↟ TAWNYCLAN REBORN ↡ RP Thread

• I won’t be able to post good responses for a bit if you’d all like to skip past my characters for the moment. I might be able to get replies up tonight though that if I have the time (:

Dealing with family emergencies please be patient.

• • Eclipserain ~ Female ~ Warrior •

—— Calico tabby molly with green eyes.

Waiting on Creamsicle Wolfiee

• Spiderlily ~ Female ~ Warrior •

—— Gray, black and white mottled molly with yellow - green eyes.

Once the small group had reached a quiet corner of the clan's territory Spiderlily waved her tail as an indication for the apprentices to stop. "Now I know you both have been hunting before and I trust that Cranewail and I have taught you well but if you would please humor me and display your hunting stances." She requested as she looked at the apprentices. She turned her gaze towards Cranewail as well to see if her old friend desired to speak up and make any requests of the apprentices as well. While the idea of working on hunting stances might have been mundane for the apprentices she knew that it was always important to make sure the young had it down right as well as other reasons that would play into the lesson.

Interacting with Cranewail RainandBerry Graypaw Insanityflame Lionpaw I'm Divergent  

• Bluerush ~ Male ~ Warrior •

—— Silvery-blue tabby tom with icy blue eyes.

"Alright then everyone, let's head out." Bluerush declared to the small patrol with a wave of his tail as he turned and made his way out of the camp. He knew that Whitebirch often was nervous leaving camp because it meant leaving her sister behind so the blue tom made a mental note to try and make the patrol thorough but also as quick if possible. As he padded along the trail leading towards the boarder the tom parted his lips to take in the scents around him. He was on the look out for any stranger or new scents that might affect the clans safety. The stale scent of fox sparked his curiosity but going off of how old it smelled it was clear the fox was long gone and hadn't lingered in the territory long. Still he knew he would bring it up to the others when the patrol returned to camp. "Smell anything?" He asked the others.

Interacting with Featherpaw :LIGHTNING: Whitebirch @{ Polar Bear } Snowpetal Insanityflame  

• Badgerpaw/splash ~ Female ~ Apprentice •

—— Silver tabby molly with gray eyes.

OOC: Does Addermask or Pantherpaw want to explain what Fever Few looks like to Badgerpaw since Tinyshade's rper has been dealing with RL stuff? @{ Polar Bear } Summer Dream

• Mountainstomp ~ Male ~ Warrior •

—— Large dark brown tabby tom with golden eyes.

Noticing that his apprentice was ready to get down to the business of the lesson Mountainstomp nodded and swished his tail over the ground. "To start with I want to see how you think it would be best to try and tackle an enemy?" The young tom instructed and took a firm stance in the middle of the training pit, his eyes locked onto Goosepaw. "Take your time to ready yourself but once you are ready feel free to try and take me down." He told the young cat.

Interacting with Goosepaw somethingtardisblue  

Pollenkit/paw/blaze ~ Male ~ Kit

—— Black and gold fur Tom with golden eyes and a striped tail.

Pollenkit's eyes were so focused on the butterfly that he didn't even notice Cherrykit was in a stance yet holding back, waiting for him to try. His tiny paws puttered across the grass as he leapt like a three legged rabbit towards the butterfly, his back paw sliding across a leaf causing him to lose his balance. Hitting the ground he turned towards Cherrykit and Ferretstep with a smile on his face. "I think I almost got it! That darn leaf slipped me up but I did the best I could!" He declared, clearly proud even though he didn't catch his prey and probably looked like a fool for slipping mid jump. "I'll just have to keep my eyes on the leaves next time." He added.

