.:is this what you do with eternity?:. {Arceus characters}

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our December Spotlight Contest!
The winners for the November Spotlight Contest have been decided! The art goes to Sadie and the writing goes to Vanilla. Congratulations!
Traditional Darkclan is an active medium to fast paced loyal clan with tons of interesting characters and a friendly out of character community - come see for yourself!
Is your character lusting for power, or seeking revenge against an old enemy? The District is a medium-paced group working to become the strongest clan in the land while strengthening bonds and supporting allies. Come see for yourself as they fight not to lose themselves to evil and cruelty!
  • Don't worry to much Mocking life happens as it is Wynn has been having a hectic time as-well as you see by recent inactivity but I'm always here waiting :D Mean while if there's anything you want to RP about N' stuff we can, that is if your life has slowed down a bit :P

Rise, Chosen Ash, for you are needed to link the fire.

• "Out powered? No we can take them as long as we keep them off each others backs, but if any of us fall things are going to get more complicated," she said as a portal sprung to life "ah our ride is here, this should take us straight to them, but don't let your guard down they are most likely ready for us and have some nasty little thing set up for us, heck especially Elder he always has something."

With that she stepped through and she could already feel it the sickening presence of Elder, it was completely over whelming Justices power, there was little doubt that they were bother here but to her it seemed strange Justice was overwhelmed by so much. Did he kill her because of how superior he felt to her? No Justice was just like him and he would of known it he'd see how much of an ally she could be.

She hovered for a second waiting for Xap and Chaosmagic she knew Justice and Elder were already aware of their presence and were waiting to make a move.

ooc: welcome back Mockingdove!! You've been missed :)

It's been a while since I posted for this plot. I forget what's going on, a little :P so if you can remember and rehash for me that'd be great, if not I still remember it a little bit. Elder's trying to destroy Sarah's family and that makes Justice want to team up with him. Meanwhile Sarah's leading an expedition to stop Justice and force her to release Ralishaz from his curse that has him in a coma. That's what I can recall.

ic: "We won't any one of us fail if we're a team," said Chaosmagic as he and Xap floated through. "We'll either succeed or fail together."

"This place stinks," said Xap as he arrived. Already he was aware of numerous dark presences. That they weren't even bothering to conceal themselves that well was a bad sign.

Dark clouds blotted the background, staining the skies. Out ahead was a bowl-shaped valley of desolate rock, with few plants. A large crystal-looking orb contained an Arceus inside, apparently imprisoned.

Xap suddenly sprung to life, as though he were already communicating with her. In a flash he was at the crystal's edge.

*It's my mother!* he called out to the others through his mind. His adopted mother, Glory, was the one imprisoned. Then he winked out and returned to the group. *We got to scatter. These assholes won't hurt her yet, they're using her as bait. We got to get away before they know we've been here yet.*

And he already knew she wasn't the only one they had got a hold of. This had gotten ugly even more quickly than he had thought it would.

Glory watched her son return to the others with him and only hoped they moved quickly to remove themselves from the valley. As soon as any of her captors realised that they had seen her, she would be the first one they tried to ransom. They would probably make an example of her quickly. There was more than one to spare. She lay still, and calmed her mind, pretending she had done and seen nothing.

full.pngfull.png
    Moonvail and Wonderbread my new babies!!

The post was edited 1 time, last by --wYnNiNaT0R-- ().

• ooc:There was also the part about Alucard now being banished and there'd probably be a 3-5 year timeskip there since Shadow is born in one of the other threads we got :P plus timeskips for that plot wouldn't be such a big thing since he's in there alone aside from Rin, though I did say Alucard made the vow to try to restore her mind. If only so he wouldn't kill her later when his minds barriers slip away. So yea there's that. :P

ic:Sarah had a look of deathly calm on her face. She knew this was Justice's work Elder didn't take prisoners, for anything really. He was strong enough to get whatever he wanted when he wanted it. *They know we're here, maybe not where exactly but they know we're here,* she said *if they have prisoners plans have changed, I agree lets go we need to think this threw more.* She didn't bother opening a portal those where obvious and easy to trace she quickly teleported all three of them out of the valley before anyone came. They appeared in a brightly lit cave near the entrance, there were stormy looking skies outside as a bad weather cell rolled through the area. She stretched slightly plenty of room to do so in this cave, it could easily fit a much larger group than just the three. *Just know we were brought to realize only some of what we have to deal with we so now we need a new plan aside from just going in and taking on our own targets we have to be careful now.*

• ooc: I say we postpone any time skips in here until this plot arc reaches some kind of resting spot. The other thread with Sparkles's son is sort of in stasis right now anyway {I don't have time for it on top of the others with my work I need to do for the pet game etc. but I don't intend to quit it for good at all!} and this one's got a good story going right now. Thanks for the refresh! :)

ic:

