CHAOTIC. p, mentoring Borderline

We've done a few more changes to the site you can read about HERE

• "Insanity."

— Stitches

bioplottingmain

Stitches thought the day would never come, someone trusting her with the teaching of another cat in the clan but maybe Aspen saw something more in her... Or maybe this was his way to try and normalise her? Starting off with an adult cat, he knew he couldn't risk such an impressionable mind on Stitches first time mentoring but apparently Borderline had shown some interest in having Stitches as a mentor. What did mentoring even mean? The small feline skipped over to Borderline and then began to bounce around her eyeing her all over as if she was evaluating her build. "Yes, this will do nicely!" she chuckled to herself in absolute nonsense. She genuinely meant nothing of it, as she had no idea what being a mentor meant - the only she was told was to teach the others how to be a valuable member of the clan. Was she even qualified for that? She stopped beside the chocolate femme and looked up to her and simply asked "Got a clue what I'm suppose to teach you? I wasn't bothered to ask any of the other mentors, was kinda hoping you would know."

// 25hz's manager thanks for being patient with me!! also lets say this is taking place during the moving (im thinking maybe we even do an open branch off this where Stitches gets Bor to cause chaos with her on the other clans?)

• ʙᴏʀᴅᴇʀʟɪɴᴇ - 14 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ - ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ

ic text

Because Stitches had that high crack energy she soon had Borderline bouncing on her toes too, with a huge grin on her face. Stitches laughed to herself, then stated that Borderline would do nicely, to which she let a confused frown linger on face.

She then admitted that she had no idea what to teach her, and Borderline giggled. "Stitches, you're the mentor here. You're really making me think, huh? She teased. I dunno, maybe some kinda fighting or something? What's your speciality?"

oc text

Oh hell yea boi! I'd love for them to wreak chaos haha but I'm already interacting with another dood, so I'm not sure how that would work out haha

"speech"

testing, testing, one, two, three

25hz's manager

New song dropping soon

• "Insanity."

— Stitches

bioplottingmain

"Ahh I like to leave the fighting to the bigger guys. They're built for it you know?" she purred in an uplifting tone whilst pointing a paw to Venom and Wendigo, to muscular females of the clan. She then placed her paw to her chest and continued, "I like to rely on the resourceful side of things. Using what around you to get the upper hand. Now, Clan cats will call you a dirty for being resourceful but it's just because they didn't think of it or their "rules" stop them."

Suddenly, she'd leap onto her paws and skip ahead so that they could observe a clan from a distance as they continued to move. "Right now everyone thinks we're suppose to be on peace treaty terms but that's only because there's a bigger threat. Which means, right now is the best time to weaken our enemies... let's be honest and better yet we can make it look like it was a sign of their precious Starclan."

// sorry for the slow responses, i had a pretty bad week last week

ic text

Borderline laughed lightly at the other's quip about the fighting to the bigger guys. "But don't forget," she added, raising an eyebrow slyly, "smaller means faster, too." She shot her mentor a quick wink and hopped along as the slender female moved along to watch over the clans. "I mean, if we were to try and weaken them it would be the best time when everybody is caught off guard or busy doing something, or lazing around. Maybe not in the evening though, I know there might be some cats who stay awake and be owls or whatever, and if someone notices the chaos we're about to cause they'd be able to let the entire gathering know what's happening." She lifted a shoulder in a shrug.

oc text

it's fine darling, don't overstress yourself <3

"speech"

25hz's manager

New song dropping soon

• "Insanity."

— Stitches

bioplottingmain

Bordeline's ease of matching the she-cat's conniving behaviour made the she-cat grin with excitement. It wasn't very often she came across a feline who loved to create chaos like she did, so maybe Aspen wasn't insane after all to give her a Tyro. Nodding along in an exaggerated motion, Stitches paused in her gleeful skipping and turned to the chocolate feline. "Also, doing something in the night is what others call suspicious. Soooo, we do it in broad daylight and cause destruction!" she announced triumphantly, lifting her head up. From the corner of her eyes she looked at her "apprentice" and continued "Maybe we make a fellow woodland creature angry and then have it chase us through the move?"

//<33

ic text

"Doing it during the day?" She was slightly worried about any punishments that may occur if she made trouble in broad daylight, but if she was with Stitches... "Sure! I'd love that." She grinned, watching her mentor get even more excited as more ideas began popping into her head.

And as Stitches then suggested to make a woodland creature angry, she got a sneaky look on her face and trotted around on the spot. "That's... realllllllyyyyyyy good! What kinda woodland creature?"

oc text

<33333333 moreee

"speech"

25hz's manager

New song dropping soon

• "Insanity."

— Stitches

bioplottingmain

Stitches paused at Borderline's question and then lowered herself into a hunched suspicious crouch. Her eyes glinting, the excitement too much to contain, "badger" she whispered to her Tyro in a sneaky manner. Without a moment to react, Stitches jumped up and called out louder, "BADGERS!"

She then skipped off in a direction and began to mutter her plans whether Borderline was following or not. "Well first I need to locate a badger but that shouldn't be too hard but then the chase. Ahh I'll figure it out when I get there." She stopped in her tracks to see if the chocolate femme was following - she was a little uncertain on how having a partner would go. "So ermm, track down a badger. It's like hunting you know? You want to show me your crouch or stalk or something?" she suggested as she attempted to mentor.

ic text

Her mentor went all sneaky-beaky quiet and Borderline crouched down to face her. Then, she shouted, "BADGER!" and Bor blinked, shaking her head. "Badger? Not a bad idea actually." Still kinda surprised, a smile still grew on her maw and she watched Stitches hop off into a direction. Borderline followed, waving her tail happily. "We can do a badger." She grinned, then stopped, nearly crashing into the other female. "So, emm, track down a badger of something." Came the request. Borderline raised an eyebrow, not really saying anything, just looking at Stitches. "You want me to track down a badger." She repeated in confirmation. How the hell was she supposed to find a badger?

Sure she'll show off her stalking skills. She shrugged, took a few steps back, and dropped into a crouch, making sure not to let any fur brush the ground, keeping her tail steady.

oc text

Firepaw vibes !

"speech"

25hz's manager

New song dropping soon

• "Insanity."

— Stitches

bioplottingmain

"YES!" she exclaimed abruptly as a conformation to the she-cat that followed and then turned around to view Borederline's crouch. With an exaggerated smiled she nodded enthusiastically "Well look at that, I might not even have to teach you!" With a little shake she dropped into a hunting crouch in front of Borderline and began to whisper "Badger! Badger! Badger! Badger! Badger!" her wide eyes increasing in size everytime she uttered the name of the predator.

Her tail with began to rumble in excitement and she shifted her weight quickly from one paw to another. "Let's go! You've got the crouch down and the rest you'll learn when we get closer," she instructed racing off into a direction. "Finding badgers isn't actually too difficult in forests like this. First we find a water source. Then we check the trees that are close proximity. You'll be able to smell it, they pretty stinky!"