Interacting with Cherrykit kiwifrosty Ferretstep I'm Divergent  

~~Ever After Academy - Sign Up Thread~~

"There are no happy endings. Endings are the saddest part, so, just give me a happy middle and a very happy start." -Shel Silverstein
    "Evil doesn't always look evil. Sometimes it's staring right at us, and we don't even realize it." -Regina Mills

Character Dedication- Regina Mills!
    tumblr_nd4xnyczi01tssfdwo2_250.gif

• Ferretstep | 15 moons| Tom | Warrior

"Nice job!" Ferrestep purred after his nephew attempted to catch the butterfly. "Maybe next time avoid the leaf?" He knew that was probably stupid to say, but he wasn't sure how to help Pollenkit. He could hardly hunt himself, and butterflys or really anything that could fly, were harder than mice or voles. "Umm, watch me I guess?" Ferrestep taste the air and pinpointed the location of a mouse before he dropped into a sloppy hunter's crouch and started forward. He remembered to be careful of leaves that may alert his prey and he kept his attention on the creature. Then, he lept for it but had misjudged the leap, and landed on its tail. The mouse disappeared into the bushes.

Lionpaw | 10 moons| Tom | Apprentice

Lionpaw looked at Graypaw, narrowing his eyes in an obvious challenge. The tom then placed his paws in a crouch, and then lowered his body close to the ground but careful as not to touch the ground with his belly. He kept his tail still behind him, and focused his attention on a leaf a few tail-lengths away. He was confident in his crouch and that no prey would ever escape his mighty paws.

Eaglecry | 46 moons| She-cat | Warrior

Eaglecry watched Jaguarpaw pad off to go hunting on his own, and she followed at a distance. Allowing herself to taste the air, she made predictions on where her adopted son would decide to start his own. Then she made sure she was upwind so that she wouldn't ruin his hunt.

Roleplays I am in

Tawnyclan Reborn: Ferretstep, Lionpaw, Eaglecry

The Burn Meadow (Dog RP): Maverick (Beauceron), Cricket (Chihuahua mix), Ensio (Finnish Laphund), King (Russian Toy)

Animal Apocalypse: Niko(lemur), Rogue(hawk), Vayenn(Markiesje dog), Alexios(Lion), Willow(Skunk), Milo(Wolf), Ronan(Snow Leopard),Pika(Pika)

• GOOSEPAW

Apprentice - 6 moons - Tom - Mentor: Mountainstomp - Crush: Open

How to tackle an enemy? He took a moment to try and remember what his mentor had told him previously. Goosepaw was fairly certain he'd ended up flat on his face last time he tried, so anything would be better than that. The apprentice decided to go for the legs, and hopefully Mountainstomp would fall over. He propelled himself forward, aiming to grapple the warrior around his legs.

Interacting with: Mountainstomp Sanctuaryforall1

POPPYSTEP

Elder - 52 moons - She-cat - Mate: Barkwhisker

The audacity of that tom! How dare he say those things about her? Yes, she may be grieving for what she lost, but she had looked after Addermask to the best of her ability until he was old enough to look after himself. And if her grief was a choice, then so was his. "Hypocrite," she hissed under her breath. There was no point drawing attention to herself now that Bengalheart was gone. Her gaze fell on the squirrel he'd brought her. Well, she certainly didn't want that now. She lifted it up in her mouth and limped towards the medicine cat den. Maybe Addermask would appreciate it. Upon seeing the empty den, she remember seeing him leaving with a group of cats, probably to collect herbs. That mouse-brain had thrown, leaving her distracted. Poppystep found what she guessed was Addermask's nest and placed the freshkill beside it. He may not know that his mother had left it for him, but she didn't mind too much. All she needed was for her son to be healthy.

Mentioned: Bengalheart Tempted , Addermask Summer Dream

• ───────── Bengalheart

male | warrior | tags:

Sitting alone, Bengalheart couldn't help but to continue his routine of thinking about all that had gone wrong in his life. This time is a little different, as Poppysteps accusations are still ringing in his ears. He wants to believe the old shecat is right, that all he had to do was be there for his kin. But where does that leave him? He would still be sitting here. just being. Bengleheart knew enough about himself to know he cant continue to just be this way. Would it really change anything to talk to his kits? He contemplates.

//rushed

───────── Swallowblink

male | warrior | tags: Larkberry Lone_Fox

The large tomcat hesitates after he surveyed the land around them. Small movements caught his eyes here and there, but nothing like it was when they had arrived. "Lets just go to the river. We can get a variety of prey for the clan to choose from." he adds in his two cents. He sniffs the air for no other reason than going through the motions. The area is covered with the strong scent of rabbits, but most of them are underground now.

