Beyblade Rp! Feel free to play as any character

Try this Fancypost converter. If you have any questions, please ask in The Help Den so someone can help.

Dynamo posted some information on how to create new Accounts without creating more emails here.

• Beyblade Rp! Feel free to play as any character

OCC In this role play, you can play as any beyblade character from any series (Metal fusion, Metal Masters, Metal Fury, ect.) or play a fan-made character. Here is the character list. If you can think of any other Character, you can play him/her.
    Gingka
    Madoka
    Ryuga
    Kyoya
    Nile
    Benkei
    Kenta
    Yu
    Tsubasa
    Masamune
    Tobio
    Ryo
    Tetsuya
    Doji
    Dashan
    Mei Mei
    Chiyun
    Chao Xin

Heres the sign up sheet

Username:
    Character name:
    Bey:
    Bey type:
    Special moves:
    Character personality:
    Appearance:

This is my info:

Display Spoiler
    Username: piggyplum101
    Character name: Kira
    Bey: Fang Shark
    Bey type: Defense
    Special moves: Tsunami wave crush, Water cyclone wall
    Character personality: Neutral
    Appearance: [img width=422 height=505]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/049/b/b/kira_by_sparekittylove-d4q4z0y.jpg[/img]
    I know, bad pic... I'm bad on the pad when it comes from Anime

You don't need to wait for me to accept you because I'll probably will anyway! ;)

IC In the woods near Metal city, Kira slept in her usual hay bed. She woke up with her canary and soon started leaping from tree to tree to find some food
    <br /> ♥<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; ♥Kirito x Sandwich♥

The post was edited 1 time, last by ♥☮$p@reKitty/0ve☮♥ ().

• Re: Beyblade Rp! Feel free to play as any character

Sure. but do you have to be a character from the show? i have a made up character:

Username: LIghtheart
    Character Name: Yumi
    Beyblade: Howling Wolf (made up)
    Bey type: Attack
    Special moves: Holwing storm Attack (made up)
    Personality: Sarcastic, fun-loving, challange-loving.
    Appearence: http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k94/Inuyashagirl244/Whyareyousolate.jpg
    Eye color: Brown/red
    Other: Is an Orphan.
    We&#39;re in the dark, it&#39;s getting late<br />I really should go, he&#39;s waiting for me<br />We both know it&#39;s not what it seems<br />We both know what&#39;s between the sheets<br /><br /><br /><br />I know that it&#39;s a secret<br />And that I gotta keep it<br />But I want the lights on<br />Yeah, I want the lights on<br />And I don&#39;t want to run away anymore<br />Leave the lights on

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lightheart ().

No, you can have a made up character, I forgot to mention that. And...

[size=7][glow=red,2,300]ACCEPTED![/glow][/size]
    <br /> ♥<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; ♥Kirito x Sandwich♥

YAY!
    We&#39;re in the dark, it&#39;s getting late<br />I really should go, he&#39;s waiting for me<br />We both know it&#39;s not what it seems<br />We both know what&#39;s between the sheets<br /><br /><br /><br />I know that it&#39;s a secret<br />And that I gotta keep it<br />But I want the lights on<br />Yeah, I want the lights on<br />And I don&#39;t want to run away anymore<br />Leave the lights on

Yumi waled around. she was looking for a good place to train.

Ya, anyone can play as an original ;D

Kira sat in a tree in the comfort of the forest

Yumi looked up she could not see anything but canopy.

Kira looked down, amsed that Yumi couldn't see her

Omg.... I just realized theres a Yumi at another Beyblade rp! :D (You don't need to change your name, it's fine :) )

OOC: lol. Thats kinda funny.

IC: Yumi sat down to rest.

Kira happily munched on a berry from her pouch

Yumi could smell the berry, she ignored it and began to eat some bread.

The berry slipped out of Kira's hand and went underneath her. She peered over to where it landed

Yumi looked up yo see a pair of eyes. she blinked, rubbed her eyes and prepared to climb the tree.

"Hi" Kira swung off the branch and landed swiftly

"H-hi." Yumi said hesitating.

"Want one?" Kira held out the biggest berry in her hand

"uh. sure." She took the berry and ate it, before she smiled. she felt she could trust this girl.

"So, what are you doing in the forest?'' Kira asked

"traveling." she answered.