DAWN BEFORE A STORM ☾☾ Weekly tasks; 27-3

We've done a few more changes to the site you can read about HERE
  • CASTOR

*:・゚✧ " Speech" | Member of the Sanguine Ruins | Plotting

Castor had never hosted a weekly task assignment session before. Frankly, he was beyond nervous, terrified in his possible lack of potential. Still, he wanted to increase his activity and prove to Elian his loyalty so he'd offered and he'd commit to that. Thus, the liger, once imposing by birthright now little more than a hunchback would sidle his way to the center of camp. He watches the malicious smiles and apathetic frowns pass by, busy with whatever it was Ruiners did in their spare time. He rubbed his striped arm, suddenly wondering if he had the right to interrupt anyone's schedule by suggesting what they do with their time.

Actually, I think I know exactly what they can do with their precious time! they can shove right up-

Castor flinched, shaking his head and clearing away the thought before it can form. He sighs, tired with the mental fight - or rather war, considering it's endless existence behind his temple. Elian suggested talking to a healer - but that had been about the blackouts, and he doubted anyone would know how to cure that, let alone those awful intrusive thoughts. He shakes his head clear one more time, refocusing on the mission at hand and not the weight of despair over his hopeless situation. " Ah, uh- erm - I offered to do weekly tasks a bit early um - if anyone has erm the time, I can suggest a task for you" he calls into the throng of unfamiliar faces, uncertain and nervous. Maybe someday he'll be able to look and speak to them with confidence. With certainty. But for now, not so much.

©

dioscuri_by_dr4m4_qu33n_ddpcyys-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9ODQ0IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvY2Q4YmIzZjctNmRmOC00NWRkLWFkZDAtMzMyMGY4NWMyZDNiXC9kZHBjeXlzLTY3MzU2MGQ0LWFhY2EtNGRmYS05YzA5LWE2YjBkN2Q2ZDg3Ni5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.4Qfqqd54q1lrO4x7Vt2nFxAE58SurCq-Zv_Dzg82pHE

☾・゚. Cause I can feel ghosts and ghouls wrapping my head

↪ But I don’t wanna fall asleep just yet ・゚. ☀

( he/him┊ Two personalities in one body ┊Hyperion Isles

┊ Kady X Gabriel ┊ Storage and tags )

• "I'll take one." He wasn't exactly sure why he latched onto Castor the way he did. Perhaps apart of his wicked personality simply found wry amusement in the liger's timid demeanor. The wolf always liked mysteries and the wildcat was certainly something along those lines. The outbursts, the blackouts, there was a unique truth attached to Castor that Elian was determined to find. Besides, he had a right to be nosy. The Ruins was under his rule and he didn't want dangers or future traitors lurking about. For now, he was letting the strange brute slide by with nothing more than a watchful eye. He had potential for greatness, at least he hoped that was what he was picking up on. He was doing weekly tasks, that had to count for something. He supposed the real question was simple, what kind of tasks would the hybrid give?

how am i supposed to feel | storage

ddp49zz-54e2ff82-4da2-4b3a-9eb6-a9f944693f23.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2Q3MjU2NWM5LTcwMWEtNDY3MC05YzM5LTVjNmE2NzkxY2U1NlwvZGRwNDl6ei01NGUyZmY4Mi00ZGEyLTRiM2EtOWViNi1hOWY5NDQ2OTNmMjMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.5BEOWokMNcmkuKqPCYd42E-_6q-itYel2RZWVbAtJM0

Woke up in the morning feeling cynical, typical

Frontin' about my day and feeling criminal, habitual

grouchy king of the ruins | penned by fallen | storage

• Mochi --

male - single - 2nd Tier - Full Tags   

Mochi would have come over for a task regardless of who was calling for it, but today he found that there was also sympathy to add as a driving force. Castor sounded nervous and looked just as uncertain about having to hand out that weeks tasks, a feeling Mochi could relate to. He'd been a nervous wreck when he'd first joined, and even now he was still a little on the shy side when it came to people he wasn't overly familiar with- enemies and rogues on the borders had a penchent for fraying his nerves and diminishing his patience, ever since he was snatched and taken captive while on a solo patrol one day. He'd never forget that woman and the things she did to him, how small and pathetic she'd made him feel, and now some part of him wasn't willing to tolerate it happening to anyone else. He'd gone from a nervous dog who shied away at trouble, to a nervous dog who bared his fangs and lashed out. He preferred things this way, though. To be honest he was more comfortable and confident knowing that he wouldn't freeze up or run away when things got tough, and knowing he was that much more useful to the people round him did wonders for his self-esteem.