Fanclan tags/bios - link, wip

Trad. tags/bios - link

Apocalyse tags/bios - link, wip

Fanclans ; Jayclan, Wolfclan, Sunclan, Darkclan, Tawnyclan

Trad. clans ; Songpaw [windclan], Echo[flight] [Riverclan]

Apocalyse ; Animal apocalypse, Human zombie apocalyse [x2]

34b0347d828642fe922cf513763d6714.png_srz_360_238_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_png_srz

aka: Tempted, Charm, Sweetheart, Rainmist

• 24588-pasted-from-clipboard-png

Umberpaw

Apprentice | 9 moons | Crush: open | Interaction: Speckletail Summer Dream  

Umberpaw's smile still plastered on his maw shined proudly once again, this time it was visible, " Thank you!" he dipped his head, he was going to be just like his father or a bit better. That made his stomach feel like a million butterflies fluttering around. He then chuckled at the mention of the three more pieces, he didn't mind a challenge. " Shall we then?" he asked, his ears perking straight up once again.

?thumbnail=1

Russetshadow

Warrior | 24 moons |Crush: Vipertail | Interaction: Vipertail Wolfiee  

waiting.....

24586-pasted-from-clipboard-png

Applepaw

Apprentice | 6 moons | Crush: open | Interaction: Astroidflare @{ Polar Bear }

waiting...

?thumbnail=1

Nightcloud

Warrior | 22 moons| Crush: Echofall | Interaction: Whisperflame Esveidy.2019  

Nightcloud heard the familiar voice of her clanmate, Whisperflame. She then lifted her head her yellow gaze falling on the blue- gray warrior a smile slowly came across her maw she nodded, patting the empty spot beside her with her tail. "Be my guest!" she said with a cheerful voice, she could use some company. " How are you Whisperflame?" she asked in a silky tone her ears perked forward to listen for his answer.

• "you were really close!" cherrykit encouraged him, hiding back the little laugh forming in her throat from watching him give a bad attempt at a jump to go after the butterfly. that was one thing the tom certainly lacked in all aspects; the ability to jump. she wasn't sure if she had seen him ever jump successfully. she turned her attention to ferretstep as he told the kits to watch him as a way of learning - but then he also had a non successful attempt at catching prey. she wouldn't make fun of him, though. flicking an ear she mewed, "thats okay, ferretstep! you'll get it next time!"

I'm Divergent   Sanctuaryforall1

• Larkberry nodded at Swollowblink's comment and headed in the direction of the river. She glanced around at the area they were in and remembered the area before picking up her speed to a slow trot.

(Sorry low muse just needed to post something.)

( Tempted )

• Speckledtail

28 m / warrior / ♀ / single / crush: fisherslip? duskpebble? / apprentice: umberpaw

*:・゚✦ Speckledtail smiled at her eager apprentice. "Ready when you are," she purred before looking around their current position. "Which way would you go from here?" she asked, testing Umberpaw once more. She had complete faith in him, however, her vivid green eyes coming to land on the young tom once more.

"Speech." Rock-aholic

Addermask

11 m / med. cat / / single / crush: butterflywing

*:・゚✦ Addermask looked over at Badgerpaw as she asked about fever few, his ears flicking slightly in thought. Seeing as Pantherpaw hadn't answered her just yet, the oddly marked tom offered up his response. "It grows as a small bush with flowers that resemble a daisy," he meowed over to the apprentice. "It has a really sharp smell, soft leaves, and often grows with water nearby."

"Speech." Sanctuaryforall1 @{ Polar Bear }

Acornkit

5 m / kit / / single / crush: graypaw / family: thrushbelly

*:・゚✦ {{ waiting on Hollowstar and Thrushbelly }}

"Speech."

Echofall

16 m / warrior / / single / crush: nightcloud? silktooth?

*:・゚✦ Echofall listened as Ravenheart scolded him for not coming to see her more, curling his tail around his paws tightly. "I've been busy," he mumbled stubbornly before hearing her question on finding someone special. His ears flicked back slightly, shaking his head as his gray eyes narrowed. "Not at all," he answered confidently, giving his chest fur a swift lick. "I don't have time for that." To be honest, the idea of settling down hadn't quite crossed his mind, seeing as no one seemed to have their eyes on him either. At least not that he knew of. But most thought he was cold anyways, so he doubt he would have anyone interested. Besides, females tended to be a pawful, wanting attention and kits. He wasn't sure he was up for all that.

