plot w/ bloodclan's snow queen?

We've done a few more changes to the site you can read about HERE
  • hello~ my muse baby is active again in bloodclan and open to plotting as i want to get her out there <3 ivory here is an f4 blue point savannah cat and has been nicknamed snow queen, pale goddess and ghost woman by some fellow bloodclanner for obvious reasons c; her tags can be found here if you'd like a bit more information.

she's open to just about anything but the usual kill, maim and capture of course <3 she's especially open to

long-term plots: ahh i'm a whore for long-term plots whatever they may be so feel free to throw any ideas at me

slow burn romance plots: currently, she is going to get her heartbroken as has been her history with romance due to being a hopeless romantic but i'd love for one day to give her something real

rivals/enemies: she can be snarky and spiteful as hell so enemies are easy for her to make and she enjoys senseless sparring and making her enemies beg

friends + convincing y/c to join bloodclan: she can be very persuasive and will always have bloodclan's interests at heart

one-sided crushes: on either is fine she is a hopeless romantic after all but beware she can become bitter and resentful

SCREW YOUR ANONYMITY

BLOODCLAN RIPPER 21 MOONS TAGS

• maybe these two could have a long term type of friendship plot?

the one sided crush thing caught my eye but it would have to be her on him. kinda just a funny plot because he'd have to tell her that he's gay

WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO KNOW, WEATHER BOY?

former mediator — senior warrior — roleplayed by zhar!

• So ... I'm thinking: maybe Stork meets Ivorymoon on the RiverClan border in a scuffle. Maybe Ivory compliments Stork's strength or something like that, and convinces her to join BloodClan with her. Storksplash, against her best judgment, decides to join since she feels that maybe she'll be well-appreciated there - more than she had been in DarkClan or RiverClan. But as soon as she joins and hangs around for a bit she realizes she's in over her head and decides to leave.

Storksplash tries to return to RiverClan and simply says she was dragged off by a coyote (to explain any injuries she might have or her weird smell). But then Ivorymoon can come along and claim RiverClan took Stork captive -- which is where it will come out that Stork really did try to join BloodClan.

From there, RiverClan can decide what to do with her. And it may teach Storksplash about deciding where her loyalties lie.

just an idea tho :0

63YFe64.png

IT'S A LONG WAY DOWN

( to the bottom of the river )

Storksplash (n.) – Long-furred, black rosetted tabby, orange-eyed warrior of RiverClan. Dulled sight and hearing.

Tags - Bio - Song - Image thanks to Cacti. <333 - Springhawk xx Amos - Plot - Penned by Redd.

• HURRICANEGAZE omg cane! ivory actually had feelings for bune during their budding relationship(?) so i'm afraid ivory would most likely never see cane as a friend or anything more </3 she holds grudges to the afterlife but is there anything else you had in mind perhaps? c:

Storksplash. ahhh that sounds like fun!! ivory will totally be the type to try and get into her head for bloodclan's sake! love your mind i could never u^u who makes the thread? c:

SCREW YOUR ANONYMITY

BLOODCLAN RIPPER 21 MOONS TAGS

• would it be alright if you made it? :0 i have a lot of privates i need to reply to for one of my other characters oop

63YFe64.png

IT'S A LONG WAY DOWN

( to the bottom of the river )

Storksplash (n.) – Long-furred, black rosetted tabby, orange-eyed warrior of RiverClan. Dulled sight and hearing.

Tags - Bio - Song - Image thanks to Cacti. <333 - Springhawk xx Amos - Plot - Penned by Redd.