And so it occured to the pastel wolf that maybe Pollux was just in need of some positive exposure. Once they found a goal they could work and realized that the other Ruiners weren't going to ostricize or humiliate them, things would get a lot easier. Mochi had struggled with putting his faith in the Ruiners in the beginning, constantly wondering if they would truly accept him because of his softer lifestyle- heck, he had a group of butterflies following after him and smelled like cotton candy- but they hadn't chased him off or made him feel useless at all. It left a warm feeling in his chest to know that he had a place he belonged to, a place he could call home alongside people who'd look after him.

"I'll take a task too, please!" the sleek pastel wolf would say with a bright smile and polite wag of his tail, coming to stand beside Elian with his usual trio of butterflies fluttering around him, a pale blue one drifting toward the King to playfully flutter about his ears, prompting a small snort of amusement from Mochi when he saw it trying to harass the intimidating figure, who could gobble it up or set it aflame in a heartbeat.

3qEmKZD.gif

DON'T BE LIKE A PREY

male - single -homosexual - pastel calico wolf - sanguine ruins 2nd tier

penned by symmetry - template art colored by Fallen <3

tags

BE SMOOTH LIKE A SNAKE

• This would be the first time he'd meet Castor and the impression he gave from just body alone was something, he was an odd looking dude; clearly some sort of lion hybrid but he was far different then his mother or even Jace. He's sure he's even bigger then them as well, his eyes would narrow as he approached to take his father side. Despite his physical appearance it was clear the hybrid wasn't the confident type; he held himself pathetically (so did Angel but he's yet to realize the awkward way he puffed his chest and squared his shoulders came off as such) and he stuttered on his words as if someone was holding a knife to his throat and demanding he host the weekly tasks. Suffice to say Angel himself wasn't nervous at all of what Castor felt or had to say, he was unranked and seemed far to weak to matter in his eyes, his opinions wouldn't about him didn't hold much weight.

”I'll take one as well” he'd bark simply.

”speech” tags

• "me too, please!" gwendolyn would appear from out behind angel first, slinking around her older brother and making her way to her father's side. she didn't know this lion that was handing out weekly tasks - she didn't think so, at least - but he was being helpful, so it was no skin off of her back! "oh, give me two tasks! i've got too much free time."

[ TAGS ]

• Perhaps the reason this night looks so beautiful

"No you don't, we've got training to catch up on." Eva's voice, tinged with humor, proceeds Gwendolyn's as the Regent pads over to the slowly growing group, taking a seat somewhat near her apprentice. The mountain lioness gazes up at Castor and offers him a reassuring smile before stating, "I'd like a task, please."

Is not because of these stars or lights, but us

tags

AmEX3tQ.png

such a beautiful mess intertwined and overrun

evangeline m.f.a.i.e.m sanguine ruins regent information penned by kermie.

• CANORIS ETERNITE

with broken wings I will fly

"I'll take one." The ebony wolf said as she padded up, sitting down briefly as there looked to be quite the line already. She didn't envy Castor, but it was good someone was taking up the responsibility.

Characters

Sanguine Ruins - Ebony Wolf - Adult - Gen 5

Ululare Eternite x Tauriel Silvan

ddzdvkn-537bdddc-69e0-475a-8b32-5025f0e7e7f8.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZGJmMGU5NmQtODEzOS00NTlhLTliZDAtMjAyOGU1ZjNhOTJjXC9kZHpkdmtuLTUzN2JkZGRjLTY5ZTAtNDc1YS04YjMyLTUwMjVmMGU3ZTdmOC5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.CPNs1tIqcA_abiP7J21f-zGOZu_akLa0TKPn1DtN-zk

• CASTOR

The nervous smile of his stretches into something a bit more sincere as Elian approaches. Like a stray bonding with a scrap-donor, Castor's tail swishes back and forth, ever eager when Elian makes his presence known to him. Always, Elian remains patient with Castor, never pushing the man to be the perfect Ruiner or kicking him out when Castor acts...like he does. So a bit of his confidence is restored thanks simply by Elian's friendly smile, making the man's tufted tail thump with the determination to make his boss proud.

" Elian, how about you fashion some weopons with the most unique items you can find?" he pauses, then adds, hoping to earn some brownie points, " a-and if you have the time, test them out on a prisoner" Did it make Castor's heart ache to know he was advocating for violence? Always. But if that's how society worked then so be it. Though he would probably draw the line at encouraging his boss to go after anyone who wasn't helpless. If his task ever actually got Elian hurt...ah, Castor didn't think he'd ever forgive himself.

Then again, wouldn't it be fucking baller to see what his blood would look like? Oh fuck, i'd love to see that coating my hands!

He flinches, horrified by his own inner ideas. No - no, not his, just impulsive, dumb thoughts. Like when you stand at the edge of a cliff and you think how you should jump off - like that! Like that, because Castor would never, ever do something to hurt the man who allowed him in. Never.

