returning

• oh boy, this has been a long time coming

so, hi, to those of you that don't know/recognize me, i'm tea. i used to play sango & kiipcha before just disappearing for a few years :') i've checked in on the site every now and again to answer pms and what not, but i havent really decided to fully dedicate myself to spending time on here again until now! i graduated rather recently, and with school no longer breathing down my neck, i'm finding that i have a lot more motivation & time to try and get back into rping. while i'm not entirely certain this motivation will stay for good, i figured i might as well try and get into the groove again and see where it takes me.

i still have yet to fully familiarize myself with the new species/power rules (someone willing to let me bother them with questions would be much appreciated!) but i have begun whipping up a storage thread on sango's side account in an attempt to get back into her character. i'm sure it will need more than a few revisions, but we'll get there when we get there.

i'm thinking about maybe making a little plotting thread to do a few individual rps with sango (and maybe even kiipcha) before i decide on joining a group, so those of you interested can keep an eye out for that if you'd like! annnd speaking of groups, any suggestions for mid-slow paced groups to plop one of my characters into would be incredibly welcome

so, yeah! i apologize if that's a bit wordy - i'm kind of really excited to be back and to maybe get in touch with old friends. (speaking of, my dms are certainly open to anyone who would like to to catch up or even just set up a nice plot!)

WHAT COMES AFTER

TINY FRACTURES?

about me + they/them + characters

• Hey!! Welcome back its so good to see you again ♡♡♡

I think I ended up rping with you and Sango a few times with a few different characters but the one I have active again now is her son Davet!

SOMEBODY WAKE UP MY HEART, LIGHT ME UP

SET FIRE TO MY SOUL, CAUSE I CAN'T DO IT ANYMORE...YEAH!

GIMME THAT CAN'T SLEEP LOVE, I WANT THAT CAN'T SLEEP LOVE

she/her | 18 | storage + chat | shop | characters | pink fiend | always open to dm!

• TEA WELCOME BACK

i would love love love to see sango back, esp since i'm still around with haiiro and a lot of her kiddos are still running around

if you ever need help with anything, feel free to dm me!!

• hey tea! welcome back, i remember roleplaying with sango a few times

i have her daughter lou hanging about in the shadow veil, if you'd ever want a reunion <3

• hi teasel, welcome back!

unfortunately, i joined and led shadow veil a little after you left, but shadow veil would love to have you back! some other slow-medium groups i would recommend are solaris kingdom, wind haven, and coven of elysia!

the codex and announcements would be useful to refresh on changes the past years, but if you have any questions feel free to ask! =)

⸢ BUT YOU MIGHT GROW TO HATE THE STORY YOU LOVE THE MOST ONE DAY ⸥

• sugary  
    thank you!! it's good to see you around as well, and i'm glad davet is still active! there arent very many kids from that big litter still around (as far as i'm aware at least - it's a bit hard to keep tabs on everyone), but im glad davet is one of the few still lurking about

vaud  
    VAUD!! boy am i excited to see you still active with haiiro, the best boy :')
    i might have to have sango lurking around sv for a bit so maybe we could get some interaction between her and haiiro, i'm eager to see how that would play out
    i think i'll definitely hit up your dms with some questions today or tomorrow, as long as it's still alright!

tempest  
    thank you for the warm welcome back! once i get myself re-familiarized with sangos character and set up a plotting thread, i would love to do a little reunion thread with her and lou!

bren  
    wow, of course i remember sparrow! i don't think i could forget her - you were one of the first people (if not the exact first person) that plotted with me back when i was just starting out. that was so long ago, its so cool to see you still here!

canxer  
    thank you! i have really been looking into wind haven, but i'll definitely have to check the other two out as well! and i've been slowly but steadily working my way throw the codex + announcements (but man, have i been gone so long)

WHAT COMES AFTER

TINY FRACTURES?

• tea!! its great to have you back! <3

i look forward to seeing sango around again! ive got mara and mercy running around so hmu if you ever wanna plot! and feel free to shoot any questions my way as well :-D

𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀

𝘴𝘩𝘦/𝘩𝘦𝘳 - 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 - 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴

• mercurial  
    ooh, and its great to see you, merc! <3
    i'll definitely message you to get a thread with mercy and sango - i think they're long overdue for a little interaction!

WHAT COMES AFTER

TINY FRACTURES?