Rusted Heart (Private)

We've done a few more changes to the site you can read about HERE
  • ((Feel free to make a template for your character if you want, I'm just going to go ahead and make the first post.))

bx9X8RU.jpg

Asher Rosenthal

After a night of hunting, Asher had made his way back to the house that he and his adoptive family shared. The first thing that greeted the dark-haired male was a note taped to the front door. Went hunting. Will be back this evening. The fancy handwriting belonged to his adoptive mother. He was curious as to why they had not accompanied him the previous night, but perhaps they were interested in something other than what Asher had been hunting. He opened the unlocked door and, at an inhuman pace, made his way to the second floor to the room that belonged to him. He quickly gathered the supplies and clean clothing that he needed for school. Which he caught a look at himself in the mirror. Asher knew that hit was unnecessary for him to look in the mirror, knowing that he had not had a bad hair day in nearly eighty years. It was the same face that he had seen every day since his transformation. His amber eyes looking back at him. It indicated to other vampires of his diet, which consisted of human and animal blood. His features sharp, but still had a bit of boyish charm to them. Lips that were full and a pale pink color. Thick hair that was an inky black color that he had inherited from his biological mother. Pale skin that was clear of any acne or blemish. It had been quite a shock when he had first looked at himself after his transformation. While he knew that he had not been ugly as a human, he knew that he looked nothing like he currently appeared.

After a few seconds, Asher looked away from the mirror and quickly got ready for his day. He made sure to check that the black clothing he was going to wear did not have any dried blood stains on them. Asher, unlike others in his family, was a rather clean eater. However, that didn't stop him from ruining his clothes with bloodstains. He made his way downstairs at an inhuman pace and towards the garage of the large house. As he entered the garage, he noticed that only one car was left: the latest model of a black Lexus IS. He couldn't help but roll his eyes at his adoptive family. So much for blending in. He thought as got inside the new car and started it. Within a few moments he was driving down the road at, what would most say was, a reckless speed. However, he had never been caught by police doing radar or had an accident driving a vehicle. It did not take Asher long to drive to his new high school. It was obvious from the few dilapidated buildings that the school was pretty old. However, it looked as though the school had gone through some renovations over the years. The adobe-colored stucco attested to the fact that the school had gone through a renovation in the last ten years.

Asher drove into the student parking lot and parked in one of the few left over spots. The dark-haired male would have to remind himself that he should probably show up to school earlier than this if he wanted to get a better parking spot. For now he would have to make up an excuse for being late, perhaps saying that he had gotten lost driving to the school. As he entered the main building of the high school, the front office was to his left and was only separated by a glass wall divider. Inside he could see two women in their early forties, going about their duties as school staff. The young man opened the door to the office and walked him. Their blood was the first thing that hit Asher's nose. However, he had grown so accustomed to his thirst and the smell of blood that it didn't bother him much. "Hello, I'm a new student. I was told to come here for my schedule." He greeted the women with a small, charming smile. Both women stiffened at the sight of Asher, know doubt they had never seen someone like him (especially in their small town). "Hi, I'd be happy to help. Your name?" The women closest was the first to recover. "Asher Rosenthal." He nodded before turning to look through the windows of the school.

The first thing upon visiting the school was the various scents of different people. While the school was not particularly large, it was still attended by a few hundred students."Mr. Rosenthal... Mr. Rosenthal." The woman was attempting to garner Asher's attention. "Sorry, I'm easily distracted." The young, at least in appearance, man gave the woman a charming smile. "Well, here is your schedule. If you misplace it, please feel free to come back here and get another one." She stated. The vampire's eyes scanned over the document once, knowing that it would not be necessary and it only took one look for him to memorize it. "Would you please point me in the direction of my first class? I would not want to make a bad impression on my teacher for being late." Perhaps it was the whiteness of his teeth or the sound of his voice, but the woman stared at him for a few seconds without saying anything. "Ma'am?" He couldn't help but chuckle. "Oh, I'm sorry. Perhaps we are both easily distracted." The woman apologized, a puzzled expression spread across her face. She was wondering why her attention seemed so fixated by Asher, and the vampire knew. "If you go down the main hallway, you will take the second right hallway and the class should be on your left." She had managed to say all that, so perhaps she wasn't entirely distracted by Asher's presence. "Thank you, ma'am." He gave a small smile to both of the women before making his way to leave the front office. He couldn't help but let out a chuckle, knowing it would be quite a bit of time before people become accustomed to his appearance.

