Happy All The Time - Plot with Drift

Please see this announcement HERE for the rules and information on new regulations and additions!
It's with a heavy heart that we announce the shutdown of FeralFront. You can read more about this, as well as find a link to an alternative, great new place to RP, here: https://feralfront.com/thread/2669114-every-ending-is-a-new-beginning/
If you'd like some free FeralFront memorabilia to look back on fondly, see this thread from Dynamo: https://feralfront.com/thread/2669184-free-feralfront-memorabilia/.
  • Drift had been a loner living in the outskirts of agrelos for a long time. He went from living on snowy mountaintops to joining the volary flights. Drift is a 2 1/2 year old kitsune with electric elemental powers. Out of any sort of contact he craves physical relationships instead of more mental ones. He'd make friends and such rather easy due to his usual positive demeanor. He's quite a flirt and may flirt with anyone cute or handsome ;)

He's open to just about anything outside of litters, capture, maiming, or death. If you're unsure of a plot then just ask me.

I'd really like for him to make friends since he really wants to have someone. There's also the possibility of a crush forming depending on the character. He'd go for either gender but his actions would differ from a female or male.

I am also looking for a character that could've by chance been one of drift's best friends before they were separated. It could be some good or bad blood between them seeing as I'm not picky.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Drift. ().

• Tentative friendship with Ellie? She too prefers the more physical aspects of relationships (be it romantic or platonic) but she's a bit awkward socially due to a solitary upbringing and it rubs people the wrong way at times. She lives in the flights to so it makes sense they'd at least interact.

• Tentative friendship with Ellie? She too prefers the more physical aspects of relationships (be it romantic or platonic) but she's a bit awkward socially due to a solitary upbringing and it rubs people the wrong way at times. She lives in the flights to so it makes sense they'd at least interact.

Sorry about my late response ^^'

That would work great to see if they could possibly become friends. Or just something small since he really needs more people to hang out with. As long as they don't prove tl be a threat or something...he'd get along with them