olwen’s heartchart !!

• LAST UPDATED: 09/06

VIDEO /

"Video is super nice! He’s kind of like the closest thing to family I’d say I have right now. I don’t know him super well, but I think we’ll be good friends one day. I hope he sticks around for a long time, so we can stay good friends."

APHRODITE /

"Aphrodite is a really nice lady! I feel like we’re fairly good friends, although I’d like to get to know her better. She seems to like me a lot which makes me feel better about living here. I just hope I make her proud of me."

DEBIRU /

"I don’t know Debiru very well to be honest. I’m not close enough with him to be fully sure of an opinion on him just yet considering my um... first meeting with him. I think that we could become good friends one day, considering that I’ll be working closely with him as a Heavenly Healer Apprentice now. Overall, I think he’s a pretty good guy a lot of us around the clan have a fair deal of respect for."

FLORA /

"Flora isn't someone I know super well, but I like her. She's super nice. I'm glad she joined us and is here with us. She's a pretty fun person to be around personally. I hope that we become better friends in the future so that I can be closer with her. She seems like the kind of girl who could use a close friend around."

The post was edited 4 times, last by OLWEN ().

• aphy,, bls

I'LL HOLD YOU TILL YOUR LUNGS START BREAKING

Aphrodite Seraphinus Keyper ☆ Polaris & Heavenly Healer of Elysia ☆ Winged Jagupardess Hybrid ☆ penned by drea

Kady x Gabriel | tags

• Ilya? 0:

( ) FALL UPON YOUR KNEES, SING,

t h i s i s m y b o d y a n d s o u l h e r e. ₊˚.༄*。