The dark-haired male made his way down the hallway, noting that he was the only one walking down them. I guess class has already started. He thought with a shrug. It didn't take Asher long before he had found the classroom. The door was no doubt locked from the inside, Asher knocked on the door gently. The door quickly opened to reveal a middle-aged man standing there. "Hi, I'm Asher Rosenthal. The front office informed me that this is my first class." His eyes scanning over the man's face.

[img width=448 height=510]http://i67.tinypic.com/aokk0z.jpg[/img]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Israel ().

• ((Apologies, I had work and could not reply sooner, but here we go :P ))

Aiden Pearce

Aiden came to a stop and doubled over, placing his hands on his knees as he gulped in air. The sky was beginning to brighten with the suns first golden rays. There was nothing like a five mile run around the town to start ones day. Aiden chuckled to himself as he straightened and place his hands on the top of his head, opening up his lungs to the crisp morning air. Five miles used to be easy for him but now he could barely finish his jogging routine. He stared down the street, to his front lawn a few hundred meters away and drew in a single, deep breath before exhaling slowly. He would just walk the rest of the way. There was no need to run himself ragged, as his doctor would tell him. It's not like he would be joining the team on the field again this school year, not with his injury. He checked the mailbox for his father on his way to the front door, kicking dirt and gravel from his runners before he opened the front door, placing the letters and paper on the table. He didn't open the letters, they weren't addressed to him but he didn't need too to know what they were. More medical bills. Not his but his sisters; Kaitlyn. She was still alseep, even after six weeks and Aiden was beginning to wonder if he would ever get to speak and laugh with her again-

He shook his head to clear away the thoughts before making his way upstairs and into the bathroom. A steamy shower to wash the filth and sweat away, and relax the aching muscles in his shoulder. He dressed in simple clothes; jeans, a cotton shirt and his football jacket. He combed and styled his golden hair and when he was ready, he took a glance at himself in the floor to ceiling mirror that was his mothers most prized possession. A straight nose, high cheek bones and a strong jaw greeted him. He wasn't built as thick as the other guys on the football team, he wasn't even near the same size in height as many of them. He was small and lean, and looked like a push-over. Many opposition teams had tried to take advantage of his small size but he wouldn't let himself be pushed around on the field. Speed and agility were his strengths, and it made him a valuable asset to the team. His blue eyes stared back at him as he straightened the bag strap on his good shoulder and turned from the mirror, took his medication and grabbed breakfast to go. He left much earlier than usual these days, preferring to walk to school since the accident. He didn't know if he could get behind the wheel of a car again. He couldn't forgive himself what had happened that night all those weeks ago. Maybe if Kaitlyn ever woke up and knocked some sense into him but for now, he was content to walk. It was good to keep up his cardio, anyway. Since he couldn't use the gym yet, it was all he could do to keep some semblance of fitness.

The twenty minute walk to the school grounds was a welcome one. He was friends with all the popular guys and girls around town, and a lot of the younger students looked up to him. He found it easy to be liked and it helped being on the football team but he still got the occasional look of pity or disgust from some of the students. Many believing the car accident and Kaitlyns coma to be his fault. "There he is." A voice brought him back to the world of the present. "Aiden, what took you so long?" A meaty arm began wrapping around his shoulders, the hand attached aimed for his injured shoulder as Aiden quickly ducked out of the way, a grin pulling at his lips. "Whoa, watch it. Still sore over here." Jakob, his best mate, rubbed the back of his neck and plastered an apologetic smile on his face. "Oh right, I forgot." Aidens brow furrowed and he cocked his head as they started toward the old buildings of the school. "I've seen you almost everyday for the last four weeks, how is that something you forget?" Jakob holds his hands up, his tone lighthearted. "Hey man, I'm not constantly thinking of you, I've had some rather beautiful distractions lately." Aiden nodded, glancing behind them at the small entourage of mostly blonde-haired girls following behind them. "Ah right, Rebecca. Well, I'm glad something good came out of that party."

