water elemental question!

We've done a few more changes to the site you can read about HERE
  • hi! so the description of water elemental power says you can "manipulate and create water", and i was wondering how creating water worked? does that mean that characters would be pulling moisture from the air, or are they literally popping water into existence?

i'm wondering about this because it also says that water elemantal users are immune to their own water, and i'm wondering what the definition of their own water is, like whether it's just water they've manipulated or, if possible, water that they just popped into existence

• im p sure you can just pop into existence, kind of like fire elementals and the others work! you can say they pulled moisture from the air though i think. and water can just be, idk, any water they're controlling, but i think it can be optional if you want them to be affected by it (i had a character once that would accidentally pass out in his water elementals sometimes)

not staff though so not a set-in-stone answer!!

RED LIKE ROSES

fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest

- wall of text - icons & avatars - storage -

18 - Female like a tamale - really need a mocha rn - Discord Tag: Redd#1070

(PM box: open)

• no, they'd be room temperature only. you would need another source to heat it up or make it colder

⸢ BUT YOU MIGHT GROW TO HATE THE STORY YOU LOVE THE MOST ONE DAY ⸥