"Speech." Tempted

☾・゚. LOVE ME LIKE THE SUMMER

↪ treat me like a dream ✦

( bookaholic ┊ advanced ┊ she/her ┊ active: 7/10 ┊ college senior ┊ 2 jobs┊ characters )

• PANTHERPAW

10 Moons ~ Medicine Cat Apprentice ~ Crush: Sorrelstep

kiwifrosty   Summer Dream   Sanctuaryforall1   Wolfiee

Pantherpaw flicked an ear as Addermask went first in explaining what feverfew looked like. He didn't say anything else as Addermask hd it under control but he partially wished that he had been first, just to one up the medicine cat. He didnt really know why he didn't like Addermask, there was just something about him that struck Pantherpaw the wrong way and he couldnt place his paw on what it was. "I think I see some right over there if you wanna grab it, Badgerpaw" Pantherpaw was quick to point out as soon as his yellow eyes landed on the plant, motioning off trail towards the right alongside a very small creek. "Go for the bottom of the plant and pull gently."

WHITEBIRCH

38 Moons ~ Warrior ~ Crush: Open

Sanctuaryforall1   Insanityflame   :LIGHTNING:

Whitebirch padded alongside the rest of the patrol, her thoughts cruising around her sister that ws back at camp but whenever Bluerush came to a slight halt she did as well so she wouldnt bump into him. He asked if they could scent anything and she opened her maw slightly to see what was in the area. She smelled many flowers and new trees on the bloom, but she also faintly smelled something else, something that smelled bad. "I can smell a fox," She murmured, glancing worriedly towards Snowpetal. What if the fox was coming towards camp and her sister was in danger? What if she was going to die while out on patrol?

RABBITCREEK

39 Moons ~ Warrior ~ Crush: developing for Ferretstep

Waitinf for Ashpaw Wolfiee

COALCRACKER

21 Moons ~ Warrior ~ Crush: developing for Muddystream

(His original interaction with anither cat never took off so I'm changing it to Silktooth lol tigress. )

"Oh, Silktooth - How is your morning darling?" The loud purr of Coalcracker rumbled his chest as he swayed himself over to the she-cat that was pretty close to his age, a molly he had grown up with in the nursery. As soon as he got over to her he was immediately flopping down onto his side to stretch out in the sunlight. "Have you eaten yet? I wold love to share something! I'm always hungry. Something about the sunlight in the sky and the birds chirping really strikes my appetite." He licked a paw and brought it over his ear, looking up at the molly. He was so odd, yet somehwo charming. He kind of reminded you of someone from a 1960's movie that drove a convertible with no top and smoked a cigar - except without the long accent.

ASTEROIDFLARE

40 Moons ~ Warrior ~ Crush: Fernshade

Rock-aholic

When Applepaw asked if they could do some battle training, Asteroidflare didn't answer right away for dramatic effect as if he was thinking about his answer and whether that was a good idea or nto. Slowly he nodded, looking back over at her. "I think we can do that," He purred to her, flicking his tail as they walked and made their way to the clearing. As soon as they got there he took a few tail-lengths from her and got into a bit of a battle crouch stance, turning to face her. "Remember: never show your weak points like your stomach or your neck and never turn your back." He flicked an ear, waiting for her to take her first movement towards him.

• giphy.gif

BUTTERFLYWING

she - warrior - crush: Addermask - app: n/a - tags:

🦋

giphy.gif

SNOWPETAL

she - warrior - crush: Lightstorm - app: n/a - tags: Whitebirch, Bluerush, Featherpaw Sanctuaryforall1 @{ Polar Bear }

❄️

She silently walked after the other few cats, her ears flicking side to side for the every movements and noises she hear, sniffing the wind always when it blows to their way. Twisting her nose as she smelled the old scent of a fox, but didn't really say anything as it way not be a treat to them at the moment and Whitebirch already mentioned about it, likely Bluerush knows about it too. She ignored the scent and focused to the other scents she was getting at "I smell hares? maybe two or more?" she meowed to them, hoping that her scent was right.