Aiden listened quietly as Jakob began talking his ear off about how amazing and perfect Rebecca was. He was saved by the bell a few minutes into a story about the lovebirds, signifying the start to the school day as their group hurried to their first class. The teacher, Mr. Malleck was beginning his long introduction into the focus of today's topic. Aiden already began to drown him out as he adjusted in his seat, surveying the room of students in front of him. Aiden had always been good at most of the subjects he was taught here, even with minimal effort he still managed to pass with great grades. He was so focused on not paying attention to Mr. Malleck, he didn't even notice when the middle-aged man stopped to answer the knock at the classroom door.

JUS DREIN JUS DAUN

LIFE IS ABOUT MORE THAN JUST SURVIVING

The post was edited 3 times, last by JDJDheda ().

• bx9X8RU.jpg

Asher Rosenthal

The man was quick to recover from his initial shock at seeing Asher. That was especially common among heterosexual men and lesbians, largely caused by the lack of attraction to Asher's gender. However, that didn't stop them from looking at Asher and his kind. The middle-aged man moved away from the door and allowed the dark-haired male into the classroom. All eyes were on him and he could hear the increase of several heartbeats in the room. Ugh... He was use to the sound by now, especially after so much practice. He quickly stopped breathing, knowing that would help him from smelling the blood of his fellow classmates.

The teacher scanned his eyes over his classroom to see what empty chair were available. A few of the students who sat solo at their table/desks were quick to move their backpacks and purses from the empty chairs that sat next to them. This did not go unnoticed by Mr. Malleck and he knew better than to put him next to such students, knowing that they would pay more attention to the new student rather than his lesson. The man's slow gaze finally found Aiden, who seemed more interested in the back of other students' heads. "Take your seat next to Mr. Pearce. I'm sure he won't mind." Mr. Malleck volunteered, pointing his finger at the empty seat next to Aiden.

Upon seeing the "Mr. Pearce" that Mr. Malleck pointed near, Asher almost let out a gasp. if his heart was still beating, he knew that it would skip a beat at the sight of the other boy. Why do I feel warm? It wasn't a feeling that Asher was use to, especially after being frozen in time for eternity. The vampire nodded his head in acknowledgement to the teacher and began walking closer to the desk. He could feel the eyes of the other students' on him, but his gaze remained focused on the golden-haired male. He was taking in the features of him: light, golden hair, sun-kissed skin, and steely-colored eyes. With a few graceful steps, he was already at the desk. He pulled out the chair and placed his backpack on the back of the chair. He then sat down in the chair, his posture being very proper. "Hi, I'm Asher." He shifted his amber gaze on the boy sitting next to him, giving him a genuine smile. Despite everything telling him not to, he allowed himself to take a small inhale. The golden-haired male's scent was the first thing that hit Asher's nose. It was a combination of his natural body odor, the scented body wash or soap he used recently, and the smallest hint of sweat. The next scent to follow was his blood. Which, in all honesty, took a lot of Asher's strength not to rip open the other male's throat and quickly drain him. Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t. The vampire thought and quickly closed off his breathing. His eyes quickly went to focus on anything other than the alluring scent coming from the boy sitting next to him. His eyes quickly stared blankly at the teacher who had already went back to his lesson. He began to imitate the action of breathing, shifting his shoulders slightly. Don't forget to blink. Humans blink, Asher. He thought to himself in reassurance and allowed his eyes to close for the briefest of seconds.

(Don't worry about replying too fast. I have work as well and can't get to my computer as soon as I see a new post.)

