: Nope.
    Other:....

• name: SorrelSplash and CrowWhisper
    personality: SS: Meet in IC. CW: Meet in IC.
    appearance: SorrelSplash:

CrowWhisper
    [img width=505 height=378]http://skyfurrow.webs.com/Animals_Cats_Grey_cat_004927_.jpg[/img]
    mate: None yet.
    crush: SS: Likes no one yet. CW: Likes Dapplefeather
    kits: None.
    other: There brother and sister.

• Let's just see who she chooses.

Bump!!!!

Leopardpool-

I IS HERE!!! Is you happy i came?

• happpy are u kidding?!?!? >:( im OVERJOYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ME SO HAPPPY U CAME!
    oh and.....
    i will pull names for deputy cause 3 people wana be so...... :D

• Yay! thanks! sorry ◦°°◦ѕυη∂αу◦°°◦

Can we rp now?

• Im sorry. dont want to make anyone fell bad. Its totoly random to so.... :'( :( but we have a good deputy...i think that crowwisper and barkenface would also be good deputys but....midnightmoon is just as good! :D ;D ;)
    yeah we can rp. sorry again. :'(
    IC~
    spottedstar felt warm sun, shine on her pelt. Its going to be a good day.Starclan,i hope u choose the right cat to be midnight clans leader. she thought

• CrowWhisper sat by the warriors den, his head swinging around camp, looking for something to do.

Sorrelsplash stalked out of the warriors den, eager to hunt.

• spottedstar walked to the cleating and met up with midnightmoon. "i will orginize a couple ptrols." she meowed.
    "CrowWisper,sorrelsplash and i will go hunting." she meowed

• CrowWhisper looked up "I don't want to." he grunted and dissapeared into the warriors den.

"Sorry about him." Sorrelsplash meowed about her brother as she padded up to Spottedstar.