tumblr_my38fxzrkG1r1mkubo1_500.gif

GRAYPAW

tom - apprentice - crush: Acornkit - mentor: Spiderlily - tags: Spiderlily, Lionpaw, Craneweil Sanctuaryforall1   I'm Divergent  

🌫️

He blinked his eyes about his mentor words "what humor is that?" he meowed shaking his head confusedly 'this must to be very boring patrol if someone's crouch is actually fun' he wondered. His eyes looked at Lionpaw who gave him a look of challenge, but showing a crouch is not really a challenge. He sighed and got to his position, making his body down, but not enough to touch the ground under him, his tail was like frozen stick behind him, but still slow as rest of his body were "so are we doing some hunting competition after this?" he asked, not looking his mentor, but his ears were toward her.

DifficultGlamorousGallowaycow-size_restricted.gif

GORGECRY

tom - warrior - crush: Wolfsong (open) - app: n/a - tags: Hollywhisper Esveidy.2019  

🍂

He keep walking at the forest, catching as many preys he could find, he didn't want to lose to his sister again, even if this many prey could go to waste into the end especially when other were hunting too. Killing his mice, he flicked his ears up for some noises, which waked his interest, but worried him too, at the moment he didn't smell anything because he was wrong side of the wind. He looked his preys for a while, thinking if this could be enough or could he try to find more? but how could he carry then back to camp, without making multiple trips back and forth.

8XVb.gif

JAGUARPAW

tom - apprentice - crush: Violetpaw (open) - mentor: Nightcloud - tags: Eaglecry I'm Divergent  

🖤

After some stalkign he got after the squirrel he was noticed there, but he didn't want to give it too much time to run into a tree, so he needed to some plan as the area around the squirrel were pretty much open, so he could not run to catch it at the place he was. Thinking for a moment he started to move covering behind the the bush to get next to the tree the squirrel was near at, where he stopped moving for a moment, before made one jump and raced toward the squirrel, pinning it down with his front claws and killed it quickly.

FabulousGlitteringBarasingha-max-1mb.gif

HANAMI

she - loner queen - crush: (open) - app: n/a - tags:

💮

Tell me

025fcf868330d8ac9689cd2ad9fd031cf41f36e3.jpg

I' am what you hate most in this world

• ───────── Swallowblink

male | warrior | tags: Lone_Fox

Swallowblink is walking towards the river to fish when suddenly he stumbles. Its not totally uncommon for the cat to fall, but the sharp yelp of pain is a strong indicator something is wrong. He gets back up and sits, checking out the source of pain. A thorn is in his paw. He glares at it. "Hey Larkberry, can you get it?" he asks.

- we have been hunting for weeks lmao

───────── Redfern

female | warrior | tags:

Redfern had been impatiently waiting in camp for what it seems like half the day, though a quick glance at the sun told her its been a little over an hour. Fur prickling with unease and nothing to distract her from her anxiety she makes the decision to leave camp and find Whitebirch. I know something is wrong, I just know it! she exits camp.

───────── Ravenheart

female | elder | tags: Echofall Summer Dream

Ravenheart huffs in disbelief. "You have been busy since you were a kit." she comments. She can see that Echofall is not receptive to what she is saying, but she doesn't want the conversation to end so soon. Her tail flicks a few times and she sits down. "Why not? Dont become as old as me and have no mate to share a den with, or kits to run all over you with their unconditional love." the last part she says wispfully.

Trad. tags/bios - link

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tempted ().

• TIMESKIP *with a bit of a backstory/PLEASE READ BEFORE REPLYING*

Hollowstar | She-cat | Leader | Interaction: open

Dark amber eyes opened as she looked around her den. Night had finally fallen as everyone was asleep after being exhausted from the fox attack this afternoon. The dark feline stood from her slumber and tip toed to the entrance of her den. Not a single soul or watchful eye was out, and luckily, she dismissed the guard for the evening. Hollowstar quickly slipped out of camp while tasting the air for the trace of the fox. Her plan to lead the away was sure to work. All she had to do was lead them away to the other side of the river, or towards the mountains. Even if it meant losing a life in the process. She did have 8 more left after all!

