TV Character theme week!! (making avvies for anyone who needs em) 7/31 - 8/7

We've done a few more changes to the site you can read about HERE
  • yoooo its tv character week my dudes

choose a tv character that your character would likely be/or whoever you feel fits them! it can be from any show, sitcom, etc. :D Dryice is going to be Toby from The Office, for example!!

if anyone needs help with avatars, lmk! just tell me a particular scene/video/whatever and i can make it an avatar with an outline (outline can be any color of your choice but if you dont mind or specify ill just make it white ^^)

also if anyone wants a big mashup au RP i can make one of those too lol! the week will be running from now until August 7th!

chGlEps.png

CRUCIFY MY CRAVINGS

underneath the castle grounds,

( I WILL RUN UNTIL I'M FOUND )

bio + tags + plot + library + solaris kingdom sunguard + penned by Redd.

— has a condor named hermes

• ideas for syth?? I don't watch very many tv shows

TAKE THAT MONEY WATCH IT BURN

SINK IN THE RIVER THE LESSONS I LEARNED

Forsythia Aeternum Tormenta Million ( ) Solaris Princess ( ) played by dulcetdreams

• i am probably not the best source for ideas because, tbh, i dont watch too much tv myself! though her personality kind of reminds me of Pam from The Office in terms of silliness and also kindness :0 otherwise maybe looking for ESFP tv show characters could help?

chGlEps.png

CRUCIFY MY CRAVINGS

• i'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but isabella from phineas and ferb might fit forsythia! she's not always cheery from what i remember, but she is rather upbeat and handy with a tool kit!

other than that, i'm not sure bc i don't really watch tv shows very often either ljfgbalb

no, there's nothing that i wouldn't do
    to make you feel my love

jongria_cuddles.png

queen sangria tormenta million, dawningcrown and healinghand of solaris kingdom

siggie & avatar art by meghan♡

• she could totally be amethyst for steven universe. i could totally see it

chGlEps.png

CRUCIFY MY CRAVINGS