“You have one year” (p)

We've done a few more changes to the site you can read about HERE
  • Lala Elks

xxx

Lala grumbles to his complaining and ranting, it was honestly annoying "Um I may own it but I have managers and chefs to help when I am not there. Besides the date of opening was set back due to the ball and some maintenance problems. So it can wait a week" she purrs. She squeaks to the shirt being thrown at her "hey!" pouting as she throws it back and covers her head from the sun. "you can some your whining and leave" ordering him as she attempts to hopefully returning to sleep. Needing all the energy she can muster before leaving though she did not take ehr heart pill last night nor this morning.

d4b2615edf034853aade43fc7fd47099--sunsets-beautiful.jpg

THE WILD HORSE IS WHERE I WANT TO RUN,

BEAUTIFUL, MYSTERIOUS, AND FREE.

Will have spotty activity --WORK-- ・゚★

————— August 15th, 17th and 20-23rd

If I ever disappear, you can always reach me through this link on discord :) Discord Linkio

• He glared at her but she knew what she was doing it was her place and he really couldn’t say anything. The only thing he could do was either advise her or get her what she needed. He rolled his eyes at her words, “since you have gotten the boss to do as he pleases and how you please I want you out of bed and go for a walk with your dog,” he said though really he just wanted her out and about to hang out with her

tumblr_m588ilcxiK1rqtw44o1_500.gif

Pm me and i will role play with you, a semi advance rper.

been a role player here since dec 5 2011

Follow me on Instagram LullaLove

please be patient very busy

Spotty activity from July 27 to August 5

Barely active from the Aug 5 to Aug 14 (vacation)

• Lala Elks

xxx

Lala groans hearing he was still in the room shouting his own orders at her, now that got her attention. She sits up once against still revealing part of herself "Someone has some balls on him, uh?" she giggles, rolling her eyes and grinning. "Fine, I'll walk Darling after I eat cause I am famished" getting up and putting on Angelo's button up shirt. "Besides why you bugging me?" she questions "Though you were at Michelangelo's beck and call" she hums walking past him. Her hand touching his shoulder and running up to his chin as she headed out.

If I ever disappear, you can always reach me through this link on discord :) Discord Linkio

• Giuseppe kept his eyes away from her until she was dressed he chuckled at her words of him having balls he rolled his eyes. “Eat then the food and don’t forget your medicine,” he told her watching her get up and putting on Michelangelo’s Shirt that’s when he finally looked at her and she walked back touching him. If she was anyone else he would reach out and kiss her and pull her to bed but this was lala the boss’s girl. He had no right to lala nor should he look at her and want her. “You know I’m suppose to stay by your side I’m your guard dog till the day you decide to stay or leave,” he reminded her with a grin. “So I plan to bug you every damn day,” he said his eyes following her trying to keep from checking her out and trying not to want her in his shirt

• Lala Elks

xxx

A maid walks up "Lady lala, your food is awaiting in your room" she informs then walks away. Lala glances back to him as he reminds her of her medication and food along with remaining at her side until deciding her fate. She planned on tagging him along for the year just to annoy him. Her eyes cast down his body a moment "I will go eat...as I do so probably run after that maid" she told him. Looking ahead she smirks "Your mouth may not say anything but you body does" she giggles walking away. She could see the bulge in his pants from when she got up from teh bed to when she walked past him, starting to catch on Giuseppe was beginning to get attached her and she loved it.

• Giuseppe grumbled heading towards the door too. Yeah he was excited for lala. She was beautiful and she was naked in front of him. He was a man for got sakes. But he really wanted her. He watched her go to her room him heading for the maid. “Lala make my word you’re gonna regret pointing this shit out behave yourself Michelangelo isn’t the only one who can be aggressive,” he warned her before going to the maid and having his way with her but he was thinking it was lala which was very very bad mostly if Michelangelo found out he would be a dead man.

• Lala Elks

xxx

Lala laughs to his threat "yeah I'll believe it when I see it" closing her bedroom door and taking a seat at her desk. She ate away on her lunch and set it outside when done, taking a shower and getting properly dressed. Lala got together a few outfits she would take to france and set them on her bed before claling Darling over and leashing her up for a walk. Really she had no idea Giuseppe was in love with her mainly he made no moves so she simply thought of it as a faze or him just being a man.

• Michelangelo worked for a couple hours and Giuseppe had some fun with the maid as well as get their little vacation in order. Right before lunch Giuseppe went to find Lala to bring her to the boss. When he found her he glared at her, “hey stuzzicare (tease), come on the boss is ready and wants me to bring you to him,@ Giuseppe said looking around not at her. “Did you pack everything?” He asked her though if she didn’t Michelangelo would just buy her new things new problem.

• Lala Elks

xxx

Walking darling Lala returned by 1 and was sitting at her desk when Giuseppe came to fetch her. She looks over and grumbles to his annoyance of her presence now. Before he adored being around her, what was up with this man? Standing Lala hums “well you have fetched me, good dog” teasing him as she walks past him, downstairs and to Angelo she went. “I packed half what I need so jew things await!”