The leader trekked towards the den and peeked in to see the mother and her sleeping pups. Now was her chance. Being light on her paws, the woman rustled the bushes around the den to get the vixen's attention. It didn't take long for black beady eyes and a long snout to poke out. That's when Hollowstar sprung into action as pelted away from the den, which almost immediately drew the mother and pups out. The tortie ran as fast as she could towards the river and skidded to a halt as she looked around frantically for the family. The cold water splashed at her paws as she hid under the fallen log, beginning to dig. The younger pups sniffed about but couldn't find the trace of Hollowstar's scent. The vixen then slowly began to cross the large tree to the other side of the river with her two pups. Finally! The leader's plan worked!!

She continued to dig to loosen up the tree so it could be carried away by the river. But instead... it grabbed hold of the leader herself. A painful gasp came out as the icy cold water dragged her further and further away from home. The feline fought and fought against the current to reach the shore, but the cold water was too much for her muscles. Eventually exhaustion took over and the leader fell unconscious being carried away by the river. Once the sun rose in Tawnyclan... her clan mates would take until noon to discover their leader was no where to be found. Leaving them at the paws of Souleyes until she returned. If she returned.

// I'll post a HS update further into the RP

• Speckledtail

28 m / warrior / ♀ / single / crush: fisherslip? duskpebble? / apprentice: umberpaw

*:・゚✦ A calico lump of fur laid curled tightly within her nest, her fur lightly tattered though not nearly as it had been hours earlier. The fox attack still danced behind Speckledtail's closed eyes, replaying over and over again. She had assisted in protecting the nursery from the beast, earning a few deep scratches in the process and some missing fur.

Now she lay within her nest, curled tightly in a ball as her chest fell and rose with her quickened breathes. A long, fluffy tail was curled up over her nose and her paws were tucked beneath her chest. Her ears twitched as the scenes played over and over again, though she was otherwise unconscious to the world.

"Speech."

Addermask

11 m / med. cat / / single / crush: butterflywing

*:・゚✦ Addermask sat within the medicine cat den, knowing well enough that it was far too early to be awake. And yet the tom couldn't find sleep tonight no matter how much he had tried. His body, after the days events, was tired and worn yet his mind continued to reel and dance with thought and emotions. The fox attack had been a surprise that could've cost them more than it had.

Having given up on sleep, Addermask sorted and counted the herbs in the storage, going over what had been used and what they still had. Several of his clanmates had received some injuries in the attack and he had tended to all of them as fast as he could with Pantherpaw and Tinyshade. Yet he still felt very uneasy about the situation, silently praying for StarClan to ease his worries.

"Speech."

Acornkit

5 m / kit / / single / crush: graypaw / family: thrushbelly

*:・゚✦ Acornkit had hardly slept peacefully through the night, tossing about beside Thrushbelly as the horrible fox haunted her sleep. She had been terrified, and her fur still appeared to be standing on end from the fear that course through her small body. The speckled kit had finally fallen asleep due to pure exhaustion more than anything else, though it was hardly restful. Her body had twitched and shifted more often than not in her sleep, making for a very uncomfortable nestmate.

"Speech."

Echofall

16 m / warrior / / single / crush: nightcloud? silktooth?

*:・゚✦ Echofall lay in his nest, sleeping better than probably most. While the attack had worried him, caused panic in the clan, and could've ended far worse than it had, he was plagued more by self-doubt and loathing than anything else. The dark tom had felt near useless with his twisted paw as he compared himself to the rest of his clanmates as they fought. He had hardly landed any strikes on the fox and stumbled more than the others.

Now the tom was sleeping with a bitter frown on his features has he spent plenty of time reflecting on his participation in the fight. Apprentices had done better than he did and that very fact cause bitterness to grow in the male's heart. StarClan had chosen this for him. He blamed them.

"Speech."

