flings/boyfriends for my exiler boy?? <3

Please see this announcement HERE for the rules and information on new regulations and additions!

• DECEMBERLIGHTS FALLOUT

DIREWOLF or LUPURCA / COMMANDER OF WARFARE

My boy needs all the love!!!!

I'm down for fluffy romance plots, angst plots, random flings, and all sorts of things! Mainly interested in other guys for romantic stuff but he will sleep around with girls if they're cute enough. You can get a more in-depth look at him from his tags below. He's open to mingling with people in other clans and tends to go for those with a sweet/playful side :)

words and examples of text so i can get a basic idea of how the spacing works and where the borders are for the text

TAGS

• i'm pretty sure I'll be putting up a thread soon where he goes on his ascension quest that he never did and it's supposed to be in the exiles territory so maybe on his way back down the mountain, when he's already on the border of the territory, they could meet?

• DECEMBERLIGHTS FALLOUT

DIREWOLF or LUPURCA / COMMANDER OF WARFARE

Sure! That will actually be really fun to RP because Deccy was leader of the Exiles just a few months ago and still has some secret hang-ups about being enemies with them now- normally he'd attack an enemy without hesitation for being near his clans border, but the second he smells the Brigade it'll mess with him xD

TAGS