plot with stupid head

We've done a few more changes to the site you can read about HERE
  • i'm really over here tryna bring back this shitty boy smh
    idk fam he kinda sucks but hmu with plots anyway

LIFE IS A BITCH WITH NO MOUTH AND NO LIPS

but it sure ain't no fun with no teeth and no tongue information

• would siej teach ro about weapons combat? just the basics or something, like how to hold it and which ones to use. since siej isn't super big into caring about the sanc ro can pay him with a bread loaf or something lmao

• uhh so siej really doesn't know how to use any weapon, yea, he has one, but he's a massive idiot and just swings it around until it hits something lmao

but he can definitely try suggesting one to ro and helping him figure it out and maybe they could become sparring partners or something like that, sort of just two dudes that got each other's backs sometimes

and maybe in return ro can just fill up siej's water canteen whenever it goes empty because siej is scared of water and doesn't want to get near it himself o//o

also i had this idea a few days ago for siej to make a map of the ruins territory for everyone in sanc to use, but now that ro is the harbinger of war, siej could draw the map of their territory for him to use so he can figure out sort of what to do? although he's not a cartographer so it might be hard to read but it'll be the general idea of the ruins' territory

"SPEECH"

The post was edited 2 times, last by ALAKSIEJ S.I. ().

• thatd be cute!! big small doofus w a katana tryna teach him. Since they're both quiet types could their relationship be like "i had a nice time not talking to u, hope we never talk again"?

Ooh thats a cool idea, esp since ro was planning to ask siej about ruins stuff anyway. He's gonna capture con & Eva from the ruins and possibly lola, who are all like way bigger than him. Idk if I want him to actually hurt any of them or just chain them to cinnabar lake and use them as bargaining chips, but if it came down to it would siej want to hurt them?

• those both sound good to me :)

yea, siej would probably want to hurt them, but he wouldn't touch them if ro told him not to

do we want a thread where they do the weapon thing and another one where siej makes a map for ro? maybe a pt and an open one?

"SPEECH"

• yeah pt + open would be nice! do you want to make one & I can make the other?