OFFICIAL BLOODCLAN CENSUS [NEW]

We've done a few more changes to the site you can read about HERE
  • faTthIe.png

Welcome to BloodClan's official Clan roster! Here you can find every member of the Clan from the leader all the way to the kits. If you don't see your character's name on the census, there is a form below that you may fill out to be added to the list. Characters will be deleted from the census after about a month of no IC posts.

[ M: 11 | F: 9 | NB: 00 ]

[ T: 4 | R: 3 ]

LEADER

Stitches — small she-cat with a tan pelt and missing tufts of fur and big peridot round eyes. ( Stitches / Dia'kendi )

DEPUTY

Sinclair — tuxedo tom with grey-green eyes. ( s. sinclair / sublime. )

SENIOR MEMBERS

Widow — ( WIDOW / popkorn )
    Waspwing — ( WASPWING. / snappy. )

Jersey — ( JERSEY . / amoeba )
    Vortex — Black male with icy blue eyes. ( WarriorCatsLover10 / WarriorCatsLover10 )

MEMBERS

Venom ripper. lightly scarred, small white molly with one black paw and red eyes. ( venom. / defenestration )

Bee trapper. dusky brown molly with green eyes. ( Bee ! / Decaying )

Bleat trapper. gray scottish fold with amber eyes. ( Shmevin )

Victoria trapper. long-furred blue smoke with one green eye. ( victoria- / Elekrel )

Ryland trapper . lanky brown and white tabby with messy fur and gray-blue eyes. ( RYLAND. / greahound )

Jackdaw ripper . Athletic silver tabby Kurilian Bobtail with amber eyes. ( JACKDAW. / STINER! )

Casca ripper . Large scarred russet tabby she-cat with dark brown eyes ( Casca / Kedamono )

TYROS

Gaia — A small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale yellow eyes and a matching bandana around her neck. ( gaia. / Blitz Krieg )

Paradox — Grey tabby she-cat with copper eyes. ( PARADOX? / canxer )

Lizard — silver-tipped blue-grey fur and yellowish-green eyes with a deep scar on his neck ( vgcrucis / vgcrucis )

Bianca — a black and white curly furred molly with one blue eye and one green. ( bianca! / kindcolors )

KITS

Henrik — large longhaired lilac point with grey-blue eyes. ( HENRIK / waluigipinball )

Mikhail — lithe semi-longhaired flame point tom with diamond-blue eyes. ( mikhail / melo-crisis )

Wolf That Howls In Night — Kitten Silver fur with brilliant emerald green eyes and quite large. ( vgcrucis / vgcrucis )

Scorch —Kitten Tawny-beige fur with black stripes and jade eyes, looks like a balance of his parents. ( vgcrucis / vgcrucis )

If you would like your character added, please fill out this form!

Code
    1. Character Name ♂ / ♀ / ⚧ — rank & ripper/trapper IF member or higher. short description. ( @CHARACTERACCOUNT / @ROLEPLAYER ACCOUNT )
  • I posted my characters in the other census if you could add them to this one please.

Lizard ♂ — Start as a tyro until he earns the blood oath and becomes ripper. Born in the TORW as Hare That Runs At Dawn, he grew up to be a cave guard. However, after purposely leading a patrol to their deaths, he was exiled from the tribe, leaving his sister River behind. He has silver-tipped blue-grey fur and yellowish-green eyes with a deep scar on his neck to the upper part of his chest from being marked by the tribe for his crime of murder. One ear is half gone as well as half his tail. ( vgcrucis / vgcrucis

Pond When Ice Melts ♀ / — Kitten Small and frail, she has ground pumpkin fur with black stripes and black paw pads while her eyes are a rich amber. ( vgcrucis / vgcrucis

Wolf That Howls In Night ♂ / —Kitten Silver fur with brilliant emerald green eyes and quite large. ( vgcrucis / vgcrucis

Scorch ♂ / —Kitten Tawny-beige fur with black stripes and jade eyes, looks like a balance of his parents. ( vgcrucis / vgcrucis

The post was edited 1 time, last by vgcrucis ().

• Could I have Gaia's description changed to this?

"A small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale yellow eyes and a matching bandana around her neck"

ARE YOU OUT THERE? DO YOU KNOW ME? —

BloodClan + 11 Moons + She-Cat + Bio + Penned by Blitz Krieg

• Isla ♀ — kit. ghoulish tiny white long-haired she-kit with eerie blue eyes. ( |isla| / sparkofgrey )

...for the ways that i hurt, when i'm hiking up my skirt...

tell me how i'm trash and you could easily replace me

bloodclan | she-cat | kit | 5 moons | penned by sparkofgrey

(c)trexgirl

storage/plotting