don't tap the window ;; joiner ;; don't forget the door

• my heart's beating faster

A lone egg near the lake shore. That was what would be seen that day. Sun high over head exposed a single egg surrounded buy up turned dirt qnd eggs eaten by a predator. Luck be on the tiny gharials side. Or, maybe not. Time would tell how lucky the tiny reptile would be. The young thing chirping under cracked shell. Pushing with all it had. Legs, snout, and even tail. He stretched until 'pop' the smallest of reptile babies. Or, at least in the area. Tired, he would lay in the shattered shells around him. Simply to tired to move, but needing to. He was young. Seconds old. Yet, he was already behind what his kind should be. Five inches of chirping baby gharial simply wanting his long gone mother.

speaking

i know what i'm after

• This was .. not the thing Video had expected to find today, and, needless to say, his anxiety fuckin skyrockets. Not unusual, maybe, especially not where children are concerned. Even strange, unexplained reptile children.

"Oh ..." Having coincidentally shown spotted the small creature, Video looks down at it with a visible sense of anxiety. Gharials didn't live up here, did they? Where had it come from? The turned up dirt sure didn't explain anything. "Ohhh boy," You can almost see the exact moment he starts fussing, frown on maw as he edges closer to the tiny creature, ears held back. He doesn't do anything yet, doesn't even say anything, just .. worries, and thinks.

• She had sort of taken to shadowing whoever she wanted these days, and Video was no exception. In fact, Anneliese rather liked him and his attitude. Sure, he might have scary teeth but that didn't matter much. He was a cool guy! She could hear him exclaiming to himself, but she couldn't quite see what was going on. That is, until she came across the sight of the egg and.... something scaly coming out of it.

The Eurasian wolf ventured closer than Video had, almost within touching distance of the creature, and then took one more step closer in order to touch it. How fascinating! Not as fascinating as the rocks she studied back in her castle, but still wonderous in it's own way. "Well, where did you come from, little one?"

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTJL6_KuNSB0yb-Ll93ni2mvd_cpH94PxB9lykJ-6CIZYYAL2M6

WE WERE ON HONEYMOON AVENUE

WANDERER — PENNED BY INNY

• ✦ ✧ ✦ Aphrodite skips up to the side of Video, a grin blooming on her maw. It was nothing but a little baby! She steps closer, waddling over. "Oh, so cute!" Aphrodite purrs. "Hm, do you think his mother left him? Maybe we should take him in."

I'LL HOLD YOU TILL YOUR LUNGS START BREAKING

Aphrodite Seraphinus Keyper ☆ Polaris & Heavenly Healer of Elysia ☆ Winged Jagupardess Hybrid ☆ penned by drea

Kady x Gabriel | tags

• SHOW YOURSELF——

hickory horned caterpillar - they/them | dragon - they/them

reference

First thing that came to Crew's mind was that this was a whole child right there, just out in the middle of no where. It was mighty dangerous for something so small to be alone, and as a bug they knew that lesson well. Hence why their perch was on Impost's head, normally on a horn. Now they had squirmed their way down to the very edge of the dragon's beaky snout, wriggling around as if it would somehow portray their confusion, excitement, an entire unknown bud of emotions that wanted and desired to blossom.

"We definitely can't just leave that out here. Unless we wanna use it as bait to catch something. I feel like that'd be mighty untasteful," Impost rumbled as they moved closer. They squint a little, unfamiliar with the species that was present before them. A slow twitch of their tail, a small exhale of air. "Or hold on to it until the parents roll around. Definitely don't need to leave defenseless on the ground, though."

I WISH I KNEW HOW I MIGHT DIE

WE'RE TIRED OF YOUR CHARADES

hickory horned caterpillar — reference

dragon — reference

tags — roleplayed by Kugawing