romance for ex-pb leader / exiler boy?

We've done a few more changes to the site you can read about HERE
  • Decemberlights Fallout

BURN IT UP, BURN IT UP!

UNTIL THE DAY OF VICTORY, FIGHT!

lupurca - male - single - black rams/bull horns & retractable claws

Hello! I'm hoping to find this guy some love, so if anyones interested feel free to post below- this isn't first come first serve, and he'll be open to interacting with multiple people to see how things develop. I'm always down for a plot so feel free to throw them at me if you have them, but please note that things will only progress if the characters end up actually having chemistry together.

December is the son of Fourthwall Fallout (ex leader to BHR and SK) and Savoir Warfare, making him the grandson of Chemical Warfare (ex leader of scarclan/bloodclan). He is a bit of a wildchild with a semi-feral outlook on life, fiercely believing in pack heirarchy and the strong ruling the weak. He is generally seen to be a nice guy- high energy, hard working, reliable, sarcastic and playful. He enjoys partys and games and pranks, and is a bit like Peter Pan or his Lost Boys, always causing mischief and having fun. That being said though, he's no tame pup. December is ruled by his instincts and isn't one to deny himself. He's born with all the same desires as your typical canine; protect the pack, claim the best resources, destroy the competition, keep order. He will attack enemies on sight and fight to kill when it comes to battle. He can be highly territorial and openly jealous/possesive when it comes to others touching things or people he feels are 'his', and can become unpredictable at times if pushed too far.

Please post below if interested! I'd love to have him meet/plot with a couple people and then see how things develope- whoever he has the best chemistry with is who he will eventually choose to be with :)

Headshot by Me

Full Body Ref by Me

tags

0fP8nT9.gif

DECEMBERLIGHTS F.W / EX-PB LEADER / 18 MONTHS / SINGLE

the son of fourthwall fallout x savoir warfare - dedicated to his clan - welcoming to allies

violent and inhospitable toward enemies - body of an athlete - a mischevous, reckless nature

cunning and adaptable - highly instinctual - believes in 'survival of the fittest'

• We could see how things go with these two? Mae is just a flaming hot mess right now.

She's a Veil darkseeker, old as hell but in a mostly young body so who can tell. She's very kind and gentle and a little Naive sometimes and loves too easily. She's also a bit of a doof and always gets lost, even if she's lived somewhere for a long time. It's quite funny to me.

━━━━ I'VE BEEN GONE FROM THIS WORLD

FOR WHAT SEEMS LIKE MILLENNIA *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Sylmae Winzor | Darkseeker | Shadow Veil | Tags