⭑･ﾟﾟ･*:༅｡.｡༅:*ﾟ:*:✼✿ — anything that is beautiful, people want to break
. . . . . Panya here is a traveling loner living in the unclaimed wilds of Orcaida, usually avoiding the claimed territories but sometimes accidentally crossing into them or briefly staying for business. Panya is a six month old shapeshifter, but usually resides in her rat body, which can lead to problems when interacting with other characters - namely, they keep trying to eat her!
Panya is open to most things right now, but some plot points / ideas I already have in mind are:
- People trying to hunt / eat / kill her, as she usually resides in her rodent body, and she's seen as prey to most carnivores. This can result in y/c realizing she's sentient and apologizing, or even them trying to eat her anyways, but shouldn't result in any lasting damage or death.
- Friends. Panya is actually quite lonely, and if anyone can/will see past her physical appearance she's actually a sweet girl. Some threads around this could be her visiting y/c clan and riding around on their shoulder, or her helping them by grabbing things in hard to reach places, or even just them playing games. She's very playful, so she'd prefer the company of younger characters or those with the same/similar mindset.
- Protectors. As stated above, she'd constantly getting into dangerous situations due to her species, even with less sentient beings as she's pretty low on the food chain, so it'd be cool if while in a specific area someone could protect her from overzealous clanmates and/or wildlife.
- Thief/Locator for hire. Panya's main source of trade comes from selling her skills at finding lost things, and/or stealing objects of interest for other parties. She mainly requests payment in herbs and foodstuffs, but will also trade for things like cloth, bottlecaps, and other objects of personal interest that she can use to adorn her nest.
Some tentative plots ideas are:
- Relationships; because of her shapeshifitng limitations, and lack of interest in permanently joining a group, I'm very picky about this. She's not likely to develop romantic feelings for people unless they really stick by her side and pend a lot of time together, and it'd be hard (but not impossible) to make a relationship last due to her bodies being unusual. However, i'm not at all opposed to crushes, but anything long-term/serious would have to develop icly.
- Joining Groups. This would most likely be temporary if it happens, but she may join a group if y/c invites her to stay and sight-see, or offers a business deal.
Things Panya is closed to (for now) are:
- Litters; panya is young, and she's not likely to have kids without a loving relationship.
- Death. Pretty self explainatory.