☾・゚. LOVE ME LIKE THE SUMMER

↪ treat me like a dream ✦

( bookaholic ┊ advanced ┊ she/her ┊ active: 7/10 ┊ college senior ┊ 2 jobs┊ characters )

• GOOSEPAW

Apprentice - 6 moons - Tom - Mentor: Mountainstomp - Crush: Open

He slowly opened his eyes, still feeling tired from the previous afternoon. His muscles ached and his injuries stung. The large scratch on his side had stopped bleeding and it didn't look so bad now. Honestly, Goosepaw was surprised he had only escaped the attack with scratches. He had thought that his clumsiness would have impacted him more in a battle like that. He stood up and stretched, hoping that Mountainstomp wouldn't push him too hard today. Maybe he'd have enough time before training to see Cherrykit? He wanted to make sure she was alright after the fox attack. As he stepped around the other apprentices in the den, his paw caught on the edge of one of the nests, sending him tumbling to the ground. He only just avoided landing on Jaguarpaw. "Sorry," he apologised sheepishly.

Interacting with: Jaguarpaw Insanityflame

Mentioned: Mountainstomp Sanctuaryforall1 , Cherrykit kiwifrosty

POPPYSTEP

Elder - 52 moons - She-cat - Mate: Barkwhisker

Poppystep was grateful that she'd avoided most of the fighting yesterday. She had guarded the nursery along with other elders who could still fight, making sure the kits were safe. It was difficult being there, but she didn't dare look any of the kits in the eye while she was there. Now she was lying in the elders' den, sleeping very lightly. There was a part of her that was staying ready to spring into action at a moment's notice. Those foxes could return at any time and the clan needed to be ready for that.

Interacting with: Open for interaction

• ───────── Bengalheart

male | warrior | tags: Jaguarpaw Insanityflame

[color=#CD9200]The fox attack yesterday was a reminder that his kits could be taken from him at any moment. No one was really expecting the fox, but the vicious thing came in and left many injured. They were lucky no no one died. Bengalheart managed to escaped injury. But the attack left him unable to sleep due to nightmares of the fox tearing apart his kits one by one. He internally shutters, it was a horrible nightmare.

Bengal has been awake for a few hours, watching the sunrise and in his own bubble - so much that he never saw the leader slip camp. He came to the decision around dawn to make more of an effort with his kin, now he just has to wait for them to wake up.

───────── Swallowblink

male | warrior | tags:

Yawning, the large tomcat stands in his flattened nest and stretches. His joints ache with each stretch of a muscle, but the ache is good. He feels accomplished. Despite the many injured clanmates, they managed to drive the foxes away.

───────── Redfern

female | warrior | tags: Whitebirch

Sleeping fitfully against Whitebirch in the warriors den. Her fur is messy and ungroomed. She occassionally twitches, betraying her fitful, uneasy nightmare filled dreamstate.

Trad. tags/bios - link

• giphy.gif

BUTTERFLYWING

she - warrior - crush: Addermask - app: n/a - tags: Addermask Summer Dream  

🦋

She din't really sleep last night at all the evening were so confusing that she was unsure if she could stay alert instead than going to sleep and she was not that sleepy either, the panic arsenal was keeping her awaken. Eventually she didn't leaf the warrior's den the whole night, she just laid at her nest and listened as the others sleeps or didn't there were some others which do had very restless night. When laid around made her body hurt she decided to do small walk around the camp, wanting to go out, but thought if that could be not so wise what happened just few hours ago and she didn't want to worry her clan mates. She gave a little sniff to the fresh kill pile or what were left of it, some of the foxes did do some damage there and steal some of their hard working preys, shaking her head, before noticed a head peeking out of the medicine cats den "Addermask? Oh hello? Is everything alright? the last evening sure were crazy" she meowed to him silently, they were not really being talking even if she did wanted to, but didn't know how or what.

giphy.gif

SNOWPETAL

she - warrior - crush: Lightstorm - app: n/a - tags: Lightstorm Esveidy.2019  

❄️

She did sleep little bit, but only a little pit the last night fox attack worried her, not because how surprise it happened, but how powerless she was being here, she could do nothing except being others way. She was even being protected some of the older and pure blooded warrior's, which made her think again if joining this clan was really right choose to do, she didn't want to be reason that someone get hurt. She then remembered the tom who was there when she joined Lightstorm, could he maybe help her to become better, she didn't want to be protected always, she needs to fight back, she already knows the basic thanks to her temporary mentor Petalflame, but now she knows she needs to get better than that. She moved out of the den and meet the light brown tom there "Lightstorm? Can I ask you something? It's stupid, but can you maybe...teach me to become a better fighter?" she meowed to him, flattering her ears "I am sorry, It's stupid when I am already ranked as a warrior" she meowed looking her front paws.

