Thunderpath gang ✵ (6/-)

Check out the Court of Halcyon, holy knights of the Bleak Wilds and a growing unboarded proclan who aim to bring peace and order to Agrelos!
  • So, you have a character with bad tendencies? Look no further. Join the motley crew. This'll be a group of clan cats ( doesn't matter what clan ) typically young and dumb looking for some trouble. They'll stick to bothering kittypets, taking over gardens to lounge, trashing twoleg dens, eating fishtank fish. Generally building friendships, life-long or not, in a toxic albeit fun way. Gang will form as a result of recruiting via gatherings.

PLOT ROSTER : open to ideas!

· discover and establish hangout and meetingplace. (Abandoned boat/truck/shed?)

· terrorize local well-known kittypet, trash his place.

· pranks

· break into corner store.

THE GANG ✵

Dustdevil ( "dusty" ) skyclan warrior

Cottonlung skyclan warrior

Palethroat ( "fang" ) skyclan warrior

Palesun ( "sunny" ) riverclan warrior

Silentpaw riverclan apprentice

Shadepaw thunderclan apprentice

JZ9WGKZ.png?1

I'M FINISHED MAKING SENSE, DONE PLEADING IGNORANCE.

( skyclan warrior ) ⋆ ( chaotic neutral ) ⋆ ( adrenaline junkie ) ⋆ ( LaPerm )

D U S T D E V I L

The post was edited 2 times, last by DUSTDEVIL. ().

• tossing mr. paleman in here too!!!

☾*: NOTHING'S GOING TO HURT YOU BABY, —————

NOTHING'S GONNA TAKE YOU FROM MY SIDE

PALETHROAT / SKYCLAN / WARRIOR / 21 MOONS / PENNED BY RUS

• gasp there's another pale boy

im interested with my guy Palesun! he's a riverclan warrior and bout to go through a pretty riotous phase so :0

HOLY WATER CANNOT HELP YOU NOW

( see i've had to burn your kingdom down, and no rivers and no lakes can put the fire out )

RIVERCLAN WARRIOR 12 MOONS ROOTLEGS X RYECATCHER INFORMATION PLOT

• hell yee , we dem bois

you guys want any nicknames for your guys ( street names ) for fun?

I'm gonna design a badge for the gang as well! for participation reward

JZ9WGKZ.png?1

D U S T D E V I L

• ooh a nickname would be really cool, but tbh I have no idea what Pale's would be ;-;

Hmm maybe his nickname could be Sunny, it would be an awesome contradiction of his personality

( see i've had to burn your kingdom down, and no rivers and no lakes can put the fire out )

The post was edited 1 time, last by PALESUN ().

• I vote for Shadepaw's nickname to be Shady! XD

• god PLEASE make shadepaw’s nickname he slim shady

um!!!! pale would go for something cool so either just throat or fang for a nickname!!!

☾*: NOTHING'S GOING TO HURT YOU BABY, —————

NOTHING'S GONNA TAKE YOU FROM MY SIDE

PALETHROAT / SKYCLAN / WARRIOR / 21 MOONS / PENNED BY RUS

• added up!

Annnd Thas why they call him slim shady 🤘 haha

I think nicknames will be a nice way to cover their asses as well. Rather than using an identifiable name 🕴

I can make a thread that takes place in the background during a gathering :)?

JZ9WGKZ.png?1

D U S T D E V I L

• that sounds good!!

I think the July gathering should be up soon, unless they dont do one with the move and all

In that case maybe they could meet during the move instead?

should we could have a discord server too for plotting and such?

• ooooooo nicknames! i’m not sure of one for silent; she’d probably detest the notion and protest a lil but still go along with it lmaoo

seconding the discord server and meeting on the move! we’re moving this sunday, so i don’t believe there’ll be a gathering?

edit: ahhhhh july gathering’s up, so either is good!

image0.png

TEMPER, TEMPER

silentpaw | 7 moons | riverclan | bio

The post was edited 1 time, last by silentpaw~ ().

• jsjskdjdj I'll probably go with the nickname Shady then or maybe Slim Shady

And yeah, I also think the discord server and meeting on the move would be good!

I WAS BORN SICK

But I love it

Shadepaw | 11 moons | He/him | ThunderClan apprentice | tags. | penned by iirose.

• awesome! - I couldn't agree more. I went ahead and made a discord here -- https://discord.gg/xvaXpt7

I didn't think there would be a gathering either, this is perfect! :) we can plan it out a bit in discord. See which path we wanna take. Im all for either.

JZ9WGKZ.png?1

D U S T D E V I L

• JZ9WGKZ.png?1

D U S T D E V I L