Xap grinned wryly. He'd seen what she had done and liked it--it was something he hadn't thought of, but wished he had. "Good thinking, all that lightning'll help conceal any powers that we give off. Especially you with all that weird energy you have going." He winked. That was the extent of any flirtiness he exhibited right now--for once, he was in no mood for it. Not with his mother being held captive. "As for taking prisoners or not, they're using my mother just to locate us, I bet, not for anything else. It means they don't know where we are. If they knew they'd just gather us up, if they're as powerful together as you indicate, they've nothing to fear from us." He sighed. He had once imagined himself to be bordering on Omni ability. Recent experiences had really put him in his place--not that he'd let on about it much. Ever. "So right now we....sorta got them where we want them. Let's talk about weaknesses. You know any this Elder might have? Cause this is a good time to get a plan together."

"Justice once took a whole army to kill her," said Chaosmagic. "Or that's what I heard."

"Yeah but that's cause she kept one step ahead of them for a while. Once they caught her up, it was all over," said Xap. "Great. All's we need is a *ing army and that solves everything. So, CM, where's your dad? I hear he's handy with like, uber powers."

"I don't know." Chaosmagic wasn't altogether certain about trying to involve his father anyhow...Chaos, when he appeared, was highly unpredictable and there had been times when Chaosmagic had wondered whether he was comprehending all that went on. Unlike everyone else that Chaosmagic had ever met, his father, without fail, came without warning, left without a trace, sometimes seemed only half present, and only seemed to be seen or even traceable when he willed it. Also, whenever his dad came around, stuff got really crazy or at the least, rather weird. "I wouldn't know about summoning him or tracking him anyway right now."

Xap gave a rueful grunt--he had met Chaos a couple of times, and disliked him almost instantly. He did remember liking how he was taller than Chaos, though.

"What about Carinae?" said Chaosmagic.

Xap laughed--without smiling. "She's probably looking on and enjoying some popcorn while her ex gets tortured in a coma. Not a good go-to help source. Anyway if we can't get an uber or someone at least really seriously kickass on our little team here, then we DO need an army. So we got to go somewhere where we can get one." He sighed, knowing a place that that might be possible, and he was heavily disliked in it. But Justice was hated a lot more. "You know, my dad has really bad judgement in significant others, and it finally bit him in the ass."

Xap had never stopped to think of how similar Justice and Carinae were, but they were.

full.pngfull.png

• ooc:sounds good to meh and no problem on the refresh :P

"It's my job to think about these things, and it's borrowed energy at that, without it I'd be just a bit stronger than you and a trivial thought for Elder to take out." She sighed as he asked her on Elders weaknesses "thats the thing he is an enigma on Chaoses level, I didn't locate them through him I located them through Justice I have no way of finding him unless he wants me to. The same goes for my knowledge on him I know only what he lets me know. The only things I know about him, he's easily as old as a power that be though he's not one himself, he founded my family, and later destroyed it, and that I can beat him as of now but I don't know how much longer this power will last other than that I know very little."

"I know two maybe three people that may be willing to help, it may well be a long shot but with them there would be minimal chace of loss, I won't say no chance because knowing those two they will have something up their sleeve's, thats a given."

"I'll attempt to contact them but I can't promise anything, you two keep thinking until then," she said *Shi and Darkstep... those two could help quite a lot, lets hope they're not stuck in their own situations.*

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ashen One ().

• "Least we might have a motive on Elder," said Xap. "Maybe that'll help us understand where he's going with all this junk."

"Which power?" said Chaosmagic, looking at Sarah. "If you have a power that can beat him now let's go right to him! Why waste time? And I think we're wasting time. Specially if Elder doesn't know about this power. Does he know?"

full.pngfull.png

• ooc:Glad your workload is easing off, didn't I say if you ever need help ask me though? :P And I'm just getting on my summer vacation so I'll be free until like September, well not completely because I'll be getting a job over the summer, but the place I'm working at is literately less than one hundred feet away from my house so it's all good :D

Ic:"You may need some cosmic ear cleaner little one, the only power I have is the energy you can feel radiating from me now, which is your fathers to begin with.As it is I possibly could easily beat them now, if I sacrificed my life force, but I've been dead once, let me tell you from first hand experience. It's not fun. And I don't intend on dying again if I can help it. And yes he does know about this strength I have we've fought, and I almost killed him but he escaped, and he'll be ready this time."

