Trad. ThunderClan litter adoption (one left!)

• Hi everyone!
    It makes me sad to have to do this, but for the sake of keeping the family active and keeping ThunderClan moving along with fresh apprentices, I'm going to be adopting back out some of the inactive kits for the White x Briar litter! (here's the OG thread for anyone interested BRIARHEART X WHITEHEART || TRAD. THUNDERCLAN HP LITTER )

Relations include:
    Briarhawk (deputy ; mother)
    Whiteheart (senior warrior ; father)
    Silverspring (warrior ; aunt)
    Berryfrost (warrior ; aunt ; shadowclan)
    Juniperpaw (apprentice ; adopted sister)
    Bearpaw (apprentice ; brother)
    Maplepaw (apprentice ; brother)
    Morningpaw (apprentice ; sister)

Lavenderpaw (apprentice ; sister)

Houndpaw (apprentice ; brother)

The kids up for adoption are:
    1. Daisypaw

I am entirely okay with name changes and appearance changes!
    The genetics are:

This will be first come first serve for anyone interested!

• tracking bc i am.... thinking.....

here is this just in case another applicant is looking for name ideas! most of the credit goes to SparkTheWingedCat on deviantart. i just made it into a google doc where people can contribute names and stuff, and added some prefixes and suffixes from my time doing toontown warriors, so they might not really be very traditional, so feel free to ignore some of those names!

\0f85bba808282806706d4cdb2431af8c4e423d2d.gifv

Haanbeii|Tori|Haan|Beii - 18 - May 30th - Aspergers Syndrome - English and Professional Writing Major

Feel free to invite me to Warriors rps, but ask me about other types since there's a lot of media I don't know about or I'm not interested in.

Please check me out on Twitter, toyhou.se, Instagram, deviantArt, ArchiveOfOurOwn, and YouTube as Haanbeii if you'd like ^^

NAME STORAGE | STORAGE DUMP

The post was edited 1 time, last by Haanbeii ().

• track!

GOOD GIRLS DON'T FIGHT

personal storage ; been here longer than you think
    tawnypaw of shadowclan

houndpaw of thunderclan

The post was edited 9 times, last by apollon ().

• GENERAL

・゚✧

lavenderpaw + afab, genderfluid + six moons(?)

thunderclan + apprentice + loyal to thunderclan

briarhawk xx whiteheart + sibling to bearpaw and juniperpaw

APPEARANCE

・゚✧

petite dilute torbie with low white and mismatched eyes + health: 100%

wears different accessories to symbolize which gender they are identifying with; a pink peony behind their right ear for female, a blue jay feather behind their left ear for male, and a laurel wreath for agender.

PERSONA

・゚✧

fiercely independent + rational + curious + self-confident + laid-back + optimistic + free-spirited + fearless + action-oriented

rule-breaker + secretive + private + easily bored + short-tempered + stubborn + brutally honest + defensive + impulsive

dry, sarcastic sense of humor

enjoys stirring shit up when bored

has a bad case of resting bitch face

agnostic, questions religion

BATTLE TAGS

・゚✧

easy physically + hard mentally

minimum training + no medical knowledge

can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions

• after some thinking, i don't think im going to adopt one of the kits. i hope you find some others to take them in <3

\0f85bba808282806706d4cdb2431af8c4e423d2d.gifv

Haanbeii|Tori|Haan|Beii - 18 - May 30th - Aspergers Syndrome - English and Professional Writing Major

Feel free to invite me to Warriors rps, but ask me about other types since there's a lot of media I don't know about or I'm not interested in.

Please check me out on Twitter, toyhou.se, Instagram, deviantArt, ArchiveOfOurOwn, and YouTube as Haanbeii if you'd like ^^

NAME STORAGE | STORAGE DUMP

• sorry this wasn't out sooner !! i was really struggling to think of something i likes. i think i'll have fun with this guy though :)

( houndpaw of thunderclan / briarhawk x whiteheart )

╰ ★ ჻ 001 GENERAL INFORMATION , 

· houndkit > houndpaw > hound? (storm, rain, ?) , dmab — he/him / they/them

╰ ‣ hound- for his muscular build and loud yowling as a newborn . paw- for his rank

╰ ‣ thunderclan apprentice . previously thunderclan kit . npc mentor

╰ ‣ 6 months . ages alongside siblings

╰ ★ ჻ 002 VISUALS & AESTHETICS , 

· muscular blue tabby tom with dark stripes and distinct white markings , status — 100%

╰ ‣ test design . full body test . not final

╰ ‣ genetically long hair blue tabby with hazel eyes . fur looks medium length

╰ ‣ lean ★★★★★☆ muscular

╰ ‣ small ★★☆☆☆☆ big

╰ ‣ short fur ★★★★☆☆ long fur

╰ ‣ soft fur ★★☆☆☆☆ coarse fur

╰ ‣ traditionally ugly ★★★☆☆☆ traditionally pretty

╰ ‣ kitten proportions ★★☆☆☆☆ adult proportions

╰ ‣ scary ★★☆☆☆☆ friendly

╰ ★ ჻ 003 MENTALITY & MANNERISMS , 

· ISTP-T ❝ THE TURBULENT VIRTUOSO ❞ , ravenclaw , true neutral , enneagram type 8w9 "the bear"

╰ ‣ intelligent . snarky . dark sense of humor . charismatic . sarcastic . loyal . tired of everyone's shit

╰ ‣ sociable ★★★★☆☆ lone wolf

╰ ‣ kind ★★★★★☆ abrasive

╰ ‣ loyal ★☆☆☆☆☆ fickle

╰ ‣ bold ☆☆☆☆☆☆ timid

╰ ‣ loud ★★★☆☆☆ quiet

╰ ‣ warm ★★★★★★ cold

╰ ‣ objective ★★★☆☆☆ subjective

╰ ‣ active ★★★★☆☆ passive

╰ ‣ calm ★★☆☆☆☆ temperamental

╰ ‣ strict ★★★★★☆ lenient

╰ ★ ჻ 004 RELATIONSHIPS , 

· BRIARHAWK x WHITEHEART , gen. 2

╰ ‣ littermate to bearpaw, kestrelpaw, fernpaw, daisypaw, bonepaw . adopted sister to juniperpaw

╰ ‣ niece to berryfrost, silverspring

╰ ‣ trusts thunderclan . likes none . friends with none

╰ ‣ distrusts none . dislikes none . enemies with none

╰ ‣ interested in none . crushing on none . dating none . mates wit hnone

╰ ‣ undeclared sexuality, most likely heterosexual . will develop crushes slowly

╰ ‣ mentally easy and physically medium . will show mercy . will attack first

╰ ‣ attack in bold italics . penned by apollon

╰ ★ ჻ 005 INTERACTIONS ,

· mentally easy , physically medium . peaceful powerplay allowed

╰ ‣ will engage in combat . will show mercy . may run . may kill

╰ ‣ closed to death, maim, major injury . iffy about minor injury, capture

╰ ‣ attack in bold italics . penned by apollon

GOOD GIRLS DON'T FIGHT

personal storage ; been here longer than you think
    tawnypaw of shadowclan

houndpaw of thunderclan

The post was edited 1 time, last by apollon ().

• I totally understand Haan, things are crazy right now and you have to prioritize!

As for everyone else, these kiddos are looking great!!! <3 I think this is just first come first serve so feel free to jump into our census and start playing!! Everything is kinda inactive and nuts right now because of admin but ill be doing my best to stick around!! <3

• I’m on mobile so I hope this basic form is okay! I’ll edit in a more formal one when I’m on my laptop!

Name: Morningpaw, Morningrain

Appearance: a lean blue tabby with a white underbelly, her fur is long and often well groomed. Her eyes are a bright honey golden color. Her ears are curled.

Personality: Morningpaw is a very level headed she cat, she often thinks before she does things and is a huge fan of pros and cons lists, she is a voice of reason and likes to think she is quite mature for her age. Though she is rarely impulsive she does enjoy going on adventures and spending time with her family. She strives to be independent and “grown up” even for her young age, she can often seem cocky or judgmental at times but has a large heart. She can be quite the emotional soul.

Parents: Briarhawk xx Whiteheart

Siblings: houndpaw , lavenderpaw, bearpaw, kestrelpaw, fernpaw, daisypaw, bonepaw, adopted sister to juniperpaw

Other: Hope this basic form is okay until I can edit in her official form ^^

• wide-shot-time-lapse-sunrise-clouds-over-ocean-in-pink-orange-sky-video-id460-75?s=170x170

MORNINGPAW

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Dancing With the Wolves ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

»» GENERAL INFORMATION ✩ Little Lily

Morningpaw Morningrain/sun/Stream

Female [ She/Her ]

6 Months | Ages every 15th | 9/19/20

Thunderclan | Apprentice | no titles

»» RELATIONSHIPS

Briarhawk x Whiteheart

houndpaw , lavenderpaw, bearpaw, kestrelpaw, fernpaw, daisypaw, bonepaw, adopted sister to juniperpaw

Single | Bisexual (undiscovered) | crushes [0]

1/2 ship / 1/3 group / etc

»» APPEARANCE/AESTHETIC ✩ Glows at Dawn

[color=#COLOUR]●[/color] Domestic Feline [ main ] ━ health : 100%

a lean blue tabby with a white underbelly, her fur is long and often well groomed. Her eyes are a bright honey golden color. Her ears are curled like her fathers.

Inspo

━━ INJURIES/ILLNESS

- none yet

━━ AESTHETIC

smells like honey and rain

- lilies

-sunrise

- meadows

-meditation

tarot card / explain how it's relevant

pinterest board

»» PERSONALITY

Level-headed, calm, reasonable <> timid, easily intimated

Morningpaw is a very level headed she cat, she often thinks before she does things and is a huge fan of pros and cons lists, she is a voice of reason and likes to think she is quite mature for her age. Though she is rarely impulsive she does enjoy going on adventures and spending time with her family. She strives to be independent and “grown up” even for her young age, she can often seem cocky or judgmental at times but has a large heart. She can be quite the emotional soul.

━━ TROPES

list tropes, add more bullets to detail them

»» INTERACTION ✩ DEFENSIVE

physicality: Mild | mentality: Difficult

won't start fights | will end fights |won't run

list powers

list weapons

powerplay of peaceful actions allowed

Heres here offical form! I'll be able to make her subbie and intro by tonight or tomorrow ! :3