• Aiden Pearce

Aiden hadn't realised his leg was doing that bouncing thing restless legs did until the soft collection of sharp inhales drew his attention. Even though this town was considered small compared to the others in the area, it had its fair share of good-looks and try-hards. Aiden didn't do much himself to make sure he "looked good" like a lot of the teenagers at the school. He firmly believed clean hygiene habits and nice clothes are all one really needed, that is, until now. His steely-blue eyes drifted to the new arrival that had captured everyone's attention and he blinked. Once. Twice. His gaze was fixed firmly on the dark figure entering the classroom. Dark hair, sharp features and clear skin. Perfectly handsome features. Aiden couldn't help but suck in a sharp breath along with every other student in the room. He couldn't explain what it was about this new arrival that drove all thought from his mind as he stared— He blinked. Crap. He thought inwardly. He was staring at this male like every other pair of googly-eyed dreamers and he wondered if he look as perplexed as the rest.

He cleared his throat softly and sat up straighter as Mr. Malleck pointed to the empty seat beside him. He tried his hardest not to look at the new male as he made his way to the back of the class but despite his best efforts, Aiden couldn't tear his gaze away. There was something about Asher be couldn't put his finger on, something that pulled at the very core of him and told him to abandon all thought. The lure of this young male was intoxicating and when Asher took a seat beside him, Aiden only sat there, dumbfounded and mouth gaping like a fish. He found himself getting lost in the amber-coloured eyes of this beautiful male. He recovered quickly when Asher introduced himself and plastered a welcoming smile on his face. He didn't know what it was like to be the 'new kid' in school but he did know how everyone flocked to them to find out any dirty secrets they might be hiding. Aiden tried to stay out of other peoples private affairs, after all, everyone had secrets they wished to keep from the world.

Aiden cleared his throat. "Hey, welcome to the most boring class of your day." He rolled his stiff shoulder as his pain medication finally began to kick in.
    "I'm Aiden, by the way."

JUS DREIN JUS DAUN

The post was edited 2 times, last by JDJDheda ().

• bx9X8RU.jpg

Asher Rosenthal

Asher couldn't help but feel giddy when the other male's attention was drawn to him. His eyes had been focused on him since he walked up to the table. The open-mouth fish look almost had made Asher chuckle, it had certainly sent a thrill up Asher's spine. Relax, everyone in your class has the same glazed look about them. I'm sure it's just admiration. The vampire's thoughts focused on the pessimistic, whereas his more feral instincts told him either to make him his or drain him. While some of the students had returned their attention to Mr. Malleck, many still looked at Asher with glazed looks. The vampire hoped they would eventually get use to his appearance, but he wasn't sure if that was a guarantee.

Asher's attention was quickly pulled away when he heard the other male sitting next to him speak. He gave the other male a slide glance, his lips quickly turned upward into a smirk. He couldn't help but admire the sound of the Aiden's voice. "I don't know about boring." To Asher it came off as coy to what he said. Which he internally slapped himself for acting so flirty. He knew that his instincts were kicking in, which meant he was trying to lure the other male in and/or drain him. Calm down. His, more humane, thoughts told him. "Aiden," He repeated, "it's nice to make your acquaintance." His head had turned to focus on Aiden, another genuine smile graced his face. He then looked back at the board Mr. Malleck was currently writing on the board. As much as he wanted to stare Aiden, he did not want the teacher to separate them or get them in trouble.

• Aiden Pearce

Aiden couldn't hide his smile as he turned back to face the front of the class. "I mean, I understand there's a lot to learn about the English language but taking this class every year of our school career... tends to get a bit old real quick." Aiden was careful to speak softly as he watched Mr. Malleck scrawl on the board at the front of the class. He did notice the unusual amount of glances being shot their way. He was used to being watched but not this much and he couldn't blame his fellow students for wanting to stare at the dark-haired male beside him. Aiden tried his best but failed quickly before he turned back to Asher and really took in the male's features. It was difficult to decide which of Asher's features were the most stunning. The amber eyes; unusual. The full lips; alluring. The pale porcelain skin; Aiden wanted to reach out and touch it-

What? He blinked a few times and pulled his gaze away, trying to hide the shock flickering in the blue orbs. He sucked in a deep breath and released it slowly as he tried to concentrate on the writing on the board. What was it about this pale-skinned, amber-eyed male that made Aiden want to constantly stare at him? And when the golden-haired male did give in to that urge, he found it extremely difficult to look away.