But Castor could no longer meet Elian's eyes as he wrung his large paws together, the uncertainty returning full force. Though, luckily enough, the next to arrive is another friendly face. Castor doesn't know this guy particularly well, but he likes him and his uniquely pacifistic nature. He wonders perhaps someday he would be able to make a friend out of this guy. Or if he's good in bed? Castor whimpers at yet another terrible thought, shaking his head furiously as he chokes out, " M-Mo-Mochi, wa-asin't it? What um - what about gathering some cactus fruits? Or hosting a lesson on what types of desert plants are safe to eat, and what ah, what could be used to poison prisoners? " was that something Mochi would like to do? Ah, Castor didn't know. He hoped the flora lesson would be a good option for the calico canine though. Anything to make up for the transgression of a vile thought Mochi would probably never hear aloud.

Then there's another unfamiliar, yet familiar, face. A little baby version of Elian. Once more, Castor's stiff exterior softens, and a smile actually manages to ghost his twitchy expression. Aw...He looks like a little mini-boss! He doesn't know him at all, though, so he's not sure if a more pacifistic task is better than a more harsher one. Castor shifts on his feet, thinking - and this time his compulsive brain doesn't add any terrible opinions to his process. " What about...pranking a enemy clan? Something small, s-so you don't get hurt or caught, but enough to make them know even when we're being harmless we're formidable!" he shoots Elian a hopeful look, hoping to earn some praise for that pretty cool line. Then he realized how weird that was and swiftly looked back down at his paws, cheeks scarlet with embarrassment. He really needed to get some friends.

Then another little pup, this one female and much more chipper. Again, the new impression left Castor helpless not to smile. Adorable. The cute ones are always the most fun to- " BUGS!" he suddenly shouts, throwing up his paws to cover his ears, as if it would ever be enough to block out those horrible ideas and thoughts. He fills his mind with scorpions and venom and wasps and stings, because he deserved a hundred venomous bites if he ever dared finish that thought. It's not his thought, though. It's not, it's not! The semi-unstable liger shakily continues, staring hard at the ground as shame creeps through him for that particular outburst, " Try uh - maybe host a scorpion or tarantula wrangling competition? And uh...the second task..." wonder how loud the cutie would scream if I gave her the task to be stung by a tarantula wasp - maybe I should sneak one in her room while she's sleeping - holy shit what if she died? " make some ice cream! N-nice and cool and safe and i-ice...cream" he chokes out, rubbing at his arms.

Just as he says it, Evangeline appears, another pleasant face to ease his shot nerves. Or it would be, if what little confidence he had left hadn't been drained away suppressing his reactions to his own crumbling psyche. Maybe being a weekly task host wasn't such a good idea, not when his creativity was so cruelly dampened by a malicious subconscious. " Oh um - maybe help the uh- help her out with the ice cream" he looked at Wendy, not sure what her name was, but just as quickly looked away, still shamed by his compulsive thoughts. He wondered what Evengeline would do if she could hear those unspoken ideas and comments. What any of them would do. Ears flat against his head, he added, " and...o-or...either one, host a - the opposite of a compliment booth. A roasting booth. Everyone should have tough skin, right...and know just how terrible they truly are..." he adds the last part as a mumble, not entirely directed to Eva.

At last, Canoris. By this point, Castor is exhausted. He'd been so exited when he offered to host the weekly tasks, so eager to impress Elian and prove he could be a hard working member of the Ruins. Now, he doubted the validity of any of his ideas. Either they were too lame, as his subconscious continued to suggest from the shadows, or they were too violent, a hint of his horrid thoughts taking more control of his life than it already was. He wanted desperately to be strong. With his entire body and soul, he just wanted to be normal. " Kill someone" he hands the task out tiredly, " make it as entertaining as possible or something...spin the victim on a wheel, try and get him to confess to something stupid, I don't know...whatever you want to do"

He looks up, expecting to see disappointing or disgusted faces.

Ill slap that shit right off their faces if they dare look at me like that!

Castor just sighs this time.

©

dioscuri_by_dr4m4_qu33n_ddpcyys-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9ODQ0IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvY2Q4YmIzZjctNmRmOC00NWRkLWFkZDAtMzMyMGY4NWMyZDNiXC9kZHBjeXlzLTY3MzU2MGQ0LWFhY2EtNGRmYS05YzA5LWE2YjBkN2Q2ZDg3Ni5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.4Qfqqd54q1lrO4x7Vt2nFxAE58SurCq-Zv_Dzg82pHE

The post was edited 2 times, last by Pollux & Castor K.S. ().

• Seeds of normalcy now seemed to be sprouting in their sands, an occasion which Zach celebrated by taking his daily roaming back up. The whirlwind storm of the past week or so had proven quite an unsavory thing to get caught up in, and as such it was only now that the shady feline could be seen crawling back out into the light of day- and, apparently, a few others had had the same idea. Castor's was a face he couldn't recall having seen around too much recently, but now, here he was, doling out the week's tasks. "Give me one," he states, staring him down expectantly.

