PLOT W COH'S GRAND JUSTICE

Please see this announcement HERE for the rules and information on new regulations and additions!
  • hello hello! so i'm looking to do some plots with reese, who is the current magistrate of war in the court of halcyon. the court is located in the bleak wilds and mostly does quite a bit of travel. you can read more up on them in the guide if you want.

anyway, i'm looking to expand reese's acquaintances so if anyone wants to plot, please please please hit me up. i have a couple of ideas, but feel free to post your own.

• trading blacksmith weapons such as weapons, religious items, etc.
    • accepting blacksmith new commissions or fixing old items
    • selling him things such as precious metals, writing things, books, etc.
    • helping him cope with his fear of horses
    • friends
    • enemies
    • adopting or mentoring others
    • teaching him about religion, preferably luxum but hell, it'll be a nice twist for any religion beside it
    • AUs!!
    • anything else if you have some ideas

i also have some ideas for plotting about his magical powers and relationships if anyone is interested !!

• RELATIONSHIPS: doesn't matter what gender your character is nor what clan they are apart of (but this may affect future plots if the clans end up enemies of each other, shrug shrug). anyway, reese and your character get to know each other over several interactions. reese is really a romantic individual so maybe they can develop crushes on each other and get all swooned and end up dating. then, reese loses his powers ─ big deal bc he pretty much survives on them ─ and ends up picking fights with his partner bc he's depressed. ends up cheating and they break up. after some time (probs when he comes to his senses, gets his powers back, or if you want your character to console), they get back together and idk, we can do whatever after AHAH
    • MAGICAL: doesn't matter what gender your character is nor what clan they are part of. reese basically meets someone with the ability to take/give powers so someone who has a magical element to them. i was thinking their meeting to be like a diplomatic one ─ maybe they do several trades and their deals become much more sinister like they ask reese for information on one of the court's allies or the court themselves, he refuses, and as a result, they take his elemental (light) powers and even telekinesis if you want.
  • friends with Debiru? (: I can totally see Deb starts to view Reese like some sort of knight to admire and highly respect maybe even start crushing on lol they can visit each other and stuff like that and Deb could totally help Reese out to confront this horse fear of his <33

I'm also searching for someone to mentor Deb in self-defence so maybe Reese could help Deb with that?.

• ooooo yes!! im so down for this

do you have any thoughts how they could meet or do you want them to like already kinda know each other from past meetings considering reese did some traveling before the coh?

• Sure!, i would be open for them already having meet once or twice before it might help to keep the priv thread going. Maybe they could have meet during a storm (the coven have been dealing with alot of bad weather lately because of a plot that has been going on for some few weeks now ) and both having taken shelter in the same cave and been stuck there together and during this time they talked alot and spend the night together?. So Reese could maybe come back to check up on Deb after this since Deb is like scared of thunder so he would be pretty shaken up during that storm. That way Deb can learn that Reese lives with the Court now and if we decided to have a follow up thread Debiru and him could decide for Deb to come and visit him and thier clan which can be how Deb learns about Reese fear of horses while they train together or talk, or something like that.

He is also mute just to add that little detail in there (he can actually speak but because of traumatic events in his life have stopt speaking for like four months now )

• sits here

posting on main but how does he feel abt anticlan folk?? i got a dude in the ruins reese could trade/sell weapons with, he's also a big red god believer so he'd try talking to him abt that :3c

• if you have time i would appreciate it if you could make thier thread (:

of course! i'm playing destiny for a little bit so it'll probably be up later tonight <3

sits here

posting on main but how does he feel abt anticlan folk?? i got a dude in the ruins reese could trade/sell weapons with, he's also a big red god believer so he'd try talking to him abt that :3c

the whole proclan/anticlan differences may lead into trouble for reese later (; but hes not too picky with who he deals with personally so a trade is 110% welcomed. and maybe if they become friends, he can commission reese to make him a weapon special?? that's be epic! do you want them to know each other retro or meeting for the first time?

• so, if you're interested in both talking about religion and magic, could i offer you Romani for a thread? He's a devout believer in the God of the Sun, has an order that has a strict code similar to Templars and still actively practices magics and tries to weave things together.

perhaps a friendship on common grounds? romani would see reese as the resplendent paladin that his order wanted him to be, and aspire to be more like him? or just a general interaction and talking about magic between the two of them.

• so, if you're interested in both talking about religion and magic, could i offer you Romani for a thread? He's a devout believer in the God of the Sun, has an order that has a strict code similar to Templars and still actively practices magics and tries to weave things together.

perhaps a friendship on common grounds? romani would see reese as the resplendent paladin that his order wanted him to be, and aspire to be more like him? or just a general interaction and talking about magic between the two of them.

Sorry for such a late response! I read through his tags a bit and I'm getting serious herbal magic vibes o maybe we could do something along the lines of that? like he teaches reese herbal stuff and his use of magic and reese can teach him how he uses his light element and power of telekinesis/teleportation. that'd be super cool i think, kinda bounce ideas off of each other ☺

that sounds rad!! if u want they could know each other already and trade for parts, as he needs some rn :^) who makes??

sure, let's do itt. would you mind making? i don't think i could get up in within a reasonable time this weekend 😂

• Could Reese teach this guy about basic fighting and/or weapons combat? Ro recently regained his right leg after having it amputated years ago, so he's relearning how to fight with it. I feel like they'd mesh pretty well in a business/fighting context, with Reese being a trained fighter & Ro being like an ex-army general, but Ro would be pretty internally bitter over Reese's magical talents & Reese might not like Ro's almost emotionlessness. I think it'd be interesting if they met on with a kinda transactional(?) intent and sorta just started bantering if Reese is the sort! + it could lead to CoH getting a trial alliance w the Sanc

for sure, all for a pretty skyinformation

• Lilias. I'm down for this! Reese is definitely the sort to lose his cool pretty easily so it definitely is realistic for him. Reese is more trained in basic fighting though so fighting with weapons isn't all that common with him. Did you want to make or shall I?

ASIMOV Are you still down for a thread? <3

• I can make it in a bit! Is it alright with you if I just assume they've kinda talked for a bit before the posting? c: