GET CAPTURED/TORTURED/KILLED BY THIS SV DARKSEEKER? (CHILDREN ONLY)

• uhhh Hewwo people... so lou here is part of shadow veil, and she’s very set on her beliefs that children should not be exempted from punishment. so... here she is, looking for a child to capture, torture, and/or kill! here are some notes

— only 2-11 month olds allowed, please!
    — lou is a very muscular “hellhound” (canid creature that is a little smaller than a max height lupurca). she is very well-versed in battle so it is completely plausible for her to overpower most children!

— if you want your character killed then it doesn’t have to be permadeath! they can shapeshift into or possess another body i dont care

— this is open to multiple people the more the merrier!

— yeah idk what else to put she’s just angy that the ruins has gotten away with continually capturing and torturing the veil’s members

I BITE AT THE HAND THAT FEEDS ME

I SLAP AT THE FACE THAT EATS ME —

• Yo, Lou can whisk away this sweet babe right here! He hasn't done anything to SV but he's mad at them for killing one of his friends recently so he already doesn't like them/thinks they're honor-less for killing someone he believes is nice/innocent.

I don't want him tortured or killed ofc, but she can rough him up a bit just because she's big and he's just a five month old tiger cub still healing from previous injuries. So she can re-break his ribs, give him general scratches and bruises, but nothing more than that ideally.

Also, could we schedule to have this happen next week? The boy is going to be involved in some plots and he's currently in a coma so lol. When he wakes up will be a good time to sweep him away 0:

( ) WHEN GOSSIP KISSES WITH THE POISON

y o u ' r e j u s t o n e l e s s p e r s o n ₊˚.༄*。

• yo!! ooh sounds spicy to me :eyes: and that's all good with me! does this saturday / sunday work out for you?

• YAHOO sounds great <33 would you prefer i make a private where he gets captured or skip right into when he’s in sv territory (i don’t mind doing either)?

• Yeah! I wouldn't mind doing a lil' private thread first. Do you mind if we open it up afterward so the clan can discover he's gone? 0:

• hands u kyoko..

lou can capture and torture kyoko - she's a 6 mo apprentice rn who thinks she's a lot stronger than she actually is because she has a big stubborn head. she'll probably try to fight lou, realize that lou is a lot stronger than her, and she can capture her from there! i would prefer no permanent injuries like losing a limb but lou can feel free to beat her up and break a bone or something!!

I'VE BEEN AIMING FOR HEAVEN ABOVE

——— ⋆ BUT AN ANGEL AIN'T WHAT I NEED

• holds her...............

and yeah i'm totally down for that!! since i have multiple characters for this plot (you two and someone i've contacted over discord), would you all mind if i made a thread w all of you in the sv territory? just so i dont have to make three separate threads for essentially doing the same thing sdlkjslkjf

• hey sorry for the delay! the recent happenings have left me drained. are you two alright with her capturing both children in the same thread? just so i don’t have to make multiple threads fjsbdk

• That's perfectly understandable! I'm fine with Jups being captured at the same time <3