genetics needed <3

We've done a few more changes to the site you can read about HERE
  • thanks so much <3

let me see the world through the kindness of my dad's eyes

let every photograph be taken from my bad side

skyclan deputy / thirty-two months / penned by vacuous

• I'm assuming the father is a seal point, please let me know if he is a different color.

Seal point SH x Fawn classic tabby LH

brown tabby, blue tabby, cinnamon tabby, fawn tabby, black, blue, cinnamon, fawn, seal lynx point, blue lynx point, cinnamon lynx point, fawn lynx point

Point kits will have blue eyes. Other kits can have any realistic eye color except blue.

Kits can be longhaired or shorthaired.

Want your characters' kids to have realistic fur colors? Check out the Genetics Center!
    Cats, lions, dogs, horses, rats, parrots - whatever the species is, there's probably a geneticist who can do the litter. We can also do genetics for realistic hybrid litters (check the list of realistic pairings linked in the sticky at the top of the board).
    If you want more options for a litter, just let us know!

• Yes they would be classic tabbies. The lynx points will also be classic pattern. Sorry I forgot to add that part!

Want your characters' kids to have realistic fur colors? Check out the Genetics Center!
    Cats, lions, dogs, horses, rats, parrots - whatever the species is, there's probably a geneticist who can do the litter. We can also do genetics for realistic hybrid litters (check the list of realistic pairings linked in the sticky at the top of the board).
    If you want more options for a litter, just let us know!