Tokyo Drift (Plot With Kiri)

Please see this announcement HERE for the rules and information on new regulations and additions!
  • I've never been good at making plotting threads but here we are. This is Kiri/Riot as he tells most people to call him. He's a shark/canine hybrid who lives within the sanctuary.

He's got an abnormally good outlook on life and tries to make friends for the most part. He thinks manliness is one of the greatest things in the world. It's also common for him to grow overly protective over friends/etc. He'd adopt any young children and stand as their father figure.

I'd like for Kiri to be captured by an enemy clan, tortured and just mentally screwed up. This will trigger a feral instinct where Kiri will attempt to maul his abducters. It'll be a long term plot since he'll go after his attackers after escaping/rescued and healing the first time.

He's also open for any possible short term/long term relationships but they'd likely have to be male. If things didn't work out Kiri would try and keep them as friends. He might try to have a relationship with a female but will likely break it off.

This is just a small push together of his personality so don't just think this is it. Here's a link to his unfinished tags Link

I'm pretty chill when it comes to ideas outside of death for obvious reasons. He's unable to reproduce in his current body so that's also out.

• kairi would so be down to be friends with him. also their names are so close??? how do your pronounce his? Kairi is like sky but without the s and re. maybe if his name is pronounced the same she will be very confused and think he is copying her if she shares her name before he does.

carbonated feelings bubble up

-- biography & plotting

• kairi would so be down to be friends with him. also their names are so close??? how do your pronounce his? Kairi is like sky but without the s and re. maybe if his name is pronounced the same she will be very confused and think he is copying her if she shares her name before he does.

carbonated feelings bubble up

-- biography & plotting

I pronounce it as k-ear-e but it's an i instead of an e. Though he may bring up his full name if she does thinks he's just trying to play a bad joke.