Darkstep looked towards the sky with a goofy grin, it was a clear say and he was feeling good, but why not? He was with his family and there was a light mood in the air, despite his mate being pretty much a god of death, he looked at his kids watching them fly around a mach speeds and chase each other, he was glad no over extensive powers have shown up in them as of yet, he had direct power that be decent and although it was several generations ago blood like that doesn't get quelled easily, and Shi? She was essentially an omni herself, with the powers she controlled, though not one for the living. He felt a presence pressing against him, or at least his subconscious being, he tried to see if he could recognize it, he felt something familiar about it but he couldn't tell, he established link with the presence *Ello ello ello who is this may I ask? he sent to the presence pressing against him, he felt it release a bit now that contact was established then he heard *It's Sarah* that caused an awkward silence "oh" he said aloud causing Shi's attention to be grabbed from watching their kids.

"What is it? Something wrong?" Shi asked him evenly knowing their lives it was probably something minor. "Aaah Sarah has contacted me." Darkstep replied. "oh...." Shi said taken aback as well.

• ooc:you can if Wynn says so, just make an Arceus character and your set if she says yes. Though you'll have to excuse us we both can go inactive for periods of time so please excuse that inconvenience

• ooc: Awesome =) Sorry I didn't see this till now.

ic: Chaosmagic up until now hadn't realised the real nature of Sarah's powers, but what she said clicked everything into place. Chaos hadn't just given her powers, he had given her all the power and maybe the life force that she right now possessed, for taking it away might leave her with too little to even live. If what she said was right. No wonder she's always felt like family to me. Power was like a scent for Arceus, like some kind of pheromones that spoke to your mind without your knowing. They were mere vessels for their power, whose nature they might never fully understand.

"Why," he said, shaking his head and frowning at his front hooves, "can you work that power and I can't do much of anything with mine. And I was born with it." But he already knew it wasn't the same.

Back in the rear view of his mind, the thought kept floating around: Sarah was once dead, but came back alive. What if we could figure that out and do it again?

full.pngfull.png

• ooc:Wynn you silly person you :P

ic:"It's experience young one, I have had experience with powers much like this one, perhaps not as chaotic, but certainly almost has strong. Not to mention you don't even know the depths of your own power, watch as I show you only a fraction of the power you have," she said hovering out of the cave they were sheltering in, she looked up at the whirling storm above her, then she looked at a part of the mountain line in the distance, there was flash of lightning striking the mountain, and a massive explosion, what was part of a mountain line was now ruble and over-sized boulders raining down to where the mountain used to touch the ground, then it all stopped, stones and massive boulders all stopped moving, they then came back together, reforming the destroyed chunk of the mountain line.

"The power you have inherited from your father will make you far stronger than any normal Arceus will ever be, but such power will not be easily tamed, do not worry about what you don't have, and work to master what you do have. That is how you will tame your power, just don't let it get to you, your father may be strong and all, and he definitely tries his best to be a good parent, but all of his expression? The shifts of how he alters the world around him? He does it to control himself, powers like his don't like to be contained, and what you may of taken for granted as pretty colors when you were younger are his means not to eradicate everything around him. I'm sure you've probably realized this at the age you are now though."

Two small flashes of light, and the immediate presence of two others met Sarah, two obviously agitated, and slightly angry presences "oh goodie company," Sarah said, she didn't look towards the two that teleported in though.

• ooc:Wynn you silly person you :P

ic:"It's experience young one, I have had experience with powers much like this one, perhaps not as chaotic, but certainly almost has strong. Not to mention you don't even know the depths of your own power, watch as I show you only a fraction of the power you have," she said hovering out of the cave they were sheltering in, she looked up at the whirling storm above her, then she looked at a part of the mountain line in the distance, there was flash of lightning striking the mountain, and a massive explosion, what was part of a mountain line was now ruble and over-sized boulders raining down to where the mountain used to touch the ground, then it all stopped, stones and massive boulders all stopped moving, they then came back together, reforming the destroyed chunk of the mountain line.

"The power you have inherited from your father will make you far stronger than any normal Arceus will ever be, but such power will not be easily tamed, do not worry about what you don't have, and work to master what you do have. That is how you will tame your power, just don't let it get to you, your father may be strong and all, and he definitely tries his best to be a good parent, but all of his expression? The shifts of how he alters the world around him? He does it to control himself, powers like his don't like to be contained, and what you may of taken for granted as pretty colors when you were younger are his means not to eradicate everything around him. I'm sure you've probably realized this at the age you are now though."

ooc: I have to try and remember all that was going on in this plotline, which I think is one of our best. Justice teamed up with Elder and they have Xap's adopted mother captive, but haven't yet contacted Xap, Sarah and co., who have gone after them to get Justice to let Ralishaz out of his coma. That's all I really recall.

ic:

Chaosmagic wanted to believe Sarah and believe he was immensely powerful--even for an arceus--and only had to sort out how to master his ability, without it mastering him first. "I don't really understand my dad's power or what it's really about. He taught us some things but it was really basic. I just know my dad's powers are really weird." He remembered then that his father had once told them that weirdness was nothing more than what you perceived when you saw something you didn't understand. At the time, he had thought that maybe Chaos was just trying to make himself or themselves feel better. But Chaosmagic had grown up around his father's presence, and even now had a hard time separating it out from what he had never perceived or thought about just because it was always, always there. How could he be objective? One thing did stand out to him at the moment. "My dad never seems scared. Crazy yeah but I can't remember him really being scared." Sad, but not scared. Manic but not scared. And Chaosmagic and his brother had gone their own directions over time, leaving Chaosmagic to figure things out more or less on his own. But he knew what he wanted now. "Can you teach me how to do more with my powers?"

