SHADOWCLAN CHAT && MASS PLOTTING

• Hello everyone! I’ve been thinking of picking up rping again and have been thinking of making a character. I noticed on the Shadowclan census that there wasn’t a medicine cat or med. cat apprentice. I know that med. cat is a high position, but is med. cat apprentice up for grabs? If not I’d be fine with starting out normally.

• the med apprentice and med cat will both be chosen ic! i think the current plan is to choose a med cat apprentice and have them trained by either a meddie from another clan or icefeather?

• Hello everyone guess who’s back but I have decided to discontinue with nightgaze, but don’t worry I’ll have another cat on the way so be on the lookout for them

Petalkit~ Long haired silver she-kit with black stripes, white paws and muzzle, bright emerald left eye, and bright ruby right eye, gray spot on right eye, currently living in no clan. Is 2 moons old.

Icekit~ Pale blue-gray she-kit, white speckled muzzle, white underbelly, pale blue eyes, has curled ears, currently living in no clan. Is 2 moons old.

Shadowkit~ Dark gray male kit, black stripes, amber eyes, has a deformed back left leg, currently living in no clan. Is 2 moons old.

Sunkit~ Light golden male kit, gold stripes, white paws and underbelly, bright yellow eyes, lives in no clan. Is 2 moons old.

• Here’s the cats new intro Alone and cold (kit found plastic bag, o)

Petalkit~ Long haired silver she-kit with black stripes, white paws and muzzle, bright emerald left eye, and bright ruby right eye, gray spot on right eye, currently living in no clan. Is 2 moons old.

Icekit~ Pale blue-gray she-kit, white speckled muzzle, white underbelly, pale blue eyes, has curled ears, currently living in no clan. Is 2 moons old.

Shadowkit~ Dark gray male kit, black stripes, amber eyes, has a deformed back left leg, currently living in no clan. Is 2 moons old.

Sunkit~ Light golden male kit, gold stripes, white paws and underbelly, bright yellow eyes, lives in no clan. Is 2 moons old.