taken the blade / open, chatting

We've done a few more changes to the site you can read about HERE
  • "My eyes have been closed to the world....because the world's got nothing for me," the grey tabby mumbled in a song-tune. she was facing the lakebank, watching the lake birds swim. she did not say much afterwards, as she was stuck in her old ways. mostly hanging to herself before doing duties to pass her rank. victoria often stayed by her camp or anywhere deemed safe by her leadership. although, she been rolling her life on simple terms: be bloodclan by birth, make your mom proud and be the worse to your enemies. although, everything she had was taken and ripped away. "I've got the worst all behind me. they'll never be able to find me," the she-cat meowed, her voice rough. her dull eye watched the water rush to the shore and return.

nothing seemed to be moving nearby her;although her acute sense of hearing will notify her before sight. her left ear twitched at a sudden movement in the grass; nostrils flaring to catch any scent. "little mouse-brain.. you've taken your words and you take your judgments," she shushed herself before rolling her shoulders.,"how do you ask for help in a clan full of murders?"

in the end when all is said and done

in the end we learn to overcome

in the end we'll sing our final song

we forgive, we forget and move on

female | long-furred grey tabby | member of bloodclan

20 months |information | victoria is written by elekrel

• "Insanity."

— Stitches

bioplottingmain

Peering at the singing feline from behind a patch of tall grass, Stitches had shrunk herself so that she was invisible to anyone who tried to look her way. However, Victoria's catchy singing resulted in the feline to sway to her soulful voice the grass shaking as a result of her dancing. Next thing the Singapura knew, the lonesome femme was starring in her direction and Stitches adored it. Through the thin strands of grass she watched back, yellow orbs glittering gleefully as she shared a wonky open smile. "Hey pretty kitty. You got a pretty voice!" she purred before she pounced out of the grass and strutted around singing along. Her voice wasn't the worst but she opted for more of speech singing as even upped the tempo to suite her energetic nature.

• the one-eyed feline looked beyond the two for more to come but it seemed to bring vortex and stitches. she did not mean to bring such cats to come. mostly stitiches, the molly seen her a few times before. the same age as her, and she fit tori's age group. "you can catch me a meal, if you are bored." victoria meowed to vortex, grinning, "although, id catch one before you would."

her ears flickered at stitches voice and frowned. "youre... pretty," she muttered, unsure to react. no one ever called her pretty before other than her mother and sergei. she was flustered for a second before her face broke with a grin. "what is your name?" victoria asked.

• [ IT TRULY WAS A CRUEL THING ] Grey meets grey as the feline finds her way towards the direction of the lake, sighting Victoria among Vortex and Stitches. Coppery eyes examine the mostly still water, lapping against the shore and the plump birds that swim on the surface before traveling and landing on the small group here. "Hah, are we flirting now?" Para would tease them, mostly at Victoria. Stitches sometimes would say things like this, not often, but it's not unsurprising to hear from it from her compares to the singer here. As for Vortex, well, she don't know enough about him, unfortunately. "I suppose I should leave the lovebirds alone on this nice day."

paradox_by_silverlightss_de2hcjh-fullview.png

WILL WE BURN INSIDE THE FIRES OF A THOUSAND SUNS?

• The flame point stuck near Paradox, giving a small smile as she teased them. He might be apprentice-aged now, but hell if he had any skills in socialization, and especially not flirting. Pfft, who needed love? He had heard a bit of the tune Victoria sang, and to be honest, he's never actually heard singing. It was beautiful, she really did have a nice voice. "There's probably something shiny on this beach..." He murmured, feeling out of the conversation. What, they probably weren't as materialistic as he had molded himself to be, right? "Para, you think we can find something shiny?" The other three seemed preoccupied, and Mikhail didn't want to do something alone. If anything, he hated being alone.

"speaking in #daa520"

- tags -

HEARTBREAKER, GATEKEEPER

✧༺☼༻∞

∞༺☼༻✧

⋇ ⋆ ☀ ⋆ ⋇

( I'M FEELING FAR AWAY, I'M FEELING RIGHT HERE )

mikhail | bloodclan kit | melo-crisis

• "Insanity."

— Stitches

bioplottingmain

Large bat-like ears flicked at the grey feline's response - guess Stitches hadn't made her presence known to all the Bloodclanners. She had thought her loud and carefree nature would have caught everyone's attention but that clearly was not the case. Her whiskers twitched as she grinned back at Victoria, maw open ready to respond when Paradox padded over. Lovebirds. Seemed that the other cats of the clan liked to pair up Stitches with other members but that wasn't really her narrative. She wasn't a soppy lover, in fact she preferred to stay away from forming any emotional connection to other cats for the concern was not something she wanted on her shoulders. However, her use of words to make others feel anything but the norm seemed to result in her getting paired up and anytime it was done the little she-cat's muscles froze.

