make this night last forever / open, intro joining

We've done a few more changes to the site you can read about HERE
  • the young tom cat was moving with ease; his shoulder blades moving in each step. giant green eyes watched the surroundings with caution. the thunderpath always brought worries to his mind; he had a few close encounters with the thunder-monsters. their loud screams hurt his ears, but they are quick and often alone. the sky was getting brighter, as he was coming upon thunderclan's territory markings. the loner knew that the clan would be able to turn him away; but easy to join another.

frankly, the tom cat was a green eyed, black pelted, short hair. he was nothing much to look at. just a fluffy tail, which got his name: pappy. like any other family, he had a few siblings--mom and dad. his home is moon journey away to get to this point: the borders. pappy only heard stories of these great clans, but only came cross some unknown group of rouges or odd felines. feral as they come; pappy's eyes glared into the forest. his thick tail waving behind him; in annoyance matter. "hear me!" pappy called out, kicking up some dirt. disturbing the scent markers.

┍━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━┑

from the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    a light from the shadows shall spring;

thread hub

┕━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━┙

• Dappled fur bristled as the molly trekked through the woodland, animosity was common for the leader as of late. Could you blame her? So much was happening, sure some of it was happening at her own will but other things like her tiredness, shortness of breath, among other things was getting under her skin. Why was so much happening? She thought before the move she had already felt the full weight of stress a leader felt, but now? It felt suffocating, she didn't know what to do. They couldn't stop fighting for the birch eaves- they just couldn't. StarClan wanted them to have those birch trees and after everything that happened the last thing she'd do on this earth was disobey the stars.

Now there was someone at the border, hear me they had yowled into the forest. Quickly she made her way over, letting out a hiss at the tom who was tinting their scent marks. "Who are you? What do you want?" She asks immediately with emerald eyes narrowed, they weren't a kittypet... or at least she didn't smell it on them. A loner? Perhaps they wanted to pass through to get to the lake, but if that was the case he was going to have to find a different water source elsewhere.

//sorry shes rather mean at first to cats at the border, welcome!

KhR3BxT.gif

I'LL BE YOUR MAN IF YOU'VE GOT LOVE TO GET DONE

( sit here and watch the sunlight fade )

SHE/HER THUNDERCLAN LEADER 36 MOONS PENNED BY myth

• ✦ ✧ ✦

"Hear me!"

The obsidian male snorted in amusement at the sound of a stranger's bold announcement, and he immediately started to head in the direction of the voice, rather curious to see who the hell was yelling across the border. ThunderClan had a lot of weirdos showing up at their border, but whoever this was, right off the bat, was shaping up to be one of the best of them.

He found that Pumpkinstar was already by the border, clearly not very impressed to find someone lingering around so close to ThunderClan's territory. The apprentice smiled as his green gaze rested on her. He didn't see why she had to be so snappy, but he admired her for being so protective of her home. Still, Shadepaw doubted that this guy would try anything. Coming to stand beside his mentor, brushing his tail against her shoulder as he did so, Shadepaw then addressed the unfamiliar cat in a sarcastic tone, "We hear you!" he exclaimed dramatically, his emerald eyes glittering with amusement.

I WAS BORN SICK

But I love it

Shadepaw | 11 moons | He/him | ThunderClan apprentice | tags. | penned by iirose.

• the black cat watched the she-cat stroll towards her prey. in hindsight, he caught her scent downwind. if he were a predator, he would have snugged her when she didn't expect. a toothy grin shown on his face when the queen growled towards him. pappy had no troubles with getting into scraps with about anyone. his claws could be sharpen to kill the dead, if he wasn't full of himself at this point. "Pappy," he chripped his name. to be fair, he did not really need a name from his group of feral. those barn cats gave him his name; his father's tail.

a small crackle escaped his mouth when a smaller feline came after this queen. the black panther lifted his nonexistent eyebrows at pumpkinstar. he was pacing in a small oval shaped, his paw prints shown he was waiting for a bit. pappy did not know if he would have been allowed to join their clan. or even, had to make it this far. "The stars have led me here, don't turn me away. i keep dreaming of stars and thunder," he meowed.

