Howdy everyone! I've been given permission to temporarily play a mischievous ghost for the remainder of October as a way to try and encourage activity as well as get into the Halloween spirit!
The ghost in question goes by the name North, and he is completely unrelated to all clan and tribe cats. (I'll have a temporary account made for him hopefully tomorrow so I can start posting then!)
• Discover his weaknesses (Hint: one weakness is something medicine cats use, the other is a power! Adversely, he seems especially attracted to clans that have characters with one of the other powers.)
• Discover how/where he died (Hint: he can do more near the location)
• Attempt to befriend the ghost...? (Though he's certainly no Casper)
• Banish/Save him (In the end, the choice is yours! Whether to StarClan, The Dark Forest, or somewhere else entirely, a simple ritual in the place of his grave will send him off.)
What can he do?
• Show himself and speak to the living for a short amount of time
• Brush pelts briefly (small energy use)
• Lightly nudge an object (the further the distance, the more energy it takes)
• Make a character's breath cloud in front of them as if they are cold
Who does he target?
Everyone is fair game, but especially those who are easy to startle or young. He doesn't care if you're a kit, a naughty apprentice, or a skittish warrior– if you give him the chance, he'll be sure to make an impression.
North is a blue lynx point tabby tom with near-silver blue eyes. He appears to have been around 15 moons old at the time of death. He is also a Highlander cat and exhibits the naturally-curled ears and short tail of the breed– although his seems a tad bit longer with tassels of fur hanging from it like the leaves of a willow tree.
Personality-wise, he is a playful trickster at best and a mosquito-like nuisance at worst. He is physically incapable of harming living cats (not that he would intend to initially) and so the most he can do to someone who angers him is drag prey away from them when they go to take a bite or blow air in their ear when they try to sleep. You know, annoying little things.
It appears he's not fully aware of the clan (or tribe) lifestyle, making it quite obvious that he must have been a loner during his time alive.
If you have any questions, either about North or the mini-arc, feel free to ask! I wasn't sure if I should spoil all of the information on his weaknesses and such, so let me know if you would like to know OOCly and to leave it for the characters to discover ICly. <3