Pearl, her first and only love had really messed with her mind and if it was up to Stitches, no one would ever get that close to her again. So, she did her best to muster the energy to force a laugh or the pitchy nature (as she'd normally do) and then continue. "Para, I was only sharing a compliment with pretty Tori here," she explained, using a nickname she had heard other's call the femme. "lets go get that those shiny things!" she called to Mikhail skipping away from the group. She would stop to turn back and respond, "OH and my name is Stitches! But call me whatever you like!"

• ✦ ✧ ✦ Waspwing had been lingering at the fringes of the conversation, intently cleaning her paws with a rough tongue as her ears flickered to where the voices were coming from. Shiny things? The molly finally rose to her paws, ignoring the flittering voice of anxiety buzzing around her head like an annoying fly, desperately trying to get her attention.

Waspwing directed her attention to Mikhail, ears perked up with interest. "Do you need help finding some shiny things? I saw some piles on the beach." She offered, tilting her head as she glanced over to the rest of the crowd, giving them a greeting nod before turning towards Mikhail and Stitches, shuffling her paws over the ground.

ycRreuq.png

REMEMBER NOT TO GET TOO CLOSE TO STARS———— ・゚✧ 」

❝ THEY'RE NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU LOVE LIKE OURSinformation

• the grey tabby watched as others joined to share tongues or, as the clan cats do. tothink her siblings and family members were the only ones to touch her. the young molly had strong traditional customs for bloodclan. her mother being a guard, senior membef; and her father a rouge at heart. the feline often was called a innocent or pure soul. Should have been better off of a kittypet. of course, some cats deserved a scar across their throats.

the feline had longer limbs then most, most be her heritage of deep rooted clan. of course, she sas was loyal to bloodclan and wouldn't dare to join another. "Do you think it would be necessary to call that?" she asked parafox. The young molly never really interacted others in a romantic way before. growing up as a kitten to 20 months, all the older generations were family. her mother had kittens (npcs now) and she do like them. victoria frowned for a moment, looking at stitchies and paradox. It was then, stitchies put a "knife" into her chest.

victoria's chest and tail flared, "My name is Victoria". Her nostrils were blowing air out at a pace, you would be worried for hyperventilated. the molly's heart ached as she wished she could run away from these cats. its like she felt the whole world was slipping from her grips. tori wished her mother was around still. "Shiny, do you want to leave for the beach?" she asked, a little curious than anything.

• Victoria. It occurred to Mikhail that it was the first time he's heard her name. A name fitting of a voice so fine, and a sudden change so sharp. "You have a very pretty voice, Victoria!"[b] He chirped, tuning to what was actually going on. Don't tell him he's already loopy at his young age? Ah, it was a bit late for that, his question to Paradox seemed to have been heard from everyone else too. He didn't mean to get that much attention to himself! He attempted to skedaddle quickly after Stitches, pausing in his movement as one of the older ladies spoke. [b]"Ooh! Could you lead me to them?" He gasped to Waspwing as she mentioned how she saw a pile. There were probably some goods in there Sinclair would find valuable! Or, or maybe he could keep them to himself! "Yes! Maybe the twolegs who used to live here buried, like, treasures or something!" He turned to Victoria again, a great smile upon his face out of excitement, though it dropped a little as he saw Vortex leave. Did he not want to join in their hunt for shiny things?

"speaking in #daa520"

- tags -

HEARTBREAKER, GATEKEEPER

✧༺☼༻∞

∞༺☼༻✧

⋇ ⋆ ☀ ⋆ ⋇

( I'M FEELING FAR AWAY, I'M FEELING RIGHT HERE )

mikhail | bloodclan kit | melo-crisis

• "Insanity."

— Stitches

bioplottingmain

With a crooked smile, Stitches merely held her gaze on Victoria as she snapped about the nickname. If there was something the madwoman loved, it was a way to get under someone's skin and Victoria had happily provided her with what seemed like a simple and quick method. She slowly opened her maw, mischief glowing in her sickly yellow eyes, it would be so easy to say it once again but luckily Mikhail had hyped the group to go hunting for buried treasure.

Instead, Stitches bowed her head to the grey one-eyed feline and purred, "I didn't mean to upset you Victoria." Her words fell out slow, to emphasise her correction in choice of name. Then turning to the kitten she bounced enthusiastically "lets go find shiny things Sinclair Jr.!" The resemblance between the two were practically zero except for their love for knickknacks and that was enough for Stitches to draw a connection between the two. She watched Vortex leave from the corner of her eye and wondered if the remark about Victoria and Stitches being love birds rattled him.