┍━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━┑

thread hub

┕━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━┙

• Her eyes remain still on the stranger even as Shadepaw comes to stand by her side, he approaches the situation with more humor which... in a small sense she could appreciate. But with everything going on the painted feline had very little patience, very little will to be polite and not get snippy with outsiders. But either way, this is what StarClan wanted! What they asked of them in the code, to challenge all trespassers. This cat wasn't a trespasser, but they were mighty close to have being one and were disturbing the scent lines. Pappy is the name of the stranger, she thinks its odd... but comments nothing on it.

Stars and thunder? She wasn't sure what that meant, but StarClan spoke to anyone these days if thats what he meant by stars. "Are you asking to join? Or move through our territory? We don't just allow anyone to join ThunderClan and if its getting through you want you'll have to find another way there." She says a bit coldly, but if he wanted to join... they needed the numbers. She needed more warriors and if this tom could make a good one? So be it. "If you want to join, tell us what you can bring to the table. Can you hunt well? Fight well? Are you willing to learn our ways of life and follow them?"

KhR3BxT.gif

• Shellfire would let out an amused snort as Shadepaw voiced his joke, coming to stand on the other side of Pumpkinstar. She threw the ebony apprentice a pinched expression, clearly holding back her laughter before letting her hazel eyes roam over the stranger at their border. Naturally defensive like her older sister, her tabby and white pelt was already bristling. "Dreaming of stars and thunder? You must have a fear of storms," She mused, clearly deciding to overlook the possibility that StarClan had sent the tom those dreams. She glanced up at Pumpkinstar, wondering what her leader would do about it.

To her surprise, her sister seemed open to having this 'Pappy' join their ranks. Sure, he'd have to prove himself as a valuable asset first. So, the young warrior glanced back at the black tom, brows lifted in curiosity. What would he say next?

[ TAGS ]

shelly.png?width=357&height=301

I LIKE TO PUSH IT AND PUSH IT UNTIL MY LUCK IS OVER

THUNDERCLAN SENIOR WARRIOR — SHE-CAT — 14 MOONS — BIO & PINTEREST— PENNED BY Blitz Krieg

• ✧✧✧

The journey her brother had insisted heavily on taking was rather exhausting to say the least. They had traveled far from their home, and to what avail? All because he kept having strange dreams of stars and thunder? She was a little more skeptical than that. For all they knew, Pappy could've eaten some bad mice. It wouldn't have been the first time that happened. Light footsteps would follow behind him, her rather prominent ears flicking to and fro to catch any unusual noise aside from being in unfamiliar territory. A slender figure easily slips through the dense foliage, a metallic coat with jade colored markings that unfortunately stood out against the earthy tones surrounding them. Wide iridescent green eyes kept forth, occasionally flitting to their surroundings as they walked on. Feather heaved a sounded huff, her plumed tail moving like a serpentine through the stilled air. The temperature was warm, something the molly preferred, and the sun shown through the thick canopy of trees. Despite being in a place that wasn't there own, where anything could leap out of the shadows, it was in a sense...comforting.

An unfamiliar scent hit her glands then, the same time her brother had faltered and stood still. Her angular features twisted into an expression of mild disgust at the smell, what was that? It smelled of cats, but different. Like wildlife and musk, a smell that promised an abundance of different felines and that alone made her stand rigid with her wispy fur prickling in slight fear. Pappy stomped at the ground then, yowling like a lost kit. She immediately flinched at his voice, her ears pulling back at the nape of her neck and lowering her cranium. Are you completely insane, Pappy?! We don't know these feral cats! What if they attack us? And they will with you yowling like that! She hissed, revealing sharp ivories. Oh, sometimes she just wanted to bat him over the head till he earned some sense or a conscience!

