The demon of the sand, clan joining

We've done a few more changes to the site you can read about HERE
  • A rouge seemed to be running unaware he had entered bloodclans territory. "I have to keep running! I didn't mean to kill that kit...they will probably have him come after me as the favor he owes them... anything but that demon." He hid inside a bush.

A Tom seemed to be following him, he looked at the thin trail of blood. (He is probably near by, first a their then a kit killer, I will get my payment either way.) He thought silently jumping up into the trees and gave a long sniff picking up his scent right below him. "Found you." In a quick and precise movement the tom dropped behind the rouge digging claws into his back and throwing him into the open. "Some cats want you dead, their willing to overlook my past actions if I take your life." He had a grey bluish pelt, cold amber eyes, he put a claw to the Tom's belly not cutting him yet though. "It's just a job, I'm not being compensated to care for your plees." He moved his claw to the back of his head pressing in causing a painless Death. "Rest with your ancestors if they accept a kit killer."

So is this your reality? Or are you just stuck in a dream? have you been here before? I can tell your unsure. Keep qeustioning everything.....YOU TRY TO RUN WE'LL BE THERE,YOU TRY TO HIDE WE'LL BE THERE, YOU CANT ESCAPE WE'LL BE THERE, KEEP RUNNING WE'LL BE THERE......

• [ IT TRULY WAS A CRUEL THING ] "Oh ho? A quick death? Should have let him suffer a bit longer, sweetie." The grey tabby approaches the tom who had sent a swift blow to the rogue. She gazes at the blood that spills onto the dirt, staining the earth. "Killing a kit is bad, kitties don't do anything wrong but just play around." Slight echo of agreement with the tom's choice of killing the kit murderer as she looks back up at him. "Don't think I seen you before, who're you? You live here?"

paradox_by_silverlightss_de2hcjh-fullview.png

WILL WE BURN INSIDE THE FIRES OF A THOUSAND SUNS?

• The tom looked up at the newcomer, he was warry but he didn't seem on end. "My name is Zaku, but I'm know better as the demon in the sand." He looked back at the body. "A waste of life, to waste it killing a kit.. disgusting." He turned and seemingly out of nowere a shecat was beside him.

"We're are we off to now master Zaku?" She seemed inocent but she had been trained by Zaku since a very young age to be a silent killer.

Zaku looked at the new shecat. "This is my student Peril, I found her as a kit abandoned by her parents, I trained her to be a cold killer like me, I do not live here I was following my quarry but he is dead now, and to answer your question Peril I don't know." He flicked his tail across his students face.

So is this your reality? Or are you just stuck in a dream? have you been here before? I can tell your unsure. Keep qeustioning everything.....YOU TRY TO RUN WE'LL BE THERE,YOU TRY TO HIDE WE'LL BE THERE, YOU CANT ESCAPE WE'LL BE THERE, KEEP RUNNING WE'LL BE THERE......

• How odd for a cat to introduce himself as a 'cold killer' to a feline he had just met. Gaia appeared from behind Paradox, yellow eyes twinkling with curiosity. She pressed close to the larger she-cat and stared at the two strangers on the border with wariness. "So, what are you doing here?" She asked cautiously, remaining at her clanmate's side. Sure, she wasn't too close with Paradox, but that didn't matter. She wanted the stability of an older cat whenever scary travelers got too close.

ARE YOU OUT THERE? DO YOU KNOW ME? —

BloodClan + 11 Moons + She-Cat + Bio + Penned by Blitz Krieg

• "Insanity."

— Stitches

bioplottingmain

Stitches watched the Bloodclanners interact with the strangers at the border with wide eyes and curiosity. They were killers, funnily enough a thing Stitches was not too keen on at all if it was her having to physically do the deed. If it was just a result of one of her antics she couldn't care less but driving a claw or and fang with enough force to end someone's life was just not her thing and yet two cats stood, one evidently a killer and the other self proclaimed.

Little paws carried the leader over to the others with a spring in her step and a large grin on her maw. She stopped by Gaia and opened her maw after the she-cat had asked her question. "It's also not advisable your proclaim yourself to be a killer if you want to seem appealing to others! Especially when you're on their territory." she mewed, her words laced with disbelief at what Zaru had said.