Aiden didn't want to make anything seem awkward, so he opened his mouth to speak again, keeping his eyes forward. "So, what brings you to this town?"

JUS DREIN JUS DAUN

The post was edited 3 times, last by JDJDheda ().

• bx9X8RU.jpg

Asher Rosenthal

"English is a complex language." Asher responded with a slight shrug of his shoulders. He had firsthand experience with the difficulties with learning English, especially American English. It took him quite a bit of time to be able to pronounce certain words and hide his originally thick accent. His eyes seemingly focused on the board that Mr. Malleck was writing on, however he could feel Aiden's gaze on him. If his skin could still flush, he would probably be bright red. His eyes quickly shifted to look over at the human staring at him. A rather coy smile spread across Asher's features, a playful gleam in his eyes. He gave a small, quick wink, which the human probably would've missed if he had so much as blinked. His eyes then focused back on the board, a blank gaze on Mr, Malleck. The dark-haired vampire knew that he was being a bit too flirtatious, especially with a boy he has just met. Although he mainly blame it on the vampiric instinct to be able to seduce their prey. Which is quite odd considering Asher never really used the instinct prior to meeting Aiden. Most of the time he would have just snapped his prey's neck before they were even aware of his presence.

Asher's eyes were quick to look back at Aiden when he heard the other male let out a silent gasp. He certainly would've missed the sound if he had regular human hearing. He could also hear the light-haired male's quick, and almost erratic, heartbeat, which presented quite the distraction for the vampire. He was certainly use to it with other humans, but it was different with the human sitting next to him. It made him... excited. Calm down, Asher. He repeated over and over in his head.

The vampire suddenly heard Aiden's voice, it was a deep sound that Asher quite liked. "You could say my family and I needed a change of scenery. We're kind of... nomadic." He couldn't help but smile at the last thing he said. Sometimes it took humans quite a bit of time to notice things around them, but they would eventually notice the fact that Asher and his family were not aging physically.

• Aiden Pearce

That smile and gleam in Asher's eyes did things to Aiden he was not expecting. A warm flush crept through his veins and he could feel the goosebumps on his skin begin to appear. He was glad he wore a jacket, otherwise this young man would have seen to effect he was having on Aiden. This male had certainly made quite the enterance and Aiden's curiousity was peeked. He focused his attention onto their teacher at the front of the class room, it was the only place he could focus his attention that wasn't on the newcomer beside him. No had ever caused this kind of reaction in Aiden before, it was both baffling and exciting It took him a while to collect his thoughts and string together an understandable sentance, he wondered if he would always feel his thrown of balance by this dark-haired male's presence. "So you've moved around quite a bit, then." He knew Mr. Malleck would be furious if he caught the pair talking rather than paying attention to the lesson but Aiden couldn't ignore the ugre to engage this individual. "I've lived here most of my life but, let me tell you, there's planty of drama in this town to keep you occupied."

That restless jig in his leg started again and Aiden couldn't tell if it was just restlessness or nerves that was causing this reaction. He closed his eyes and took a moment to try and relax. He hadn't realised how fast his heart was beating, it felt like he'd just finished another 5 mile run. He could only imgaine how much his sister would be teasing him about this if she had the chance. She was only about a year younger than he was, they were very close when it came to sharing things with each other and he wished he was able to go tell her all about his captivating male sitting next to him. She would be able to give him the advice he was searching for about why he felt this way. Regardless, he would go see her later and talk to her about it anyway, even if she couldn't respond, it would still help him sift through his thoughts.