He calls certainly didn't go unnoticed, as two figures appeared from the woodland like spirits. One stood tall, her chin lifted and eyes narrowed. She had to clearly be someone of authority, and by the cold undertones in her voice it proved more truth. Feather had to suppress a shiver, feeling her spotted coat press against her brother. What if this csme down to a fight? There was no telling how many more lurked in the shadows beyond, silenty observing from afar. She stupidly let her brother talk, silently cursing under her breath for letting him even breath a word about his stupid dream! Instinctively, a plumed tail slaps over her brother's maw in order to shut him up. Clearly she'd have to talk themselves out of this situation, again. It wasn't the first time she had to save her brother's skin from his impulsive ways.

She began to open her mouth to speak to the dappled molly in front of them, but stood with her mouth agape as she listened. Was she..actually thinking of letting them join? Feather blinked for a moment, unsure of what to say. Slowly her tail left her brother's mouth, letting him speak. Maybe he wasn't as moused as she had anticipated.

Another figure approached, clearly younger than the cat who spoke. Her assumption that Pappy was afraid of storms had her raising an eyebrow in question. Could that have been what it was? Ivory whiskers twitched as she thought to herself, unaware how quiet she had become. If the cat asked her as well, what would she say? She was definitely a great hunter, and a formidable fighter for someone who only wrestled her brother from time to time. What if she wasn't good enough? In her eyes, she'd never be good enough.

Speech

⸺⸺ ₊·˚⟡ SHE HAS THE SPIRIT OF THE SUN, THE MOODS OF THE MOON

AND THE WILL OF THE WIND

◜.*⟡ Featherdance | Warrior of ThunderClan | 20 moons | Tags •°

• the lone tom turned his head towards his sister, green eyes turned into moons. his ears were flickered for any noise, before twisting his slender body. the oriental tom cat grinned toothlessly towards pumpkinstar. pappy did not have much of a thought on how he would be able to live with so many other felines. he did not say very much the other feline's that joined the queen's flank. "we are the feral cats here, not them," the black feline mumbled to feather. His voice was low enough that feather could hear. his darting eyes landed onto shellfire.

"we would be interested in coming in, into the thunderclan. i have told my sister to wait before appearing; names feather," pappy meowed in chippy manner. he took a few steps towards pumpkinstar and her little trio, "we are not housepets, been feeding myself before you were a star. trade only, you give us shelter, and my claws are yours."

┍━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━┑

thread hub

┕━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━┙

• A second cat approached, causing the fur along Shellfire's spine to bristle once more. A pair posed more of a threat, after all. The warrior stuck close to Pumpkinstar's side, narrowed eyes flitting between their two guests. The she-cat seemed less talkative, which the tabby could appreciate. Patient and waiting for the ThunderClan matriarch's call. But when Pappy took a few more steps forward, closer to her sister, she couldn't help but take a single step towards him. A warning shone in her eyes; after all, she was sworn to defend ThunderClan and its leader, even more-so when the leader happened to be her kin. These cats seemed to bear no immediate threat, but when instincts wanted to take over, they couldn't be ignored. "And the Code? Pumpkinstar asked if you'd be willing to learn it and follow it," She added on through gritted teeth, unable to hide the distaste she held for non-ThunderClanners.

[ TAGS ]

THUNDERCLAN SENIOR WARRIOR — SHE-CAT — 14 MOONS — BIO & PINTEREST— PENNED BY Blitz Krieg

The post was edited 2 times, last by SHELLFIRE ().

• Moongleam, ever fascinated by the commotion, was soon to arrive amongst her Clanmates, pulling up beside Shellfire with a wide, rosy gaze. Siblings, joining in solidarity... surely this solidarity was encouraging! Two felines, willing to work together.. it showed teamwork, did it not? Her intense study of Clan life from Father's teachings had gotten her through the border... she hoped fate would be so kind to these two, for it was clear there was something they could contribute. One seemed worried, and Moongleam kept her face of soft encouragement, her expression inquisitive and gentle. The sun set rays upon her skin, and she knew she could not stay for too long out here, but was too vastly intrigued to think about slinking back into the shadows where her translucent pelt was safe from heat's sharp glare.