"Maybe once we get my mom out of that bubble we can talk about training lessons," said Xap. "Now really isn't the time guys, no offence." He drifted through the air in little circles and the gems on his wheel pulsed with an angry glow. It didn't seem to take much for people to forget the situation at hand, though maybe his being closer to it emotionally was part of the issue. But still. They were wasting time.

Two small flashes of light, and the immediate presence of two others met Sarah, two obviously agitated, and slightly angry presences "oh goodie company," Sarah said, she didn't look towards the two that teleported in though.

Xap had been spoiling for a fight, and as the pair arrived with unambiguously hostile intentions he relished the chance to unleash some violence. He had a hyperbeam of multiple elements built up by the time the enemy came into focus and only took as long as he needed to gauge the distance between himself and them before he fired it at the nearest one.

He figured once one was dead the other one might talk.

Chaosmagic winked out of view.

full.pngfull.png

• ooc:You pretty much got it all, the only other thing is that Alucard's and Sparkle's plotline is sitting in the background, but he is in imprisonment for a long time with Rin, and then theres the one with Sparkles and Alucard's son in a place where omni powered children can learn to control themselves, the Alucard imprisonment can obviously wait until after our main plotline is over, and Shadow's is one the can wait for now as well, neither of em are going anywhere, and both are slow progressers so they can be time skipped, and whatever else we want to do with them later.

ic:Retaliation was instant, from not just the one aimed at, but both of them, a hyperbeam and a judgement both launched in complete sync, the hyper collided with Xap's and caused an explosion, but it canceled them both out, the judgement however surrounded, and stayed floating around Xap meaninglessly, just daring him to move.

One of the Arceus glided forward, she was mostly dark colored, a mixture of black and purple all over her body, her wheel seem to reflect many faces, of many pokemon, all dead, then it went back to the normal dark purple it was "Sarah you didn't think to say that as agitated we are that we came here to help?" Shi said, having a multityped hyperbeam aimed at her wasn't her favorite pass time, and it had only made her more agitated.

"And not to mention that if we were attacked that we'd happily retaliate and possibly kill the one who attacked," Darkstep said after his mate finished what she said. He eyed Xap "you like my judgement display? I promise you its not just for looks," he said before it dispersed, allowing Xap to move again.

"Ah, well I said I was working on contacting others, sorta slipped my mind to say that you were friends when you popped in, in a way it showed off your strength though, at the very least it'll let pretty boy over there know that you can have his back," Sarah said nonchalantly.

"He attacked his with intent to kill, why do you think we'd want to have his back?" Shi asked her.

"Because you know as well as I that he is obviously frustrated, and scrapping for a fight, you showing up giving away your feelings made him think you were enemies, which is your faults, so I suggest dropping this till later where you can scrap it out yourselves, until then though we have * to do," Sarah said.

"Xap, by the way these guys are here to help, I suggest not attacking them again because they will not hesitate to kill you if you threaten them, and Shi will make sure you suffer, she sorta has control over the dead and stuff," Sarah said, mostly for Xap's benefit, she knew he was angry and wanted to save his mom, but he'd have to wait while they prepared, and she knew that waiting would be hard for him, but it was something that would have to be done.

"Now that that is all out of the way where did Chaosmagic go?..."

• ooc: Great post, but a lot kind of happened there without Xap being able to do anything...I don't even mean retaliate or get the upper hand, I just mean react at all...he is a very active character and he would have done something right after that first paragraph. Or the second one, since only the first dealt with him and the second one dealt with the others, so the action would then alternate back to him after that. But DEFINITELY before the third paragraph. Xap wouldn't just not react to all that. I'm not sure what to do now and I feel kind of discouraged, because I feel he has been forced out of character. ^_^;; I'd like a do-over but I don't want you to discard all of that since it's very well done and I really like it. What should we do?

full.pngfull.png

• ooc:Ah, well really its an easy fix, I can cut out everything after the second or third paragraph, you can make a post with Xap dong whatever he does, and then I can re-post all of the stuff afterwords, albeit it'll be edited a bit to make sense, but it'll still get pretty much the same point across, so you go ahead and make your post, and then I'll go back and cut everything out, I'll edit it, then my next post will be all of the edited material.

Keeps the action preserved and allows for reaction :P