WHEN IT FALLS - open; initiation kills

Check out the Court of Halcyon, holy knights of the Bleak Wilds and a growing unboarded proclan who aim to bring peace and order to Agrelos!
  • -- contains gore, murder

After figuring things out and learning the most valuable information about the Exiles that she could. Strictly who they were friends with and who they positively and absolutely were not friends with the woman had set herself onto the path of doing the initiation. She was filled with a restless energy to get this over with and playing with her victims was the most fun for her to have. Especially when she took over the first's body through possessions. It had been relatively easy, the fight hadn't lasted too long and she didn't much care about what happened to the body she had taken control over. After all it wasn't her's and the fool hadn't seen it coming. Granted the body of the woman she had possessed, Cerys or whatever was much bigger than the hellhound and well with a mouth as big as her she was easily able to tear through his body. Chunks of flesh separating from his body like it was nothing but warm butter. When the hellhound was dead she was amused for the most part. Before she easily forced the woman to dig her claws into her own neck. Of course she didn't enjoy the sensations of choking an so she had just left the body only to come back and watch as she slowly bled out with wide eyes. Not understanding why she had done this, how she could have done this.

It made a small smile pull across her muzzle, just barely noticeable. With a light sigh she brought back with her the bodies but something was missing on them. The lupurca was large, black and gold brown in coloration, missing her head. The other was a pale colored hellhound with coral like horns. clear blood running from again a detached corpse that held no head. She had plans to thank the Cartel for helping her with her initiation. ''I'm back, Jimin and I think I'm done with my initiation.'' She spoke as large black vines unfurled and dropped the corpses to the ground.

*:・゚✦ THERE WILL BE NO HERO IN THE END WHO WILL RISE ABOVE

THE SHINING LIGHT WILL SINK IN DARKNESS, VICTORY FOR HATE INCARNATE *:・゚✦

— velveteen | the exiles | warrior | maned wolf | tags

The post was edited 1 time, last by VELVETEEN ().

• *ੈ✩‧₊˚   The thick scent of copper in the air heralds the return of the newcomer - two corpses devoid of their heads are dragged in a tangle of vines and unceremoniously dropped to the ground, and Jimin can't even pretend to be able to stomach it, as his head ducks back towards his shoulders with a flop of his rabbit - like ears, and his eyes water from the stench of death. This is the Cartel, he tells himself, it's a group that holds them in contempt, they're not innocent nor are they peaceful... but these are lives, they are people with hopes and ambitions and families , and life is not to be trifled with. He can't keep himself from gagging as his insides feel like they're compressing and his chest and throat tighten. Why did he even bring up the ritual? Maybe a part of him had been hoping that these individuals would turn tail and leave to a different place, somewhere far away from here, but instead they have gleefully flaunted their willingness to shed blood for their group.

"Y - Yeah..." he manages, through the cotton wool his mouth feels like it's been stuffed with. By the standards of the Exiles, this is impressive, but all Jimin can do is think again and again about how much he wishes things were different. This sort of life isn't what he wants, yet it's what he signed up for... maybe back then, if he hadn't been so desperate and scared, maybe he would have spared himself this existence. Instead, he watches his group cut down others without remorse, and it makes him want to scream. He has to work at regaining his composure and turning his eyes away from the bodies , gyrating his gaze back towards Vel. "U - Um... welcome to the group, then. Would you like a tour or anything?" he asks rather quietly. If he were a true Exiler than he would be excited, right? He thinks he may really hate his group. How did he end up getting in so deep?

TAKE IN THIS MOMENT, FEEL IT AGAINST YOUR SKIN AND CATCH ME WITH OPEN ARMS

깊이 더 빠지도록 쉬지 않고 난 계속 자극해 ┅┅➞ the exiles leader & surgeon devoted to eisuke storage

• Poor guy. He looked like he was going to be sick and that was something she found rather interesting. To be frank about it she had been intrigued about the other when she had first arrived upon the Exiles' lands and now knowing that he was the leader she expected ferocity, the will to fight and bring about ruin. But instead she had noticed something else, a meekness perhaps. A docile frame and one that didn't seem so keen on the ruin that she hoped to spread but she knew better than to judge too quickly. Because perhaps that was just a front, but the more she saw him and the way he stammered upon his breath at seeing the death of two pointless creatures who meant nothing to the Exiles she was beginning to wonder. Still she didn't care too much about it, if he didn't do it then she would be his weapon. She would do it for him, make sure that they trembled in their beds against the might of the Exiles if she so had to. But it would only be for him, because she was not a fool to just come at the beck and call of any simpleton. ''Indeed.'' She began with a frown upon her maw before she moved forward and paused upon the question that fluttered from Jimin's maw.

Turning to look at him she would stare for just a moment, pale blue eyes almost seeming to stare right through him before she gave a small and more enthused smile at the leader. ''Yes actually, I would love a tour. I have to make my gifts soon anyway and get settled in a room. Lead the way, dear.'' The maned wolf would tilt her head up and look at the corpses one more but felt no need to clean up her mess. No, the monsters would surely eat them, an easier form of cleaning up.

*:・゚✦ THERE WILL BE NO HERO IN THE END WHO WILL RISE ABOVE

THE SHINING LIGHT WILL SINK IN DARKNESS, VICTORY FOR HATE INCARNATE *:・゚✦

— velveteen | the exiles | warrior | maned wolf | tags

• *:・゚✧ his eyes landed upon the dead bodies, almost immediately. the smell of the cartel waved around in the air, leaving him feeling rather uneasy. hadn't the cartel hated them enough? then again, if this was what made vel happy, than he would not stop her. as long as she knew that everyone within the exiles were off limits. he knew he should of pushed himself to stop it, but he didn't want to make anyone in his clan unhappy. he only wanted them to be at their best and if that meant hurting others... he hated it, but he would let it happen. "ah, he can-" he cut himself off, swallowing salvia off of his tongue, his crimson gaze moving back to the maned wolf. "he can show you around. cicero knows all the best spots of the camp." he was trying to be the same enthusiastic lion he always was, but his sickness was kicking his tail, and he was just desperate for some relief. he figured he could be useful, though, even if he was feeling horrid. they didn't need to know that.

; I DON'T WANNA BE YOU, ANYMORE ;

IF TEAR DROPS COULD BE BOTTLED

DEPUTY WARDEN MALE LION HOMOSEXUAL PENNED BY @/scar.

• AND ALL THE KIDS CRIED OUT

The all too familiar metallic tang of blood wafted across his nose as he made his way over to the small group beginning to form around Velveteen. Bold orange eyes fell upon the beheaded bodies as he studied his friend's handiwork. My, my Velvet... The glittering utahraptor hummed in approval, the length of his tail lashing behind him. Beautifully done my dear...even better than the last time. Ezequial added, eyes trailing up toward the manned wolf with a bit of a smoldering smirk. Perhaps she could skin the pelts later to be used within their cell? It would make a rather lovely addition. Enjoy your tour now, love. I have a spar to initiate... Turning around the beast began to lumber off.

— PLEASE STOP, YOU'RE SCARING ME

I CAN'T HELP THIS AWFUL ENERGY

GOD DAMN RIGHT, YOU SHOULD BE SCARED OF ME

MUTATED UTAHRAPTOR | 3 YEARS OLD | CALAMITOUS | EXILES | PENNED BY KAGOME