Removed some features + re-enabled one!

• Hey FeralFronters!

Some options have been removed from the site, due to a lack of use and we wanted to let you guys know about them.

1) Profile customization was removed because not a lot of people were able to figure it out. Perhaps it was too complicated based upon our restrictions, but with the code built the way it is, there has to be those restrictions in order to keep the site safe. Due to the lack of use and staff not wishing to explain every key aspect of the customization, it has been removed. One day in the future, it may be more compatible a project that somebody wants to take on to teach the member base about CSS. For now, that is too large a task and with our upcoming upgrade becoming complicated, the less we have to upgrade the better!

2) Member advertisements have also been removed, simply due to lack of desire or use. Nobody was purchasing them besides the occasional rare one. Even then, we searched the database and the only member ads on there were three. All of which were from staff. To free up space with less stored code, again for the upgrade but also for the database in general, we've removed this option as well. We also have replaced the member advertisements with regular advertisements (like you'd see on the top) to hopefully garner more interest to fund FeralFront. But don't fret, we have no intention of shutting down whether we get additional funding or not. :)

We've also re-enabled the ability to use the personal text replacement! You're limited on how many you can use, but this will give you the option to replace a phrase, word, or something that you do not want to see. This will be personal to THAT account only. You will need to set it up to all of your linked accounts manually. You'll find it under Settings -> Text Replacements.

Thanks guys!
    - Staff

PLEASE NOTE! I am having to juggle a lot in real life right now. Due to that, I am having a hard time accessing the site to respond to conversations/questions/requests in a timely manner. If you need immediate/quicker responses, please message another staff member. Thank you guys for the patience and I hope to return as I normally would have been within a few weeks. :)