tumblr_my38fxzrkG1r1mkubo1_500.gif

GRAYPAW

tom - apprentice - crush: Acornkit - mentor: Spiderlily - tags:

🌫️

He was sleeping at his nest, peacefully, his yesterdays training with his mentor and Lionpaw, were pretty much ignored by the sudden call in the camp, when the one stupid fox was likely followed by one of his clan mates and brings some friends later, with a full chaos, surprise nobody didn't die, but some got injured. He himself didn't really got to do anything, as his mentor almost dragged him in his tuft to the apprentice's den for safety and promised to claws his ears off if he does something stupid like gets against the foxes, well he didn't, but he did claw on of the foxes nose when it become too curious to peek inside the den.

DifficultGlamorousGallowaycow-size_restricted.gif

GORGECRY

tom - warrior - crush: Wolfsong (open) - app: n/a - tags:

🍂

He sat next to the warriors den staying at the shadowed part of it, he felt guilty about what happened at evening, the fox attack were his and his sister Hollywhisper fault as they did meet the fox cub first and did the kit like mistake. He thought then that the fox could be pleased about getting their catches, but instead it come to follow them and they stupidly lead it to the camp, likely it was only young fox, with zero fight skills, so the clan cats together could deal with it, but of course the fox cries was being heard and soon enough it's mother with other two cubs showed up. He himself felt like he needed some consequences for what happened and thought that maybe his sister felt the same way, they could need do something good for the clan today.

8XVb.gif

JAGUARPAW

tom - apprentice - crush: Violetpaw (open) - mentor: Nightcloud - tags: Goosepaw somethingtardisblue  

🖤

He was sleeping at his nest, after the chaos night against the foxes, he was one of those who got injured, but nothing too bad just a scratch which will likely left a cool scar or nothing at all. He lightly growled when someone or something landed on him, ignoring his peaceful sleep without seeing any sleeps at all "get out" he said to him, not really even getting who the cat were, he was still so tired and the scratch hurt now more that before.

FabulousGlitteringBarasingha-max-1mb.gif

HANAMI

she - loner queen - crush: (open) - app: n/a - tags:

💮

Sleeping somewhere

Tell me

025fcf868330d8ac9689cd2ad9fd031cf41f36e3.jpg

I' am what you hate most in this world

• crowstorm sat just inside the warrior's den, his gaze flickering over some warriors who were still sleeping versus those who were getting up for the day to go do things. it seemed..eerie, in camp today. like something just wasn't right. he said nothing though but sat in his nest, flicking an ear.

cheetahpaw slept in her den, or, at least she tried to. she was having trouble sleeping, knowing there was a fox attack the night before. she had few scratches but nothing nearly as bad as some other warriors. still, it had given her nightmares; just like it did her dad. they were more alike than they thought.

unsure whats going on with cherrykit; are we pretending they're at the river now or are we pretending that happened the night before? I'm Divergent   Sanctuaryforall1

grizzlyburr also sat inside the warriors den, but as other warriors moved he also pushed himself to his feet. "good morning," he greeted swallowblink before he padded outside the den, a yawn showcasing over his mouth as he walked towards the freshkill pile. it was sort of low; perhaps he should ask to lead a patrol? his eyes looked around camp to see if anyone else had taken initiative on a hunting patrol

Tempted

• Posting later!

BABY I'M PERFECT FOR YOU

SO LET'S START RIGHT NOW

Berryfrost - Ginger and white tabby with aqua blue eyes - 26 Moons - She-Cat - Shadowclan Warrior - TAGS

THE WORDS OF A BEGGAR

THE MIND OF A COWARD

THE HEART OF A SINNER

Rainface - Silvery blue gray with dark blue eyes - 32 Moons - She- Cat - Shadowclan Warrior - TAGS

6i06J59.png