one night stand with a sad shadowclanner ?

• we start with stars in our eyes

morningfire was kind of on the back burner for a bit, but i've decided to bring her back full time. my plan for her right now is that she's searching for love after feeling as though she's lost it. she has a one night stand with someone ending in kits. not knowing how to handle this, she'll live in denial for a bit until finally she'll accept it. should the father choose, she'll tell him about the kits and let them decide where they go when they're old enough. (after this she realizes that she's gay after thinking she's bi and gets a gf so yeah uh this isn't a ship thing) anyway that was poorly explained but basically i need a one night stand character (maybe they bond over bein' sad and it goes from there)

can be from any clan

any gender as long as they are able to give her kits (she's biologically female)

SEASONS WILL CHANGE

——— ★ THE HARVEST WILL RISE

morningfire / tags / trad shc / penned by lavendes

• :eyes: I have a currently inactive thunderclanner who had just broke up with his mate because he had a one night stand ending in a litter with a riverclanner. But he has just found out his ex-mate is pregnant with his kits. He is upset, immature, and just pissued at the world.

Take this offer very lightly lol cause I'm not too sure about it

• I have a loner soon to be Warrior tom named Fossa in Riverclan! He is a Havana Brown mix and can be pretty awkward. He is 17 going on 18 moons, don’t know if that’s too young for her?

⸙⸸⟡ Plume - Fossa - Cobra

Tags - Warriors ━━ ⟡⸸⸙

• I have Emeraldsplash, 15 moons, who's also in RiverClan (for now, he's going to be exiled) :0 He's going to gain control of himself after he's exiled, so maybe during that time he meets morning? And then he learns he's gay lmao

BREAK MY HEART, BREAK YOUR HEART

—— main characters , casual characters | inactive characters, dead characters ・゚✦

• gjhfdjk didn't expect to have so many candidates. i have to mention she's 14 moons so any of these would work.

melo-crisis i really like the idea of emeraldsplash and morningfire meeting and being angry and sad and then both being gay. that's fantastic lmao. the kids would have two dads and two moms.

SEASONS WILL CHANGE

• I realize he is probably too old, but my boy Lizard is 23 moons now and was exiled from the tribe for purposely killing a patrol he was on. He's in Blood Clan now but he would totally sire kits...they'd have half-siblings of his three tribe x blood litter that are now 4 months old. Has a sister, unborn nieces and nephew, and parents in the tribe. He would try to teach the kits (assuming he knew about them) tribe customs, and ensure they had a relationship with their half-siblings.

• 👀 When are you thinking this'll take place? Just so I can get an idea of when to get Em out and about !

BREAK MY HEART, BREAK YOUR HEART

—— main characters , casual characters | inactive characters, dead characters ・゚✦

• mm not a specific time. i want to get morn back to activity at some point soon, so in later september probably

SEASONS WILL CHANGE