JUS DREIN JUS DAUN

• bx9X8RU.jpg

Asher Rosenthal

"That's pretty common in small towns. Gossip is something my family is quite use to, especially when we first move in. It's funny how people like to make up their own stories and twist facts." Asher let out a silent chuckle. "Whatever you may hear, I hope you don't hold it against me." It was a genuine statement and he was aware that the rumor-mill started when his family and him were seen. He turned his head to look over at the light-haired male. The vampire was genuinely interested in the other male and wanted to get to know him, just in case the rumors became too much for the human. Asher would not blame Aiden if he chose to avoid him in the future.

You would be better off avoiding a human. They are quite fragile. It would be best for you and for him. His logical thoughts trying to reason with him. Yet something tugged at Asher to get to know Aiden. "So, Mr. Pearce... what position do you play?" He asked innocently, gently poking at Aiden's jacketed arm with his index finger. He made sure to restrain his strength and avoid touching his skin. He would certainly be warmer than Asher and he didn't want to shock the other boy. Although Asher was wondering what it would be like to touch him, tempted to feel the warmth against his cold, pale skin. "Cornerback, quarterback?" He took an educated guess, wanting to avoid the temptation that ran through his thoughts. He was completely basing it on the other male's height and weight. He wasn't quite built for tackling others or being tackled by others. However, he did have lean muscles and height which probably meant he was quite quick for a human. When Mr. Malleck turned around to face his students to make sure they were paying attention, Asher gave no indication that he had been caught. His features frozen and his amber gaze unwavering. The man had probably heard the whispered voices, but he couldn't quite place who they belonged to. With a failure to find who the voice belonged to, the teacher turned back around and went on with his lesson. Asher then focused his gaze back on Aiden, giving the other boy an impish grin.

• Aiden Pearce

His comment about his family peeked Aiden's interest and he turned his head to glance at the dark-haired male, a mistake, he soon realised. "Oh, rumors? What kind should I being keeping an ear out for then, so I don't hold them against you?" He raised an eyebrow and the corner of his mouth twitched in the beginnings of a grin. His blue eyes flashed with a playfulness Aiden found himself replicating from the male next to him. Asher's friendliness was infectious and Aiden found it hard not getting caught up in it.

Aiden welcomed this boy's attention and curiosity about him, admittedly, he was enjoying it. "I used to play cornerback, well, I still do I guess but I doubt I'll get on the field again this year." He rubbed his left shoulder, the usual pain he felt was being suppressed by his medication, he was able to move it a bit easier without the constant soreness. "I injured it pretty badly about a month or so ago..." He trailed off as memories of that night began to fill his thoughts but he pushed them back quickly. Now wasn't the time or place to be thinking about such things. His eyes flicked up to meet the amber ones across from him. "How about you? Do you play or...?" His head tilted a little as he took in the pale, smooth skin of Asher again. He didn't look like he got out often but Aiden wasn't one to really judge, some people just didn't tan well and burned instead. He did wonder what this male got up to in his spare time though, what hobbies he enjoyed and interests he had. Aiden was sure they would have plenty of time to converse, since he knew they shared this class together at least.

JUS DREIN JUS DAUN

The post was edited 1 time, last by JDJDheda ().

• bx9X8RU.jpg

Asher Rosenthal

"I don't know, like my family belongs to organized crime or that we're like a cult." Asher wished that his statements were something that he made up on the spot, but his family had previously been accused of both. The organized crime theory mainly came from the amount of money his family spent. While both of his adoptive parents made quite a bit of money from their occupations as tenured professors, it was probably not enough to cover their expenses. While his family certainly had connections to the underworld, they did not make any money from it. A lot came from investments the family made in the past and which grew their profits exponentially, such as antiques (which were not antiques when the family received them), property, and other luxuries that grew in value. Also the fact that they requested that Asher be removed from school yearbooks looked suspicious, however it was necessary to remove any photo evidence of them being in the town.