• He relaxed at her tease and went into the room grabbing her bags glad to see that she at least packed some things. “Good girl now Michelangelo is in his office, he wants you there I’ll bring your bag to the car,” he said walking in the opposite direction he was keeping his distance for now. He needed those feelings gone and this morning seeing her like that was too much for him. He couldn’t be thinking of lala while messing around with another woman that wasn’t right not only for the woman but for himself and for Michelangelo. Michelangelo was in his study waiting for lala to come he was signing some last minute paperwork his foot tapping on the floor waiting a bit impatient.

• Lala Elks

xxx

Lala narrows her eyes at him when he called her a good girl bit decided to ignore it. Walking into Angelos office she smiles “my Guard dog is quite the mood” sue announces sitting on his desk. “So I get your undivided attention now?” She grins wanting him now if he desired.

• Michelangelo looked up when the door opened his smile widening he signed the last paper before shutting it and putting it to the side. “How about we forget about Giuseppe and come here, you do get my undivided attention,@ he said moving some of his stuff. “Come sit on my desk, I want our vacation to start right and that’s with you screaming my name,@ he said with a wicked grin wanting her on his desk as he stood and reached out for her. Desire clear on his face. “I plan to have you as often as I can,” he promised licking his lips as he looked down to her full ones.

• Lala Elks

xxx

Finding a spot she settles on his desk grabbing the front of his shirting feeling a tempt to tell him Giuseppe still thought of them. She purrs bringing him into a deep kiss and moving her legs around him “take me now then” almost pretending to whine.

• He grinned letting her pull him to her, he growled into the kiss his hands going to her pants and removing them until she was in nothing but a shirt. His hands searching hers she was beauitful like always and he could never have his fill of her. He lowered his pants. And pulled off her shirt ripping it as he did. Before he moved even closer to her pressing against her. He didn’t say anything his mouth was too busy working her as well as his hands. When he felt her ready he moved. Fade. They were still doing it when Giuseppe barged in “Ive been waiting for 15 minutes now-“ he cut himself off seeing the two of them going at it on the desk. His mouth dropped open took a step back. Michelangelo looked up, “get the fuck out!” He snapped as Giuseppe turned and shut the door behind him stunned. Michelangelo didn’t stop. Fade

• Lala Elks

xxx

Lala completely forgot when she said go he was going full throttle with ni stopping him. She moans trying to help but he was too fast and aggressive for her to keep up. In the end she laid back, displayed on his desk ready for him. Fade. Time was no longer thing as he was doing her then she heard someone calling out making her tense up. Looking over the room was blurry but a figure stood there gaping then left in a hurry. Get eyes went back to Angelo before closing again.

• Michelangelo panted sitting sitting in his chair trying to calm his breathing. His eyes going to lala who looked spent already. “I’m going to have the best vacation,” he said never having Been on a vacation with someone he loved before so he was actually looking forward to it and looking forward to getting to know her more too. “Giuseppe May have saw us,” he said growling a bit at the idea that Giuseppe saw her even if it was just her chest he didn’t care he didn’t want anyone seeing anything of her

• Lala Elks

xxx

Lala sat up slowly as she got her bearings once again, rubbing her forehead and groaning as she pants for breath. She glances to the door before gathering her clothes to put on once more. “Well he is in a mood today and you didn't lock the door...I was rather this round” smirking at him. Although Giuseppe seeing them together may cause him to back off or just urge him on more. She was curious to what he was thinking when he walked in on them though. “Ready to go?” Slipping her shoes on.

• He rolled his eyes, “I shouldn’t have to lock my doors in my own house,” he told her as he stood and put himself together taking her hand and bringing her towards the door. “Of course I’m ready, let’s go enjoy ourselves in the city of love,” he said with a wink before heading out of his office. Down the stairs and to the front where Giuseppe was waiting their bags in the car. “Took you guys long enough,” Giuseppe huffed, Michelangelo growled at Giuseppe, “next time knock,” he snapped at his friend before going into the car. Giuseppe looked away knowing he will for now on

• Lala Elks

xxx

Lala could sense the testosterone rising in Angelo making her a bit uneasy as she follows him. To add in they were going to the city of love which made her nervous about those three little word...well big words. Walking outside and toward the car she pauses before getting in glancing back to Giuseppe. Made her wonder how he felt about all this, he didnt do relationships and nor did Angelo. Actually Angelo was doing quite well, she was tue problem. Getting in she settles on her side of the car sighing.

• Giuseppe got in the front telling the driver to bring them to the airport to go to their private jet. Michelangelo heard her sigh, and looked over at her, “is something wrong my love?” He asked linking his hand with hers and kissing it. He had calmed down now no longer pissed at his friend but he would hit Giuseppe if it happens again. Giuseppe was worried about his feelings and planned to stay as far as he could from lala and his Michelangelo will be with her at all times for the next week he could stay in his room unless he was needed. He stayed quiet through the trip to the airport