"Oh, you seem to know so much about our lifestyle," Moongleam chimed, her voice enamoured and dripping with sincerity. "Pray tell, is it clairvoyance that has driven you to know these things? Even I did not know so much about Pumpkinstar upon my arrival- you must teach me your secrets," she hummed, entranced with the fact that this may be another just like her, perhaps also destined to save ThunderClan.

Which reminded her... it was about time she paid a visit to Father, wasn't it? Just to make sure he'd made it here safe.

I BELIEVE IN ROSES KISSED WITH DEW

SHOULDN'T I BELIEVE THE SAME IN YOU?

THUNDERCLAN — SENIOR WARRIOR — TAGS, PENNED BY WALUIGIPINBALL

• greens eyes harden when shellfire greeted him. the cheeky tom changed his weight to his back legs, ready to spring. his tail flaring, but the tom wanted to be patient. the code is something that he was not concerned about.

"Easy now," pappy's meow, rowdy laugher came from him. it wouldn't be the first time that the tom was swat across the mouth. "The code? What do you think?" he asked, chipping at FEATHERDANCE -

the stripped feline felt someone ripped the rug under his feet. his ears flickered at the voice of a feline. pappys green eyes couldn't up but wonder towards moongleam. a cheeky grin appears onto his face. A quick scan: four to two. pappy rolled his shoulder blades, "wasn't wasn't informed that you had a creed."

"clairvoyance? i think not.....but do you think the stars lie?" he meowed.

┍━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━┑

thread hub

┕━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━┙

• //im going to wait for answers on the warrior code to be posted before replying again but!! So long as they will agree to follow the code they'll be let into the clan as apprentices for a week (not with their names ending with paw, but to make sure their loyal). Pumpkin would probably assign them Shellfire and Moongleam to watch over them, if they prove themselves icly they'll be made official members in a week c: I just wanted to post this here in case you guys wanted to begin rping just so you know

KhR3BxT.gif

• ✧✧✧

Oh no. This was wrong, so very wrong. Why couldn't Pappy just shut his trap? Heat flooded through her body, intense as a white-hot flame that ignited in her chest. She stood rigid now, her muscles flexing under her silken pelt as she watched the younger cat step forward with a warning tone in her voice. Once again, Feather instantly slaps her tail over her brother's moith as she nods in agreement. "Can you just shut up, Pappy?! I swear if you say one word other than 'yes' I will hang you by your tail from a tree!" She hissed, his irritation unusually getting the best of her. He dragged her all this way from their home in the barn, and now here he was boasting about himself like he had no shame! It wasn't like Feather to lose her temper, but she was willing to make an exception under the circumstances.

Her jade colored orbs narrowed at him in displeasure, then turning her head towards the strange cats before her. "Yes, we agree to your terms. I apologize on behalf of my brother, he's—excited to meet you all." She added quickly, nodding in agreement. Here we go, she straightened her spine in a poor attempt to look strong and capable. What if she failed? Would she be driven out? Fear began to grip her heart, and she stifled a shudder. She could only pray that she wouldn't mess this up; otherwise, who'd look after her brother if she had to leave?

"Speech"

⸺⸺ ₊·˚⟡ SHE HAS THE SPIRIT OF THE SUN, THE MOODS OF THE MOON

AND THE WILL OF THE WIND

◜.*⟡ Featherdance | Warrior of ThunderClan | 20 moons | Tags •°

• Shellfire's eyes only narrowed further at the tom. His attitude was absolutely terrible; if he wanted to look good in front of ThunderClan he could at least show some humility. His sister, on the other paw, seemed far more suited to clan life. The tabby turned to face her, looking the she-cat up and down before relaxing her posture. Yes, she seemed like the kind of cat they should accept into their ranks, someone who held respect for the cats who were to let them in, and would respect the Code. Appeased, she lifted her chin and glanced once more at Pumpkinstar, awaiting her final decision.

[ TAGS ]