Eyes Blue like The Atlantic |Maplepaw|

• ECHOPAW

Windclan - Apprentice - Female - 9 months

Echopaw wasn’t once to be light on her paws once the chase had begun, so the thundering sound of her paws hitting the ground as she chased her breath through the grass did not bother her, trying to be light and delicate would have only slowed her down, she could practically taste the rabbit as she gained on it. She had been so wrapped up in her chase she had barely noticed how far she had gotten from camp, but that didn’t stop her- she was going to get this damn rabbit!

She flew right past the scent markers, had she been more focused on her surroundings perhaps she would have actually noticed that she had bolted right into Thunderclan territory. She wasn’t prepared for the rabbit to dart in a burrow and was force to skid to a sudden halt, with a yell she tripped on a root, crashing to the ground with the grace of a badger.

Getting to her paws she shook the dust from her long fur, "ow!" She gasped under her breath as she tried to step on one of her front paws, great Starclan had she twisted it? She looked up, dumbfounded at how deep she was into the territory, she had to get out of here... fast.

=Maplepaw=

"Speech"

BABY IM A HELLRAISER

tags — penned by: Peachy

• DO YOU EVER GET THAT FEELING ?

maplepaw- male - 6 moons - apprentice - thunderclan - tags

White paws dragged through the falling leaves and battered and bruised roots, kicking small pebbles. Amber eyes focused to the ground. A typical sulking scene, and well that seemed to be Maplepaw’s life now. Just him feeling stressed and sorry for himself because he was an apprentice. He didn’t want to be and he couldn’t let it go, he didn’t want to hunt, he didn’t want to fight. He could feel the burning of tears threatening his eyes now as he slumped onto the ground in a pitiful heap, little whimpers like a kit would be the only sound he made as he lay in the orange leaves that matched his fur.

He had been sitting for quite awhile by himself before he heard something, his “nearly” dried eyes looked up, scared that one of his siblings -or worse- his parents found him throwing a pity party. His curled ears stuck in the air trying to hear the weight of the steps. They were heavy. And then I less than elegant sounding thud blessed the trees. A small tilt of his head and cautious steps forward would lead him to the safe edge of a bush. He saw a cat, but not a familiar one, a funny smelling cat with an unknown pelt and dusty paws. He was safe behind the bush from sight but if the new comer smelled the air she would find him in a second. His heart was beating and racing as he tried to think of what to do with this... this... intruder?

Finally he got up his courage, the little he had of it any way “Hey. What are you doing here?” now to be fair he wasn’t a little cat, he was already taller than his mother and stood near his father’s impressive height, but the way his voice cracked at the “what” in his sentence was more than laughable.

“Speech” —

Take a Deep Breath

( you will be fine )

Tom6 Moons Thunderclan PENNED BY WriteAboutRadish

• ECHOPAW

Windclan - Apprentice - Female - 9 months

Echopaw had drifted off into her thoughts about how to get back to camp, so much so she hadn’t even heard Maplepaw arrive until he spoke, giving a little jump of surprise she turned her head to see who had spoken to her, at first she had assumed it to be a Thunderclan warrior, until she actually heard his voice, he must be an apprentice as well. "Ah uh sorry... mister.. I twisted my paw, I was running too fast" she replied, embarrassment heavy in her light tone, she sounded like an idiot- didn’t she? "I’m Echopaw by the way" she then introduced herself, uh that was one way to lighten the tension right?

"Speech"

BABY IM A HELLRAISER

tags — penned by: Peachy