a lie told too many times

• " legends tell of a wolf, a trickster and liar born from the shadows in between the stars. in his wake, he left discord and ruin. the world twisted around him, but whatever he touched, always came out stronger. "

a story about second chances given too many times, a story about a girl born of a monster, and of the shimmering shades of past memories that won't let go.

● 1 --- basics

● 2 --- more detailed

● 3 --- personality

● 4 --- religion, lore, tribal traditions

● 5 --- history

● 6 --- art

a voice from the past screaming there is no end ! a slave to my fight, am i doomed to repeat this? again and again and again and again. now im falling too fast but the fall will not break me, a voice from past echoes on like a drum. now there's no more goodbyes and my heart is still aching, i'll open my eyes one more time

VOLARY FLIGHTS CONDOR ★ ARCTIC FOX KITSUNE ★ BLIND ★ INFORMATION

The post was edited 1 time, last by ANIMA. ().

• BASICS INFORMATION AVAILABLE WITH LITTLE PRIOR INTERACTION

FELWINTER

✧ cisgender female | her/she

✧ physically apprentice aged | mentally apprentice aged, but soul seems old and off somehow

✧ apprentice of shadow veil | no titles

✧ arctic fox kitsune | currently small, about the size of a bobcat

✧ constantly wears a white-wolf pelt that covers most of her face and body, used to hide weapons and carry things

✧ reincarnation of haerii blair anima | not known to anyone, but soul is notably "off", like it should not exist. those who were close to anima may be able to recognise a similarity

COMBAT ATTACK THROUGH @/FELWINTER OR IN #cc5151

✧ nonviolent actions cannot be powerplayed | highly skittish, uncomfortable around others

✧ will start fights | will end fights | will run

PHYSICAL | ★★☆☆☆

✧ well-trained for her age, an agile and dependable fighter

✧ hindered by youth, inexperience and the fact that she's not yet an adult

✧ seems to remember techniques from another time and place

✧ very knowledgeable about how to kill

MENTAL | ★★☆☆☆

✧ incredibly observant, able to pick out figures from landscapes and quickly identify threats

✧ seems to have a grasp on battle tactics beyond her years, but again lacks refinement

✧ slow to learn due to distrusting not of her tribe

✧ very quick to play tricks, great slight of hand

SUPPORT | ☆☆☆☆☆

✧ no herbal knowledge

✧ very rudimentary first knowledge

✧ poor psychological knowledge

a voice from the past screaming there is no end ! a slave to my fight, am i doomed to repeat this? again and again and again and again. now im falling too fast but the fall will not break me, a voice from past echoes on like a drum. now there's no more goodbyes and my heart is still aching, i'll open my eyes one more time

The post was edited 1 time, last by ANIMA. ().

• OVERVIEW A BIT MORE IN DEPTH

✧ FELWINTER | CISGENDER FEMALE [SHE/HER]

— named felwinter due to be "touched by felwinter", as those born of darkness are in her home tribe

— likes nicknames, but nobody used them in her home

✧ apprentice of shadow veil | no titles

— in past lives, held many positions of power including leader, deputy & assistant deputy

✧ 7 months old | apprentice mentality | spiritually ancient, as if she has been around since the sun was put in the sky

IMPORTANT INFORMATION RECENT EVENTS, INTERESTING NOTES, ETC.

THE WORLD OUTSIDE THE TUNDRA

— recently left her home, a tribe found within the cognet tundra, due to having failed to be "purified". knowing that is she is tainted by the darkness, felwinter leaves to seek a new life

— she joins shadow veil, feeling the darkness of their home calls to her as she seeks to embrace her identity as felwinter

A SOUL NOT OF THIS LIFE

— to anyone that can read spirits, felwinter feels strange

— her soul is dark and old, similar to an old god. it both should not exist, but exists without opposition.

— she is unaware of her status as a reincarnation, though has very hazy glimpses of her former lives

APPEARANCE STATUS: 65% — TIRED, WORN OUT

ARCTIC FOX KITSUNE [BIRTH] |

black as night fur , long and fluffy and poorly groomed. she looks as if a shadow has taken form into fur, and now prowls the world looking to swallow more light to never return.

— out of her dark fur, only her eyes stand out , one bright green and the other a soft violet , the violet said to be the mark of felwinter on her.

— unlike most kitsunes, felwinter is not old enough to receive more than one tail. as of such, she looks more like a slightly taller than average fox, with distinctly more feline features in the face and body than a normal fox. when she grows older, she will begin to grow more tails.

ACCESSORIES

— always wear a wolf-pelt that covers the majority of her body. weapons, items, and other small trinkets can be concealed within the fur

INJURIES

— currently no major injuries

— weary from a long journey, currently recovering from a cold and malnourishment

RELATIONSHIPS CLOSED OFF, BUT CURIOUS, A FISH OUT OF WATER

✧ weary of the outsiders after having been raised in an environment which rails against trusting outsiders

✧ curious about to the traditions of the shadow veil and others, willing to listen and learn once they have her trust

✧ very weary of anyone that is not the of the veil, bordering on outright hostility

✧ currently does not consider romance | "felwinter"s were forbidden from reproducing, so sees herself as "tainted"

PARENTS npc x npc

SIBLINGS [ ?? ] ; felwinter children are raised as outsiders in their own tribes, so does not know her siblings

CLOSE FRIENDS none

FRIENDS none

PROTECTIVE none

RESPECTSnone

TRUSTS none

ROMANTIC INTERESTS none

SEXUAL INTERESTS none

DATING none

CHILDREN none

DISTRUSTS everyone

— essentially everyone acquaintance & under

FEARS none

DISLIKES none

WON'T HESITATE TO KILL none

• they say you're destined to bring wrath and ruin to everyone you meet, to everyone you touch. wouldn't you like to prove them right/wrong?

at first glance and perhaps a few more, felwinter could almost thought to be feral. skittish, with limited vocabulary and keen instincts for an animal that is both predator and prey. she doesn't trust even members of her own clan, preferring to stay away from those unfamiliar to her.

it is only when felwinter is more used to her surroundings and the people in it that it is clear that she simply from a culture so different to the clans that one would struggle to comprehend all of them. she doesn't speak the common tongue outside of a few stock phrases, struggling to express herself outside of the phrases that she learn to keep her safe. when back in her own tongue, she has no issues expressing herself, talking fluently.

as she begins to develop more of an understanding of her surroundings, felwinter's true personality will come to the front. and fel lives up her name, cunning and clever and a troublemaker all around. she loves life, and wants to live life to the fullest, to the best she can! life is a never-ending adventure and she wants to make her mark on the world. felwinter is a double edged coin after all, she knows that she could do great good in the world or great bad; but she will be great in some regard. or so she hopes.

even though her circumstances are strange, she is still a child at heart. she loves stories, and she has much to learn from those around her that isn't just the language. still, she already a strong personality, and whilst she has yet to lose the naivety of her childhood, she is still more aware of the nature of the world than a typical child due to her upbringing. death, hunting and fighting take on very different meanings, and she has no issue with any of them.

The post was edited 4 times, last by ANIMA. ().

• placeholder for religion here

• placeholder for history here

• placeholder for any art here