Minecraft Warriorcats Server Roleplay

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Check out the Sanctum! An active new clan with a great community and more than meets the eye.

• Re: Minecraft Warriorcats Server Roleplay

Oh. My. God.

MORE MINECRAFT PLAYERS!! 8D I'm gonna join today, but I has the cracked version ;3 saving money to get the real version...will I still be able to join?
      [hr]<br />[hr]<br />[img width=510 height=259]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2014/172/3/2/fursonas_by_starwolf131-d7ncphl.png[/img]<br /><br />thank you starwolf7! &lt;33 [my character is wishingwell, the three legged cat]<br />[hr]<br />[hr]<br />MASS SCARCLAN ADOPTION HERE<br />

hmmm....Im not sure If a cracked player can join you know for saftey reasons but Ill find a way. What is your username?

It's InfamousChance :3 hopefully it'll work! I've been getting lonely playing singleplayer minecraft for awhile now x3
      [hr]<br />[hr]<br />[img width=510 height=259]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2014/172/3/2/fursonas_by_starwolf131-d7ncphl.png[/img]<br /><br />thank you starwolf7! &lt;33 [my character is wishingwell, the three legged cat]<br />[hr]<br />[hr]<br />MASS SCARCLAN ADOPTION HERE<br />

*flails*

I have the pirated version, since neither of my parents use their credit cards to buy things like that online, and I have no money xD

Edit: Never mind.. I'm online O_O

The post was edited 1 time, last by ✖ Northern. ().

This is gonna be fun! I was on it an hour or two ago, but I had to log off Dx and I have the pirated version also ;3 what we have so far is Riverclan and Thunderclan (still under construction) : D

is it compable with 1.0.0?
      ADHD, OCD, ADD, FTW!!!! Cuz I have them all.
      End Bullying kids have killed them selves to end it for them. Put this on your siggy if you are going to help end bullying!

The post was edited 1 time, last by endlessclaw ().

Every Cat is welcome! It is 1.0.0 the login password is warriorcats here are some positions still needed

thunderclan needs a medicine cat/more warriors

windclan needs more warriors

Shadowclan needs a medicine cat/more warriors

riverclan needs a few more warriors

Also if anyone would want to make a tribe on the game just ask me :) And Ill be happy to help you

I'm unlocking this. I was wrong and thought this was an ad for an outside site. I don't know how Minecraft works, but it is okay to do this. I'm very, very sorry I made this mistake.
      <br /><br /><br />Moonvail and Wonderbread my new babies!!<br />