僕を連れてって, 浸み込んでしまう前に,

見えないまま掴みたいとか — どうせ叶わないからさ

ruins priest / third tier — penned by oshi — information

• castor was a funky one. there were days where his tics amused her and days where they made her want to punt him off of a cliff. today, perhaps luckily for him, it was the former option. she gave no issue padding forward, nodding to castor as she silently requested a task.

[ TAGS ]

been a hell of a ride

bloodpoppy alcides tormenta million - warlord & high priestess

lycanroc for pokemon week! art by smadvil on tumblr ♡

i'm thinkin' it's time to go

• i'm miss sugar pink

liquor liquor lips — tags ; plot

junko wasn't sure who the hell this castor guy was, but he just gave her a nasty feeling in the pit of her stomach. she hoped he stepped out of line so she could give him a good beating without being reprimanded by elian. for now, she had to be satisfied with his lack of fitting in in the ruins. "i'll take one." she stated, sitting down beside bloodpoppy.

"speech"

I'M A SHINING SOLO BABY!

INNOCENT AND DELICATE OR "NOT~"

junko darling six moons third tier penned by luna

• ❝ NARRATOR ❞ ⁠— claret is next to arrive although a bit late. “they have one too. . .” the tier announces their presence at the weekly task event as they awaits for their given task.

/bad track post oops

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ I'D DO ANYTHING, ANYTHING, JUST TO FEEL SOMETHING ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

YEAH I'D GIVE EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING, JUST TO FEEL SOMETHING

• Ugh, weekly tasks. Just a way to get the members of the clan to do some boring work so they had something to do. Not really interesting to Jasper, but he needed some way to integrate into the clan. Even though he was born here, he definitely hadn't been around in years. Because of this, he knew fucking nothing about the clan anymore. Even if he hated it, he knew he should pretend like he cared. He was smart enough to figure that out. "Give me one," he stated in a rather demanding way.

• * ₊ ° 。JASPER / THE SANGUINE RUINS / TAGS

a wolf in sheep's clothing is more than a warning ━━ ✩

• CASTOR

Rubbing the bridge of his nose, Castor would reel in his troublesome thoughts and focus on giving everyone the tasks they inquired - or demanded - for, " Jace, maybe host a night time bonfire? " he suggested, knowing the nights could get pretty chilly and marshmellow - or prisoner - roasting might be a good way to bring the group together. Would the ruiners actually roast prisoners? Ah, Cas didn't really want to think about it.

Kyoko, a cute red little pup, would receive the task, " How about hosting a party? Maybe invite the members of ivoria? Strengthen bonds between each other and an ally" Was that a lot for one kid to handle? He wasn't sure, hopefully she could. The kid seemed peppy enough, how hard could it be?

Castor also didn't particularly recognize Zacharias, but he wouldn't hesitate to give him the task, " Maybe gather some people and look for or ..acquire...some skulls for the borders? Maybe show them off to an enemy clan we're bordering?" It made his skin itch, talking so easily about encouraging hurting others. But that was Ruiner life for you, he supposed.

Then there was Bloodpoppy, who's silent presence always made Castor nervous. The man would clear his throat before saying, " With the tension between the sancturians we should probably ah be prepared. Maybe help the medics and gather some herbs? " he looks around at the golden, barren desert, " Maybe gather some people and steal from an enemy clan border with more...options available?"

Right next to Boppy, Junko. Not a particularly familiar face, but one just as nerve wracking for the big nervous liger. " Ah - teach a class on a subject you really like, maybe a survivalist class on how to not get sunburns or die of dehydration n the desert if you can't think of anything else. Or a weapon training class? Whatever you're passionate about, anyway."

Next was Claret. Their question confused Castor. Where they asking for a task in...third- first? What kind of person exactly? He shook his head, already his head addled enough to be worrying about grammer and other people's expression of identity. So he would say, " How about a show and tell? Or a talent contest"

For the newly arrived Jasper, Castor suggested, " Host a meet and greet to get to know everyone. Maybe find a way to make a game out of it - like two truths and a lie or truth-or-dare"

©

• V E N U S

MY NAME IS SCREAMING LIKE

THE SOUND OF YOUR HEART FAILING

tags --

Next to arrive was the galaxy dire wolf. Sitting on the side lines and tilting her head slightly. She would shift slightly and speak. I wish to take one as well.

speaking

code by xredxpepperx

my name is worthless like you told me i once was

MY NAME IS EMPTY 'CAUSE YOU DRAINED AWAY THE LOVE

GALAXY DIRE WOLF | MARRIED | GODDESS | PENNED BY VELVYN