Asher's demeanor seemed to brighten when the topic of gossip and rumors stopped. "I'm sorry to hear that, I wish I could've seen you played." While Asher would certainly have been proud to see the human play on the field, he probably would get quite upset to see him tackled or injured. Asher had noticed the current injury that Aiden had, noting the ever-slight difference of his shoulders when he had seen the other boy. The vampire wondered if it was a Football injury, not imagining anything else that would have caused it. "Does it hurt?" A look of empathy washed across Asher's face. Something in his chest tightened at the thought. "Me? Do I look like a Football player?" He let out a silent chuckle. While he was certainly making fun of his smaller physique, Asher knew better. The opposing team would've been slaughtered as soon as Asher ran through them. While the image was rather grim, Asher couldn't help but internally laugh at the image. "I'm more into music, literature, and languages. I know it sounds pretty boring." He gave a small smile to the light-haired male.

• Aiden Pearce

His golden eyebrows shot up. Organized crime and cults. That was something Aiden had never heard before outside of movies and TV shows. Obviously, around the world those kinds of things happened, in present time and throughout history but not in this dainty little town or the towns surrounding them in this region. That kind of thing just didn't happen. But when he looked at the male next to him Aiden could see he was serious. Instinctively curious, Aiden wanted to ask more about it but he didn't know if his questions would be welcome, it wasn't exactly polite to delve into another's personal life, even if it seemed unreal. He also knew what it was like for people to want information about things one wasn't ready or didn't want to share. So he left it alone, for now.

Aiden wished he could have been playing. The males statement wasn't unusual, many kids at the school that weren't even really that interested in the sport showed up to see Aiden and a select few others play, when the games were at their home field, of course. He'd become accustomed to that kind of spotlight and if he was being honest, it wasn’t a difficult thing to achieve here. “Most days, but it’s more the emotional pain that’s harder to deal with, ya know?” He dropped his hand, picking up his pen and pretending to be doing the work Mr. Malleck was expecting of them. Aiden didn’t go into any more detail, at least, not with this male. As friendly as he was, Asher was still a stranger and Aiden didn’t think it appropriate to share such personal information. Maybe... one day, if he was here no enough and they got along for longer than half a class in time. The golden-haired male crack a lopsided smile at Ashers answer to his question. “I mean, looks can be deceiving, you just never know what someone is capable of. You could be a quarterback in disguise.” Aiden shrugged, but he got a very strong feeling he was wrong. “Music, no not boring. Literature and languages... eh, maybe kind of boring. But,” he held up his hands a little in mock surrender. “That’s what your into, that’s cool, I’m not gonna throw hate at something that doesn’t interest me.”

JUS DREIN JUS DAUN

The post was edited 1 time, last by JDJDheda ().

• bx9X8RU.jpg

Asher Rosenthal

"We are neither, so you don't have to worry about that..." Asher let out an almost nervous laugh, it was probably the first time in a long time that he had dropped his charming persona. He probably should've not said anything, but he certainly didn't want Aiden to think that whatever the eventual rumor was true. He'd probably be better off thinking such a rumor is true. Then he'd be safely avoiding me. I'm sure if he knew what I actually was, that would be more terrifying than a mobster or cultist. The vampire watched the human with a focused gaze, trying to read his facial expressions.

Asher could tell the injury was something more than a sports injury, but he didn't want to probe a practical stranger. He resisted the urge to place a hand on the other male's back, knowing that it could be considered odd behavior. He decided to focus some of his attention on the assignment in front of him. He was rather quick with answering and even his penmanship was remarkable. The assignment was rather simple to Asher and he had similar, if not the exact same, assignment before in his several years of high school. When Aiden began to speak again, his eyes quickly looked over and he almost regretted what he saw. Something in Asher's chest tightened at the asymmetrical smile that the bpy gave him. Oh. His thoughts clearly devoid of any actual intelligence. The dark-haired male couldn't but let out a quiet chuckle at what Aiden had said. How right he was in his assessment. "Funny, I think my older brother has said something similar." He gave a devious smirk, his eyes drifting off into his thoughts for a split second.

(Sorry for the delay.)