Wind Haven Agricultural Census! | Updated Sept. 15

• Hey guys! Wind Haven is going to start keeping an inventory of its agricultural output, or at least that which is ICly produced by its members! :) This will work a lot like a regular census - if you go inactive, your farm/character will be removed. If you come back, you'll be re-added. This will eventually turn into a Clanwide thread maintained by an assistant deputy and used for regular plots and bonding events, but for right now I'd just like to get a list of characters who produce things. Additionally, the Garden of Eden will be vaguely tracked in terms of major events in the Clan; e.g., its production will drop during droughts or as a consequence of raids, etc.

More categories can be added as needed! Your character can produce a number of different products, as well.

* permission granted for this to happen <3

Produce:

- Potatoes (Windwaker)

- Carrots (Windwaker)

- Mushrooms (Showstopper)

Herbs & flowers:

- Clover (Windwaker)

- Tea leaves (Showstopper)

- Coffee beans (Showstopper)

- Rue (Juba)

- Poppies (Juba)

- Sweet cicely (Juba)

Eggs, meat, dairy:

- Quail eggs (Charlie; Windwaker)

- Fish (Windwaker)

- Chicken (Lemon)

- Chicken eggs (Lemon)

Non-edible products (yarn, pelts, etc.):

- x

Liquids (alcohol, cider, tea, etc.):

- Honey (Lemon)

Miscellaneous:

- Beeswax (Lemon)

Status of the Garden of Eden: productive + slightly damaged from PB raid

(produces basic herbs + fruits/vegetables)

you say you got no soul, but you look like you do to me

The post was edited 3 times, last by Charlotte A. ().

• :FLOOSHED:

replying to this for windwaker!!

he currently grows; potatoes, carrots, clover

- can contribute quail eggs ( from the little group that's nesting near his burrow )

- can contribute fish bc he regularly fishes + might set up a fish farm !!

• oh this is cool!! :0

lemon currently produces:

chicken eggs and chicken meat

honey and beeswax

and uhhh idk if you want to include it but he also grows weed although that's more of a low-key thing mostly for himself. he'd still be willing to contribute/share/trade it if anyone was interested though

BSzJIVR.png

— WHAT IF THE CLOUDS RUN OUT OF RAIN

• :000

showstopper can contribute:

- tea leaves

- coffee beans

- mushrooms

showpaw.png

TAKE YOUR TEARDROPS AND DROP THEM IN A TEACUP

SHOWSTOPPER T.M / SAVANNAH CAT / WIND HAVEN / CANON / TAGS / PLOT / PENNED BY VEXXYUS

• super cool!

so, replying for jubs (i'll do grassy later in a new post once i kinda reintro him and stuffos)

but juba has a little herb farm of Poppy's/poppy seeds, Sweet Cicely, and Rue

♕ the little things things♕

main account of: buttercup, grasstuft, juba, lotus, narcissus, rosekit, and tinywhisper

• thank you guys!! updating this now B)

also going to add a clause that by listing here, you're opening your character's crops/output to the clan at large, meaning that ppl can utilize their goods in a thread w/o needing to check with you first. if there's anything you want to stay private/just for y/c, let me know and i'll take it from the list :3c

you say you got no soul, but you look like you do to me

• CHIONODOXA ❞ ⁠

chi basically grow any kind of herbs and flowers!! nothing really specific tho cause she do 'em all

sometimes it's like an ocean and it gets too deep

THERE'S NO WAY THAT NOW YOU COULD RESCUE ME

CHIONODOXA l VOLARY FLIGHTS + WIND HAVEN l MEMBER l BIOGRAPHY